Old 04-19-2007, 06:52 PM   #61  

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonsLea View Post
Congrats Pinup!

everyone.

I've decided to take down my ticker thing. I was looking at it and getting really depressed and when I get depressed, I start eating and it snowballs from there. So my sig will be ticker-free until I start seeing some progress.
i completly understand you! i too get depressed just by looking at it sometimes, yes i see alot of lbs gone but im like ok where did i lose it from!? lol i still dont see it and i get stressed lol.
pinupdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 02:35 PM   #62  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Pinup ~ I wish I had as much progress of you...**** I would love even 1/4 of what you've done! What are you doing?
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 06:42 PM   #63  

YAAYYY 2lb this week, thank goodness. One more till I get my carrot LOL

It wasnt a good week (or so I thought), just didnt feel like anything in particular, and I hate that cos it makes me pick at food.

Didnt get to Aunty this week, she was sick so now we only go for the weekend next week....I can hear the shrimp cheering LOL
Liverpool Sue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 03:25 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 224/216/110

Height: 5'1"

JasonsLea, Sorry that you haven't been seeing any progress. I know it's frustrating, believe me I do lol

Have you tried switching things up?

pinupdreams, 4 pounds isn't far! That's great!

Liverpool Sue, congrats on the 2! Only one more to go!

I think one of my problems is that I've been depressed. It took me until yesterday to realize that. It starting coming to me when I realized that I've made every excuse in the book to not go to the gym, every excuse to not leave my apartment. When I'm not at work, I want to be shut inside my apartment, blinds closed, and go to sleep.

The other, I think, I may have gained 8 pounds due to water retention. I was supposed to start my period on the 13th (I don't have a normal period - haven't had a normal one for ages). I went up 2 pounds on the 14th, up 3 on the 15th. Then gained a couple more. (I gained a couple before the 13th).

That lasted 7 days (the gaining).

Then over night I dropped 3 pounds, and dropped another 2 more over night again. I'm now back at my original 1st 10 pounds lost weight (195).

When I actually had a period last month, it lasted 7 days, and I've been cramping a lot over the last couple of weeks (sorry for the TMI everyone!), and when I look at it now, I'm thinking it was a combination between depression and water retention? *shrug*

So, having said that, I'm still 10 pounds away from my 2nd 10 pounds.
spunker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 07:11 PM   #65  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Sue ~ WOOOT two lbs!

Spunker ~ My problem is that I wasn't staying within my calories. So I said screw that this weekend and decided to go back to WW points. Points are easier than counting calories to me. And I emptied out my fridge and cabinets and gave all the crap I shouldn't be eating to my BFF's mama.

Have you ever taken medication for depression? I used to be severely depressed, I still am, just not as bad. Sometimes you just need to *****slap yourself into action. Something I do when I feel like giving up or eating my sorrow away is look in a clothing magazine or, if I can, go to a mall (on the weekends if I can). Not for clothes mind you. For the pretty attractive people. It hurts like **** to be the only fat chick in a crowd of pretty, thin girls but it sets me straight.
Old 04-23-2007, 01:13 AM   #66  

Quote:
Pinup ~ I wish I had as much progress of you...**** I would love even 1/4 of what you've done! What are you doing?
counting calories mostly, im a mess.
Old 04-23-2007, 01:14 AM   #67  

im down 3 pounds this week. woohoo! 1 more to go for this months goal. checking in on everyone dont forget to post your progress.

Last edited by pinupdreams; 04-23-2007 at 01:24 AM.
Old 04-23-2007, 12:15 PM   #68  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Pinup ~ I tried counting calories but decided this weekend to go back to counting points. Just so much easier for me. WOOOOT 3 lbs! Congrats!
Old 04-23-2007, 02:00 PM   #69  

Quote:
Pinup ~ I tried counting calories but decided this weekend to go back to counting points. Just so much easier for me. WOOOOT 3 lbs! Congrats!
like ww points? by the way i have been reading your blog and i think we could be weightloss buddies since we are around the same weight. about the weight, it was a small lived victory because who am i kidding, i only lost 2 lbs.. i though it was 3 but today a friend of mine told me 231.8 really means 232. i had been rounding the wrong way. another thing i have been stressing alot on is the fact that i have been going up and down 233, 232, 231 and i dont like that but i know its normal weight changes. i only have so many days left until april is over and i still have to lose a secure 2-3 pounds, it is so much pressure.

