Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2007, 11:12 AM   #76  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

Well my oldest DD has a b-day party today my mom is driving her there but I will be walking to pick her up. It is georgous here today so it will be a nice walk I will be pushing a double jogging stroller also with about 60 pounds worth of kids in it. It will be about a 20-30 min walk cause I have to take the long way out of the mini home park because of snow and the rec center has a REALLY long driveway. I really do not want to do anything cause TOM is here.
Old 03-10-2007, 12:59 PM   #77  

thanks for the welcome... i just started today with the slimfast... don't feel too bad with it... not sure how much exercise i can get in today as i have to wait for a guy to fix out three doors today... see how that goes... lol... but it is beautiful here today... blue skies.. i am going to see if i can get my mom to help out with getting zoo passes here so i can get out... at least i don't have to pay for my kid til she turns three in july... expensive passes... lol... oh well... gets me out walking and playing...
Old 03-10-2007, 01:01 PM   #78  
MeoW

S/C/G: 275/215/160

Height: 5'7

Hey everyone, hope you all are having a good day!

Today my hubby decided since we bought me a standard car yesterday I should learn how to drive it, he took me over to the PEI ferry wharf ( theres a huge parking lot with no cars there this time of year) and let me drive. I got pretty good at it after about an hour, except for the occasional stall and going into the wrong gear so hopefully with a few more lessons I will be able to take it out on my own woohoo....and plus, i figure with all that shifting and pushing in the clutch it must at least burn a FEW more calories than driving an automatic haha
Old 03-10-2007, 04:40 PM   #79  
stbakd

cupcake i'min toronto but i lived in regina 35 years ago. i have reletive in carnduff which is 30 min west of estavan.
Old 03-11-2007, 09:01 AM   #80  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Happy Sunday Morning . . .

Seems even quieter than normal around here this weekend . . . I definitely seem to be talking to myself.

Also notice that this little time change is quite haphazard. My computer didn't make the automatic change; 3FC didn't make the automatic change; the local TVGuide channel didn't make it; but the Weather station did; and the local radio station managed. I've seen a few news blubs this morning, from both US and Canadian stations that have their visible time-stamp still on Standard. This is shaping up to be more fun than that infamous Y2K fiasco that never quite materialized.

Anyway, gang . . . hope you are having a really fun weekend wherever (and whenever) you are. Have a great moving and shaking kind of day and I'll hope to see you all tomorrow.
Old 03-11-2007, 10:04 AM   #81  

I know what you mean my computer changed but my cell phone hasn't and I have one of those stupid cell phones you cannot change yourself . I guess when I go out I will ahve to remember to go by my watch (if I remember to wear it.

It is rainy here but warm. I am sick and TOM is here I WANT TO GO BACK TO BED but the hubby is working.
Old 03-11-2007, 11:00 AM   #82  
Chubby Bookworm

S/C/G: 155/ticker/125

Height: 5'7"

Default gah

lol completely forgot about the time change!! Luckily I didn't have to get up early today for anything, because I definitely didn't reset my alarm clock. My computer and cell phone changed on their own though, thankfully, since I don't have a clue how to change either of them. Today's my weigh in day and I am down to 154! Yay! It's a really nice day here, sunny with some clouds... and warm!! +8!! Warmest it's been in months... I am taking advantage and going for a walk... if I can finish that paper and lab report that are due... lol
Old 03-11-2007, 11:32 AM   #83  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Who has snow and who has mud?

I still have about six inches of snow and ice but my lane is slowly turning into mud! I had it dug up in two places in February due to well problems and am not looking forward to the mess. The snowbanks on either side of the lane are made of snow, ice, clay soil and big rocks that the front end loader dug up to get at the well! I am going to need a load of gravel but won't be able to get to that until the frost leaves the ground.

Enjoy the start of Spring wherever you are!
Old 03-11-2007, 11:57 AM   #84  
Acadian Chick

S/C/G: 280/280/130

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

Default Helllo Canadian Chicks

Hello!
My name is Chantal and I live in Dieppe,New Brunswick.For my exercise regimen I walk a Samoyed Dog.Fot my diet,well I'm going to join back Weight Watchers on Monday.
For the mud or snow question:Its raining right now...the snow is melting and its getting very muddy.

Chantal aka ChantyKitty
Old 03-11-2007, 12:08 PM   #85  
Ilene the Bean

Hi Chantal

Our computer changed by itself and DDs phone changed too, ours must have I haven't checked yet though...

Just back from a 10k run it was awesome!! I'm a sloooooww poke though took me an hour and 18 mins so what I felt like an elite athlete in my mind anyways ...

No big plans for me today... Later I'll go swimming too... There's some laundry to be done too I guess I'll tackle that...
Old 03-11-2007, 03:24 PM   #86  
Hello Friend

S/C/G: 230/205/140

Height: 5'7"

Good Afternoon!
There are so many of us here I can hardly keep up with all the posts. It is nice here today, we still have a lot of snow but its been melting like crazy for the last 4 days. so there is water everywhere too.
Yesterday I went to dinner and a movie with my DH and his grandparents, I stayed OP all night and was down to 213.5lbs this morning!
Have a great day!
Jolene
Old 03-11-2007, 05:51 PM   #87  

my cell changed around lunch time. I see grass here plus a lot of snow and some mud. my heat hasn't kicked on all day yay spring is coming!
Old 03-11-2007, 06:39 PM   #88  
Acadian Chick

Talking Hello Supportive Canadians members

Hey!Guess what girls?I did something today that I'm really proud of.I went at my friend's house and I didn't eat anything.Usually I'd eat alot of their junk food.I didn't have any of their frozen chocolate bars,cakes or candy.This is the first time in 2 years.It was hard at first.I craved frozen chocolate but I waited 5 minutes,then another...and the cravings passed.I ate before going to my friend's house.I brought a diet pop with me.This soda filled me up.Also I went to the restaurant with my mom and I didn't order any carrot cake.I had no desert.whooooo..This is good...I'm ok...I didn't die cuz I didn't have any binges....whoooo...this is a big deal for me.I'm gona write this on my calendar.
Old 03-11-2007, 06:43 PM   #89  
Acadian Chick

Thumbs up wow

Thats amazing Ilene...a 10k run!You go girl!!!!
Old 03-11-2007, 06:53 PM   #90  
Ilene the Bean

Jolene -- on staying OP when you were out that's an accomplishment ...

I am exhausted like I said earlier I ran 10 this morning, then ran 2.5k to get to the pool where I swam for 30 mins... I'm pooped...
Closed Thread