Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2007, 05:05 PM   #91  
kitty Momo

Hi Cristina - M doesn't speak of the ex that much. I did ask a lot of questions in the beginning. I always think a man should speak highly of the mother to his children. M didn't though ....lol So, I had to go to Plan B.....haha - jk. She was a woozey of a lady and M did try for 2 years to make it work and try counseling and all that. He finally remortgaged his home and gave her a $$$$ settlement and he took custody of their son who lived with him anyway.Been years since she has seen the son. blah - blah.
I would love to learn how to dance! Ballroom dancing sounds nice, the Will sounds nice and his family sounds normal. Weddings in Germany and he took Beck too to see Blades of Glory - so he has good taste in movies.

anyway - I had veggie garden soup for lunch. Feel icky and just want to go to bed, have the chills.
Old 04-02-2007, 10:22 PM   #92  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Susan- I am still laughing about the "her piece" remark...I must be demented. No, I just have a hubby who HAD the same kind of ex. LOL Takes all kinds! Glad you are enjoying your relationship with M. Sounds great!

Hi Katy- Vegas was okay...but glad to be back to the new house. We actually put our vacation home up for sale and hopefully it goes this summer.

Cristina- Hang in there...you have done so well on your exercising and all...the loss will come. (here I am talking like I have had a great loss) haha.... Anyway...WE can do it.

Sassy, Jules, Michelle, Sczuin....Hi ladies..hope you are having a good week.
Old 04-03-2007, 11:37 AM   #93  
NEVER Give Up:)

S/C/G: 260**212**160

Height: 5' 4"

HI LADIES~

I just wanted to come on and say hi after logging my exercise here. I will get back here later to do personals. Hope all of you have a great day!!!
Old 04-03-2007, 11:47 AM   #94  
kitty Momo

Good Morning.

I feel fat. I put on some army color capris and my butt was about to burst out the seams. Dang, I wore them several weeks ago just fine. They must have shrunk in the wash?? Dang,dang,dang.

I need to get a new washer because all my clothes are shrinking. lol......ok, I feel better.

I have to do this mind set thing before I look in the mirror. Like...."omg- you are so beautiful!!!! I always wanted a double chin and now I have 3!! yay!!".....*snicker*......naw, I almost have a double chin (like I almost can wear a size 2- lol ) I need to nip this weight thing in the butt. ASAP!!

Hi Sue ........M is so funny and loving.He is very thoughtful and easy to get along with. The weird thing is I always felt I needed to lose weight to have a man attracted to me but even 20 pounds overweight M adores me. lol ,,,,Very sweet man.

ugh- I have to work....dang. I didn't sleep until after 2 am. I coughed and coughed and kept waking up Gaby, who whimpered. The kitties came and showed concern, they are so cute. I am getting by on coffee, I picked up a egg salad sandwich at the store. It was good but I don't even wanna think about those calories. I will think about my lunch calories instead!! yay...- k- gotta go!!!!

Hi Michelle come back and chat! HUGS
Old 04-03-2007, 03:53 PM   #95  
RosieKate

Susan - I laughed at the "her piece", too..so I guess I'm demented. The first thing that came to mind was " the gift that keeps on giving" aren't I bad? I just posted Spring Break pics on my blog. Comments don't have to make sense - house rule, lol!

Cristina - TY for the lovely card...hope the holiday season is treating you well. We are busy as you can imagine. Don't think we'll do any services on Thurs. or Friday. My SS class is helping with the Easter Egg hunt on Saturday, then there's Sunday, of course. busy busy busy

My DD is standing next to me saying " Mom. Mom. Mom.'' and she won't shut up. I think she wants something, lol!~ I had hoped to get to more individuals but hope you are all well. I will try to get back soon to "chat " some more.

Old 04-03-2007, 04:18 PM   #96  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

MICHELLE...good to see you posting. Where are you logging your exercise? On your blog? I haven't checked out the blogs...didn't know they had them, or didn't pay attention.

