Old 03-28-2007, 12:20 PM   #16  
...to everything

S/C/G: 170/170/120-130?

Height: 5'3"

Morning!

Did my workout this morning... feeling a little bored with the exercise bike, so I'm starting C25K next week, and I think I'm also going to try to go swimming once a week (will be tough with a tight schedule, but I think it'll be worth it).

BF and I went for an awesome walk Monday night and we stopped in at the Running Room. I decided that when I finish the C25K program, I'm going to buy myself a new pair of runners. YAY!! BF also said he was okay with me buying some running clothes, too. Any excuse for new clothes! Too bad I do the finances and know we can't afford them. Oh well!

I feel like I'm doing well this week points-wise... I hope that it leads to a nice loss at the end of it!!
RidiculouslyAddicted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 12:25 PM   #17  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

I packed this nice lunch today but now were going for sushi! mmmm
hope my salad isnt too soggy for tomorrow, lol
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 02:04 PM   #18  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Hi everyone. I hope your days are going well. I'm having a good one. I got in a 2.6 mile run this morning in a very light mist. Our nice warm weather has left for awhile but its still in the 40's so not horrible. I worked for my firned at her health food store for a bit today and have a makeup lesson to teach this afternoon. I want to run to Toledo and return the shoes I bought yesterday but think it will get put off til tomorrow.

Courtnie-Definetly anything that works is good. I was just curious what you had choosen to do. Behave with the sushi!

Jen-Sorry for the no walk today. Sometimes the weather can really wreck havoc on our activities. I hope you found something else to do. Are you having a celbration dinner in honor of getting the braces off?

Shelby-Good luck with the new exercise routine next week. I hope it keeps you interested in your workouts.

Well, have a good one.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 05:16 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

All Ocean wanted was an aplle in her lunch tomorrow "not cut up like a baby" actually I had to cut her pieces smaller than the 2 year olds. She also wants gum for easter. Noe she has a retainer so she still has to be carefull cause it comes out while eating, sure hope it doesn't get broke at school that is 125$.

I am very lucky at times I know I can complain that my kids are driving me insane but they are usually very easy to please. Their favorite gift is clothes.
canadian mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 08:25 PM   #20  

I have a question for you people on weight watchers about how many points would I need a day I am 5'2 1/2" weight 135.5 and I work out most days 90 mins (DAY 1 free weights and calestetics cardio 30 mins then walk 30mins DAY 2 60 mins cardio then 30 mins walk.) I am just trying to compare calorie estimates too what weight watchers does.
Old 03-29-2007, 07:56 AM   #21  
used to be tofat

Hi ya gals. I hope you're all off to a wonderful Thursday. I went for my walk but cut it short due to some awfully cold strong winds. I thought I was moving backwards instead of forward somtimes.

I have a few little things that need to be done today but overall shouldn't be a bad day. Just a lot of driving which is a side effect of living in a small town. It takes a good 20 minutes to get to the closest town. I had to laugh the neurologist was telling me to stop every 30 min. on car trips and get out and move around (to ward off blood clots) and I was like-well crap, I cant even get to the towns I do most of my errands in that short of a time. I think I'll be modifying that suggestion to spread the stops out further apart.

Jen-Just an apple? That does seem pretty easy to fullfill. You should have a bubble blowing contest on easter. I cant help you with WW points but its a good idea to do some comparing.
Old 03-29-2007, 09:17 AM   #22  

Brandy ~ We have the same winds my youngest DD slept with DD2 cause she was sacred.

Today not much planned as we have another windy day so we are stuck in the house.
Old 03-29-2007, 02:43 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

It's raining...then snowing...than raining agian,not nice weather here.
Quick hello before I have to get back to work!

hello!!!!!
LOL!
K, gotta go!
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 07:14 AM   #24  
used to be tofat

Wow where is everyone? I did my usual walk this morning and now I'm trying to finalize what I have to do today. I got my house cleaned yesterday and made some muffins. Its so nice to come home to a clean house that still smells of baked goods.
Old 03-30-2007, 12:58 PM   #25  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hey everyone! Oh man, I'm sleepy now.

Ro, WW is a fantastic program! You just gotta stick to it, that's all. If you think you can stick with it without going to meetings, then don't go.

Sorry Courtnie but I laughed when I read your post. You too Wendy.

Hopefully I will be able to get to the gym this weekend. Hoping and praying.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 01:17 PM   #26  
Fat-be-gone

Well, I am finally down 9 pounds. It took me 12 weeks to get here, but at least I never gained anything. Now its time to buckle down and get serious about ww and counting my dang points.

It's raining here. Yay!!! you guys have no idea how bad the stupid pollen has been. I went home early yesterday with the worst headache I have ever had. My head is still sore. I was reading that this has been the worst pollen season in the southeast. It looks yucky everywhere, yellow dust covering everything. But with this rain I hope it calms down a bit.

shari - i think I am gonna stick with it for awhile. I wanna see what happens and how much I can lose with being on plan 100% of the time (counting points). How's the new apt?

brandy - mmmm, muffins. I baked some cookies the other day, brought half to work and ate the other half - they were not the good for you kind. how r u doing in maintenance mode??

wendy - u only have 8 pounds to go?!?! that's great!!

jen - hope u got some time out of the house. I actually don't mind staying in the house all day, but I know a lot of people go crazy!!

courtnie, hsmomx2, shelbi, Labonita - how r u guys?

hope everyone has a great weekend!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 02:41 PM   #27  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

omg, i feel like this is never going to end
yesterday was supposed to be a good day... then I had a latte and a lemon bar, okay no big deal... then I a cookie... okay no big deal, okay then I have 5 donut holes...

its okay, today is going to be good, i sware
OH BUT WAIT
everyone is going for lunch!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 03:08 PM   #28  

Oh Brandy i lied she also wants min carrots not cut up. lol Actualy just about anything she couln't eat before.
Old 04-01-2007, 06:13 PM   #29  

My son and I were at walmart yesterday and I got a huge compliment. This lady stopped me and asked me what size I was cause she was looking at clothes for her grandaughter but didn't know her size and I was about the same size. After I told her medium she said that her grandaughter was tall and slender like me. Granted I am only 5 foot 2.5 but I had 3.5 inche heals on (I have to amke for being short somehow) But I was called slender
Old 04-01-2007, 10:41 PM   #30  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Ro ~ I'm with you about the pollen. It's making cars look like dust buckets! I'm doing okay with my apartment. I've decided to restore my Netflix account and start beading again. I think I can do $20 a month right now compared to $60+ for cable.

CM ~ Great NSV!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote