Lo-Carb Support Club #8 TIME TO KICK BUTT!

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Hi all!

thanks lovin life for the wonderful note. it sure is good to know that others have been feeling the love and energy that we have. you are welcome to join us any time you feel like it. the bus is big and dana has plenty of duct tape ready for the holidays!! You sure sound like you have had a time of it. so please join us any time!! (the more the better ) and share your success and not so great successes!

Terri I would love to join you on your trip to the mall, are you coming znywhere near upstate NY? don't i wish i wonder what wondeful things you have done. it must be how skinny you are agtting!!!

PAM hold on there girl. we know that you ae going through a tough time and hang in there. if you need to hold off on the PLAN the hold it for a while we willstill be here for you and giv you **** for any wrong foods that you eat. I would love to come give yo a hand, and do your typing for you!!! I d not think my DH would like it.but for now just hang in there and take your pain meds.

Mary i have't see you in a while where are you??? did you get to see shallow hal??? yes it does sound good. I saw monsters inc with the boys it was good and they loved it!!! hang in there girl. you had a great start!!! check in just to letus know that you are still with us!!

B00 you too!!! i haven't seen you in a long time check in.

Pat did you get those isoles?? they should be a great help. i still preferr the elliptical machine. the gym has new elliptical that really burns calories!!!

Dana I am riding your back!!! did I go swimming?

Lee hang in there. I can not wait till i read yor book.
  • Off to start the next thread