KATY...finally checked out your blog. You look a little different, not sure if it your hair or that you've lost weight but you are looking good missy. I too love your humor!

SUSAN...wasn't sure if you were joking about a wedding in Germany...are you serious? And if so why Germany? Is Will in the service? Anywho...sounds like M had a winner of an ex. Me and DD are wanting to see that movie too. I love John Heder and Will Farrell...watching a preview of that movie right now. Have you gone and had that cough checked out missy?

SUE...not really worried about the weight at this point. I have been too busy to worry about it. But getting back on track.

Anywho...got on the computer later than usual. Was cleaning the house all morning and doing final touches. Finally have everything upstairs (main level) done and put together. Well, except for curtains and Josh's room. Wasn't a big deal to get his together but I will work on that tomorrow after V puts up his blind and bed today. After that I am going to get some sort of organization to the family room and I am done! Hooray! Will post some pictures once I get them uploaded somewhere. tried on Shutterfly yesterday and I don't know what happened. Might try photobucket. Chat more next time.
Old 04-04-2007, 12:42 AM   #97  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Hi Gurls!

Storming here! The power went off and then right back on! We're supposed to get hail too!

Well we got the apt all sparkly clean yesterday, DH did A LOT! He totally cleaned his office! It looks SO good!!!!!! We were kind of using it as a "Storage Area" and he found room in our closets for the stuff and its all put away and doesn't look like a "Storage Unit" no more! lol.

The maintenance man came today, fixed a lot of stuff, he is coming back to fix more, our dishwasher is finally fixed! It's NEVER worked right since it was installed, turns out the old maintenance man who installed it installed it wrong! Now I still don't know if that will affect leaving the residue on our dishes, I think that is just our water, so I may borrow some dishwasher stuff from my mil, as I gave her all we had because ours never has worked right and I'll try it out. But anyways its only the two of us so we don't really need the dishwasher that often, only if we have company or make a big meal or something.

I caught myself calling our other cat Puddy. I guess that is going to happen for a while...........

Well guess that is about all, rambling on here. lol.

TY Cristina for the Card, your a sweetie, and for the new address!

Old 04-04-2007, 01:06 AM   #98  

SUSAN...Thank you so much for thinking of me the other day. I still have some bad days, but they do seem less than they used to be, but I still look at my mom's picture on my shelf in the living room several times a day, and I even talk to her sometimes. You are SO funny about your weight thingy. You are so pretty and I'm sure you look just fine, and M says som right??!!

CRISTINA...I log my exercise in the Fitness section here under the April WATP thread. The ladies there are all so nice and encouraging. I restarted back on plan this past Saturday morning, and I just feel different this time, something has finally clicked. I've been doing my 1 mile WATP every morning and tomorrow I'm going to add my 2 pound weights to the workout. Then when that gets too easy for me, I will go on to the 2 mile and so on. I've been drinking my water every day and writing everything I eat in my little pink notebook. Thank you so much for the cute Easter card and your change of address notice. You're always so sweet and thoughtful of others missy!!

SASSY...I LOVE your cute siggy now with your adorable kitty! I hope you stay safe in your stormy weather.

SUE...Hello to you too. Are you still in Las Vegas or have you gone back to your other home?

Hello KATY, JULES, SCUZIN and anyone else I may have missed!! Today my DD and I went to the eye clinic to pick up our new glasses. I love my DD's and the new picture of her in my siggy is with her new glasses on. The other picture for my avatar is both of my DD's at my DH's mom's house last week. Well I'm very tired tonight for some reason so I'm going to head for bed. Talk to all of you again tomorrow.
Old 04-04-2007, 01:18 PM   #99  
kitty Momo

