Old 04-07-2007, 03:35 PM   #106  
suz
suz

S/C/G: 178/150.6/135

Height: 5'3"

Smile

Hello Ladies
when I was at work on wed I found I had some saved hours I could take off so I took off thurs and was off friday for Easter so I have had an extra day off which is nice as I am taking all my holidays when i retire in July

There was no exercise class on friday and very little open so my Dh and i stayed home and did a bit of work around here We now have all our plants started for the gardens and are anxious to get our hands dirty
My Dh is going away next week probably on Tues or Wed so I will be by myself for a week I wonder what i could do i am sure I can find something yo amuse myself!!!!

Try not to overeat tomorrow weigh in is in 2 days suz
suz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 12:47 PM   #107  
Want out of my FAT pants

S/C/G: 216/159/150

Height: 5'5

Hi Everyone:

Hope you all survived and enjoyed your Easter

I for one ate more than I should have

I did my weigh in and I have lost 2 more lbs. for a whopping grand total of 50 lbs. so far and I have to say it and all you that know me I say this alot...Nothing tastes as good as thin feels

Hope you all have success today and keep moving forward

Danni
Danni Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 08:18 PM   #108  
suz
suz

Smile

Good evening Ladies
Hope everyone had a good easter I did I had 4 days off so it was great I also did over eat but did not under eat either My DH left this morning for a week so I am hoping to get a lot done this week

I weighed in yesterday and lost 2 lbs so I am still going down in weight that makes 23 more to go

Well I better go I have things to do Keep moving and losing Ladies suz
Old 04-14-2007, 08:31 AM   #109  

S/C/G: 201/172/128

Height: 5 feet 0 inches

Smile

Good Morning Everyone,

We had a great time on the cruise. Everything was wonderful!. We were in the Bahamas standing at the place where they announced who was the Father of Anna Nicole Smith's baby was. It was pretty cool to see all the cameras there. They had not announced the decision when we first arrived. The news crew was still waiting so it was cool to know we were actually there when they announced it. Anyway we were also taken to her grave site.

I brought my scales so I could be accountable while there. After the 3rd time of weighing and my scales were going up each time. I finally decided that there is no way my scales could be accurate. The water must have something to do with it. WRONG!!! DRUM ROLL PLEASE....... I gained 7.6 pounds!! I weigh in today at WW. I decided to wear my Jeans instead of work out fit. The scales are going to show a gain so I might as well have on my regular clothes so I can strip down when I really need the weight loss to count! I don't think this weight will stay on me long (i hope) 'cause I'm getting right back on track today. I'm not changing my ticker!!

Glad to back home.

Kiwi
Kiwi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 08:48 AM   #110  
Want out of my FAT pants

Hi Kiwi Welcome back! boy did I miss you
Everyone has vanished there was no one to talk to

How exciting to be in the bahama's during that time. I was happy to hear that Larry was the dad

Well I am happy to hear that you are jumping right back on track, sorry to hear about your weight gain

I too had a bad week and did not even go on a cruise.

I won't get on the scale until Monday, I just cannot But I had a bad week, the worst since I started my weight loss journey.

I too on Monday am going to go full force again, only 16 (I still hope ) to reach my goal

Most of your 7lbs is water you can loose that easy They say swimming helps you loose excess fluid, this week if you can.

Glad you are back!

suz congrats on the 2lbs.

Danni
Old 04-15-2007, 06:59 AM   #111  
suz
suz

Smile

good Morning
Wecome back Kiwi I am glad you had a good time on your cruise I am sorry to hear you gained but it should come off pretty quick

Danni is right everyone just vanished I was on here a couple of times but my DH has been away all week and i had that much more to do each day We are emptying our upper basement and puting what we can in a storage room in our lower basement or throwing out so we can put a finished family room down there
We are getting more snow today and tomorrow and then I am hoping that spring will arrive

I better go have many things to do today suz
Old 04-15-2007, 04:08 PM   #112  

Smile

Okay its official! I weighed in at WW and I gained 9 pounds!! I'm not helping matters either 'cause all I've been doing since I got back is eating! I'm going on the jumpstart Monday. I bought food today for it. But for now I'm bloated 'cause I just pigged out at lunch! Now I'm going to take a nap 'cause I'm sleepy from all that over eating

SOMEBODY STOP ME!!
Old 04-16-2007, 08:47 AM   #113  
Want out of my FAT pants

Good Morning everyone

Today is a new day New week to get our eating under control.

Well after a week full of binge eating well not all week but 4 out of 7 days including last night, I dreaded the scale this morning I get on and
I have managed to loose a lb.! I kept getting on and off not believing what I was seeing... so I was really happy

Kiwi here is your help and your to get you back on track..I too need help so today is a new day and we will continue to reach our goal....right? right!!!!

