Old 04-01-2007, 02:07 PM   #1  
Nicker

S/C/G: 215/188/150

Height: 5'4"

Arrow Teachers Losing Weight - April 2007 Edition

Welcome to the new thread!

Down 0.4 this week. I am still confident I will make my Easter goal. I have to lose 1.7 this week. I think I can do that. I hope I can at least.
Nicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 05:09 PM   #2  
Master of disaster

S/C/G: 269/ticker/160

Height: 5'6"

Good job Nicker!! You can do it!
I lost 2 pounds last week. I'm expecting a huge loss this week. I weigh in tomorrow...
michelle127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 12:57 AM   #3  
Nicker

S/C/G: 215/188/150

Height: 5'4"

Crossing my fingers for your weigh in tomorrow Michelle.

At a bigger that usual dinner tonight with a decadent dessert. Mom invited me over. We had delicious salmon. That could actually help me for the week. If I stay on track all week the big meal today could actually give my metabolism a kick. Aiming for a three pound week.

Got lunch made for tomorrow and dinner all planned. I think I can I think I can. Thanks for the vote of confidence Michelle
Nicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 01:47 PM   #4  
one sexy science teacher

S/C/G: 231/194/130

Height: 5'5"

Way to go ladies! I had a 1.5 lb week according to my weigh in yesterday. I won't officially weigh in again until the week after easter, but my present to myself was one of those cool scales that measures body fat and everything, so I'll have a number sunday. I'm hoping to have internet at home by the end of the week too... I guess we'll see...

take care. 4 days until spring break!!!!!!!!!
haeyu14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 10:55 PM   #5  

I have not been doing so well. Gained a little back I am off for the next week and a half (our school has a late March break because of Passover) and I always tend to eat more at home. I am making a real effort to be out doing stuff so I am packing lunches and my eating does not get out of whack. And I have been sick, so no working out. I am also struggling to get myself organized for finding summer work and September work as I am on contract right now. I am taking a French course over the summer and hoping to get work teaching French. But I work three jobs right now, so running TWO job searches (summer and September) on top of that is quite stressful!
JoannaC is offline   Reply With Quote