Good Morning
I feel like a fake because I am really not trying to lose weight. I just *argh......can't seem to care. I blame the meds I take for making me calm and see fat as my friend. Ok, for shame Susan. You can joke about herpes but fat is off limits. We aren't that demented.
I am glad you are feeling better Michelle, you have beautiful daughters! I like the glasses in the one photo. We were going to have Easter dinner at my mothers and go up to my fathers gravesite afterwards as a family. He loved holidays. Miss him terrible.
Katy- So, you went to Newport on vacation? I did check out the photos, you have a handsome family! Leigh is a doll, is she excited about starting K in the Fall?
Sassy - Where do you live?
Cristina - Beck thinks she is getting married in Germany. His family is from Germany - he is only 14, not in the service - lol. Just a very hip teen who already has bought a 72 VW to fix up in his spare time. I need to buy her a ballgown because she is going to a dance on the 14th. Amazing on setting up your house soooo fast!! Must look wonderful, don't overwork!!!

Hi to Jules, SusanNYC and Sue Wishing you all a happy Wednesday!

I need to get to work. I had a chicken sandwish this morning for breakfast. I had a turkey one for dinner last night - along with a couple spoonfuls of peppered potato salad, it was good. Looking for Easter Egg hunts for Gaby to go to on Saturday. I tell her to run to the center and work her way out.I know.........get a life, huh??? In a foul mood. Cussing at other drivers and my mother. lol.......under my breath of course. With her it is like rules of Tuesday don't apply to Wednesday. In regards to dressing Gaby and such. she always has an opinion. Must be my lack of sleep. I see no humor in any of this &^%$#!!!!

chat later

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 04-04-2007 at 01:24 PM.
Old 04-04-2007, 03:45 PM   #100  
ugggg.....

Just wanted to pop in to say hi to all--DH has been like a bear with a sore arse for several days now and as usual I am an easy target. I just don't have much to say right now. I have gone to the gym both monday & tuesday and walked 2 miles each night along with the crunch machine maybe him being grumpy is good--I go to the gym to get out of the house!!!
Old 04-04-2007, 04:54 PM   #101  
One day at a time

Hello ladies...

Susan...lol! I thought Beck was really getting married! I was confused, lol! You sound like me but with me it is the exercise. I care but at the same time I don't. I took too long off and can't get back on track. Eventually I will. Now the food is a whole nuther story, lol.

Sassy...hey, do you hire out your hubby, lol? Send him over here to clean my house, please.

Jules...sorry DH is being a bear. But to your four miles!

Michelle...I love your new avatar and siggy. Your DD's are gorgeous! And love the glasses as well. for you getting back in the spring of things!

HI KATY, SUE & SusanNYC! Hoping all is well with you.

Had lots of errands to run this morning and now getting some laundry done. Also, got in a 2 mile walk. Had to walk on the treadmill since the weather turned on us. It is pretty chilly out there and windy. Ican deal with the cold but the wind gets to me. Anywho...

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!
Old 04-04-2007, 09:13 PM   #102  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Default Good SNOWY Night All!

Howdy Girls.

Wow! Talk about Temperature Change! Holy Moly! Its SNOWING! The wind is blowing, this is just plain weird! They say that its supposed to get into the negative temperatures this weekend? What kind of Easter is this going to be? Easter Bunny better bundle up! lol.

Of course with all this blasted weather my back and DH's knees are killing us! Can't wait until the weather finally makes up its mind! lol.

Hey Michelle, Thanks and I love your pics too! I agree, love your DD's new glasses! If I ever get myself to the eye doctor and get mine and also get my hair done, MAYBE I might have the courage to post a pic on here. lol.

Hey Susan -- Don't feel like a fake! I haven't probably lost maybe 1 lb since I've been here, but I still come here. My theory is if I "hang out" with healthy-minded individuals, then maybe some of it will rub off on me! lol. Oh and I live in Southwestern Ohio. Anyways, if you ever want to talk, please feel free to PM me! (that goes for everybody here as well)

Hey Jules -- LOL @ your DH being like a grumpy bear with a sore arse! WTG on going to the Gym and the 2 miles! Maybe I should tell my DH to be a grump, that might motivate me? lol.

