3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Beat The Bulge- Game 14! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/105550-beat-bulge-game-14-a.html)

Wide in Winnipeg 02-25-2007 02:29 PM

Beat The Bulge- Game 14!

Hi Everyone! Welcome to game 14!! I'll be getting this thread and the "BTB Points" thread stickied so it's easy to find! This thread is for daily check-ins and chit chat and the BTB points thread is strictly for points.
Feb 26th -March 19th

Heres the "RULES":

Exercise
2 Points for every half hour of exercise
*HALF points are allowed*

Water
1 point for every 1/4 gallon/1 litre/32 oz.

Meals
2 points for every healthy meal (max 3 meals a day)
*yes, some of us eat more than 3 meals a day but they will be considered snacks after the first 3!

Snacks
1 point for every healthy snack

1 point for not eating anything after 8:30 PM

5 points for every pound and/or inch lost!!

Minus Points

-deduct 2 points for every unhealthy meal
-deduct 1 point for every unhealthy snack

Wide in Winnipeg 02-25-2007 09:50 PM

Bumping this up so it can be seen!

ArtsyGirl 02-26-2007 07:37 AM

Good morning everyone! Its hard to believe we are on to game 14!!!!!!!!

My weekend went nicely. I stayed better foodwise than I have in a few weekends. It wasnt' perfect, but it was a step in the right direction.

Down 2 pounds for the week! So close to goal it hurts.

Good luck for the new game.

haeyu14 02-26-2007 09:51 AM

this sounds like a lot of fun! Count me in! How often to we tally points?

LaBonita 02-26-2007 11:57 AM

Hey everyone! I thought I'd join in for this game....I already made my page for points in the points thread. I'm excited to see how well this works for me! I'm also excited to get to know everyone. Good luck on the first day....although I'm sure you "veterans" don't need much luck, you're so used to this. LOL. But good luck anyway :)

canadian mom 02-26-2007 12:01 PM

Oh believe me some of us still need luck and a couple kicks in the...... well you get where i am goin with this. We all have trouble staying on track once in a while sometimes more than others. I think the rest will agree with me. lol

Welcome to everyone who is new and good luck!

ArtsyGirl 02-26-2007 12:07 PM

cmom-3 pounds to goal!!!!!!!! How exciting for you!

canadian mom 02-26-2007 12:10 PM

Yes it is. I will be probably lower it again this was my first goal, to be in a healthy bmi by a few pounds. Look at you you are just as close as I am you only have 4 pounds. :yay:

Wide in Winnipeg 02-26-2007 01:44 PM

HI!!
Well, I also lost a pound!!! I don't remember the last time that actually happened ! I did lose a couple pounds 2 weeks ago but that was because I was sick so it didnt count. Yippee! We are all doing great!
Haeyu14 and LaBonita~ Welcome to the game!
We tally the points every month!
Off to the Dr. for a follow up, wish me luck!

sotypical 02-26-2007 01:52 PM

i see we bumped up exercise points! hehe didnt notice that before

Wide in Winnipeg 02-26-2007 05:37 PM

CT Scan came back free and clear!!!
I'm going out for dinner tonight to celebrate! I'll be a good girl though!!
Check in later!

sotypical 02-26-2007 06:13 PM

happy to hear everything was ok wendy!

canadian mom 02-26-2007 06:38 PM

Glad to hear test came back good!

ArtsyGirl 02-26-2007 07:09 PM

Congrats Wendy-Hope that means your blood clot dissolved itself.

JasonsLea 02-26-2007 09:28 PM

Congrats on the WL and the cat scan Wendy!

So I have less than a week (supposedly) till I move into my apartment. I decided that the date that I move into my apartment will be my official 'start' date. That way, the only 'distractions' will be of my own making, ya know? I can't wait! It will be nice to open the freezer and not look straight at a carton of Moollinuem Crunch or open a cabinet and see Doritos and Chips Ahoy.