Last edited by pinupdreams; 04-23-2007 at 02:08 PM.
Old 04-23-2007, 03:11 PM   #70  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Yep, WW points. I don't go to meetings anymore, super busy, but I still have all my material and I'm just really comfortable doing pts so hopefully I can get completely back on track. I would love to be WL buddies with you! I usually try to update my blog at least once a week since I don't have a computer right now. But when I get my computer, watch out! LMAO 2 lbs is still rockin hun. I would love to lose a freakin lb right now. Just gotta get my crap in order. You should let those three lbs left stress you out. You've done great so far and you're still chugging along. Don't let yourself feel pressured. Even if you don't make your goal for this month, you got pretty damn close! I don't think I'm anywhere near my goal for this month, but that's on me.
Old 04-25-2007, 02:26 PM   #71  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Where are all my ladies at? How is everyone doing? I was a bad girl today, I got really stressed and emotional and ate a huge honeybun and two diet sodas. I'm not beating myself up about it though. I'm just going to go back to the gym later on today. Hoping and praying I can make it to water aerobics tonight.
Old 04-25-2007, 06:47 PM   #72  
Moving and Losing

S/C/G: 330/285/180ish

Height: 6'0

congrats everyone on your progress! I havent managed to go down...or up yet. Just finished working out, first time in a week so hopefully that will help! Keep up the good work all
MissLeeLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 07:19 AM   #73  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Good job on that workout Lee!
Old 04-28-2007, 12:08 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 224/216/110

Height: 5'1"

JasonsLea, yeah, I'm actually seeing a therapist and nurse practitioner along w/ medication to help sort me out.

In my (past) experience with WW, I, too, have found couting points so much better. How are you doing on water?

Good to hear you aren't beating yourself up over the honeybun and diet sodas. Stress can be one of the worst things for losing weight. Do you have things you can do to help during those stress/emotional days like walking, journaling, music, etc.?

pinupdreams, congrats on the 3 pounds!! 1 more is't far away!

MissLeeLee, Great on working out! Do you have any sort of routine? What do you usually do?

I'm doing okay. I'm down a bit from that mass revolt my body had against me.

Had the TOM for the last week, and since then have gotten back on track.

I've lost 12 pounds in the last 9 days, but a lot of that's been period/water weight (that I had gained), but am down 6 pounds after my first 10 pounds. So, I need 4 more to complete my second 10.

I'm currently 189, which I haven't seen that number in about 3 years (the last time I saw it was when I was on my way up!).

The other night I dug out some old clothes that I haven't been able to wear in 3 years. A lot of old shirts are starting to fit again (yay! I can start wearing better fitting clothes rather than the baggy stuff I have), and I managed to squeeze (litterally squeeze!) into my 14 jeans, but they are a stretchy waist. So if they had a non-stretchy waist, I wouldn't have gotten into them. But, exciting to say the least.

Seeing as I'm freezing right now (it's like 172 in my apartment, but I just had some ice water so that doesn't help), so I put on a sweater. My mom originally got it for my brother, but it was too small, so I took over it. It was big on me around 250, and the last time I wore it was around 246, and now that I have it on.... oh my god... HUGE! It's maybe only 2 inches above my knees now where as before it was maybe a couple inches below my hips.

So, that's really exciting.
spunker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 07:32 PM   #75  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Spunker ~ I'm getting better on the water since I've taken a (EXTREME!) liking to green tea and have limited my soda intake to the weekends. See? I told you everythin would be okay! Happy for you lovey!