Hey Cristina -- Yes I do hire out my DH. He ain't cheap though! lol. While he is cleaning your house, he can also work on your computer, for an additional fee, if you need it! He had to go and fix the Apt. Manager's Computer this morning, but hey we got $25 knocked off of our rent!

Well you all take care and KEEP WARM -- if it is cold where your at, if not, then um, well lol...............

Old 04-04-2007, 09:59 PM   #103  

Hi Ladies~

Well today was a very busy day for me, lots of running around and tomorrow will be the same. I managed to workout this morning and again tonight, each time doing my WATP 1 mile with 2 pound weights. On Saturday morning when I first started out, it was hard to just finish the 1 mile and my legs hurt so bad, but it's amazing after just a few days, and now I was able to do it two times in one day. Thank you ALL for the kind words and compliments about both of my daughters. I think they're beautiful and gorgeous, but then I'm their mom. Our weather has been absolutely beautiful, about 70F today and supposed to keep getting nicer the rest of the week. I'm so sorry Sassy about your change in the weather, and hopefully some of ours comes your way soon! Jules, I'm so sorry about your hubby, but atleast you're getting your exercise in and that will help make you feel better. I will be back to type more tomorrow. I need to get a couple loads of laundry folded.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:52 AM   #104  
One day at a time

Good morning, ladies...

MICHELLE...okay, so you don't have to rub the weather in our faces, lol. I was liking the warm weather and now it is winter again, lol! Just for a few days though, I hope. and yes, your DD's are gorgeous! The brunette (sorry, can't remember their names *slaps forehead*) looks like you. She has your smile. All those smilies are for a job well done! to you missy for all the exercise you are doing! Keep up the good work! I am proud of you. Now, will you rub some of that motivation onto me?

SASSY...we are having some of the same weather. No snow yet, but they are calling for it today. And it is coooold! Brrrrrrr! Funny, I was just saying I bet it is going to snow and get cold like they said because my arm started hurting bad yesterday. Hmmm, trying to think if we need any work done on the computer. Not at this time but housework is another story, lol. Actually, I am almost done with everything being unpacked and put away. Of course then it will be time to start over with the cleaning, ugh. WTG on the $25 being knocked off your rent! Can't beat that at all.

HI YA SUSAN, KATY, JULES, SUE & SusanNYC!

Nothing much going on with me today. Getting ready to head out to the show at a little after noon. I have been wanting to see Reign Over Me since it came out. I love Adam Sandler! There's a couple more movies I want to see as well...in time, in time. Anywho...want to get a walk in before getting ready and this is cutting it close.

Take care ladies and I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!
Old 04-05-2007, 12:13 PM   #105  

CRISTINA...My younger DD, the brunette, is Brittany and my older DD is Alyssa. Everyone says that Brittany looks so much like me and my mom, and Alyssa looks like my DH. Brittany and I will probably look more alike as I lose weight and my face thins down. I did my WATP 1 mile with the 2 pound weights again this morning, but when I tried to eat my oatmeal for breakfast, I started feeling a little sick to my stomach, so I quit eating it. I have several things to do today. Then when DH gets off work, we're going down to pick up his new glasses, get mine slightly adjusted, run to Target and Costco, and then get a bight to eat someplace where I can have something healthy. My one biggest thing right now is staying away from eating out, because we do that way too much!! Our weather is supposed to be 70F today and 75F tomorrow, so I hope some comes your way!! My DD's friend that lives in Maine sent her a picture on her phone this morning of all their snow and said they're home from school today. It's just amazing how fast the weather changes. Oh yes, THANK YOU SO MUCH for the card, I got it yesterday. You are so kind and the bestest friend!! I hope you have fun watching your movie today.
Closed Thread