Old 04-13-2007, 12:52 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 165/165/150

Height: 5-8

It occurred to me I should share my soup recipe.. Its soo good and quite filling!! I got it from a friend who is on his maintenance now.. its very Weight Watchers friendly!

~Fiesta Soup~
½ carton ff chicken broth
½ carton ff beef broth
2 cans petite diced tomatoes with Garlic
1 packet taco seasoning
1 small onion
2 boxes chopped frozen spinach
1 bag frozen veggies (I used one bag steamed in the bag birds eye cauliflower/broccoli mix and one bag steamed in the bag corn, I pre-steamed them and then I added it these veggies to the boiling broth)
Salt, pepper, garlic to taste. (I also used cayenne pepper.. it was fabulous.)

In a large soup pot put onion taco seasoning and broth. Simmer until onion soft. Add tomatoes, spinach, and veggies, bring to a boil and then reduce heat to simmer for 30 minutes. Season to taste. You can add extra veggies if you wish.

Last edited by SD Gal; 04-13-2007 at 01:02 PM.
SD Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 03:19 PM   #17  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

YAY Mimi!

Sharon ~ I'm happy that your Dad is feeling better.

everyone!

TOM started yesterday but I am determined not to let him screw me over this time! I actually went to the gym yesterday and today. I've NEVER gone to the gym during TOM before! He should be gone by Tuesday but I'm not sure if he'll leave early enough to not mess up my WI.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 03:56 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 165/165/150

Height: 5-8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonsLea View Post
YAY Mimi!

Sharon ~ I'm happy that your Dad is feeling better.

everyone!

TOM started yesterday but I am determined not to let him screw me over this time! I actually went to the gym yesterday and today. I've NEVER gone to the gym during TOM before! He should be gone by Tuesday but I'm not sure if he'll leave early enough to not mess up my WI.

I have a hit and miss TOM.. I haven't had one for four months and then it sort of started and stopped.. its horrid. lol Gosh isn't it time to go home yet??!!
SD Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 11:59 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 242/229.5/135

Height: 5'3"

SD Gal it sounds like you are on your way back to us! Yeah, I have really missed the real you. That soup sounds delicious. I am so proud of you for getting out walking and five miles, wow. I am sure if you continue eating right and walking, those dresses will look spectactular (sp), they sound divine!!!!

Jasonslea, good for you getting out to the gym twice when I am sure you did not feel like it, keep going your doing great! Thanks for the well wishes for my Dad he is doing better today.

I slept till noon today as I read till 5 am this morning, bad girl! We had company this aft. and my don was home for a couple hours. Then we went shopping for some curtains, bought a bathing suit instead, not in my size though, as I plan to lose more weight before my daughters wedding down south ( have not even dared try it on). Then we bought some stackable shelves for the cottage bathroom, none of which was on my list. Food today has been good, again water low and the only exercise was shopping, to tired for anything else unfortunately.

Well I will talk to you all tomorrow, have a good one.
Sharon S.
Canuk4 is offline   Reply With Quote