Drink your water especially if you are bloated

Hope the scales are good to the rest of you and hope to hear from you MIA's..

Danni
Old 04-16-2007, 11:15 AM   #114  

Smile

Good Morning

Good for you Danni for losing even if you did binge alittle this past week. Wish I could say the same. Anyway, today I'm on the jumpstart. I had bacon and eggs for breakfast. For lunch I'll have salad. Dinner also. Maybe I can shed some of this weight from the cruise this week if I stay focused and I will!

I don't have the grandkids today so I'm going to clean my house 'cause my youngest son had it all week while we were gone and it could use a good clean up. Plus it will keep my mind off food!!

Everyone have a great NON CHEATING DAY!! (I'm epecially speaking to myself of course ha ha ha )

Did I mention to all of you that my son earned Valedictorian at his school? We're pretty proud of him although it came as a shock to all of us including him!
Old 04-16-2007, 08:35 PM   #115  
suz
suz

Unhappy

Good Evening Ladies

Well I got on the scale this morning and was not pleased about what i saw I gained 1 lb and since my DH was away all last week I thought I was doing good i guess i did not do as well as i thought Oh well as you said this is a new day and week I keep telling myself it took me 20 years to put on the weight and Keep on so It is going to be a battle to get it off I intend to win that battle it may take longer that I want but win I will!!! We will all get to where we want to be and then we will be discussing maintenence

Kiwi lets get moving and losing suz
Old 04-17-2007, 07:39 PM   #116  
Bonnie

S/C/G: 307.5/237.5/160

Default I'm Back

Helllo ladies sorry I have been MIA for so long I have been having computer problems and I have finally gt them all worked out Now. Well I can say I feel terriable I have not been able to do much. I have been so down and not feeling like doing alot . Got my garden growing and hope that it all goes well. I need to get in gear again and get busy I soo need to lose weight . I weight a good 300 pounds and need to start loosing here soon . I am goning to have to do something I need to lose weight their are things going on I dont like...... HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Butterfly50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 07:49 AM   #117  
Want out of my FAT pants

Hi Bonnie Welcome Back!!

I understand computer problems have had few myself.

Garden? did you say you planted your garden? Our ground is still FROZEN up here.

It is good that you keep trying to lose weight,
Here is your kick in the pants to get you started
Sometimes it is easier if you start small, and not jump right in to a extremly low calorie diet, 2 things happen, 1 your body goes into starvation mode, where you will NOT see results on the scale : and 2 will UNMOTIVAVTE you very quickly Working in the garden burns a lot of calories now try to cut out something...like oil/lard, sugar, soda, salty snacks etc. I would pick 2 and do them for a week and then add another and another, your weight loss will be slower, but it will keep you motivated and eager to continue...make sense? Good Luck and keep up the great work trying and drink your water, water flushes FAT CELLS

Kiwi Kiwi? where are ya? Is your old butt still recovering from your cruise? Ya know we are not as young as we want/think we are Kiwi and we take a lot longer to recoup, come on girl, pull your self up and get moving.....

Suz don't stress over the lb. gain you will lose that quickly
hope you have better results this coming weigh in

Have a great day ladies...we all are blessed remember to reflect on what you are blessed with and that will make the not so pleasant things in your life seem not so significant

Danni
Old 04-19-2007, 05:37 PM   #118  

S/C/G: 250/255/200 for now

Hi ladies
have missed you all terribly. But have been feeling really crabby and under the weather latly and rather then bring everyone else down I ATE CHOCOLATE. I can't beleive i did that but my weight is now back to where it was when i started. I am still trying to use the rowing machine everyday but it's a hard habit to get into. I don't seem to have enough energy in the morning when i get up to go to work and then after work I am tired too
I hope you all had a good easter, and everyone else is staying op I will try and get back here later when i have some more time.
Til Later Tammy
WamTam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 07:11 PM   #119  
suz
suz

Unhappy

Good Evening
Well things are not going very well my lower back has been bothering me for the past couple of weeks and about a week ago I was doing some lifting of some heavy boxes and the next morning I could hardly get out of bed i got some pain killer and a mild muscle relaxer and it seems to be helping I have not been able to exercise so I am not losing any weight and I am also eating to much so if thats not enough I had to have a root canal today so now my mouth is sore I am hoping by the begining of next week that I can start to exercise a little and work up from there

Thats enough about me I hope everyone else is doing really good
Talk to you all later suz
Old 04-19-2007, 09:23 PM   #120  

Cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat!

I can't believe all I've eaten all week!

Put a apple in my mouth and call me Piggy!! Just shoot me and get it over with!