Beat The Bulge- Game 14!

You're on Page 8 of 14
Go to
  • Yeap you just do the same thing as you did in week 1 and edit too add new.

Too much water willl flush the nutrients out of your boday but I do believe the more weight you carry the more water you can get away with drinking. I think you should consult a doctor to find out the last thing you need is to be manourished because of too much water.
  • UGH! Tired today, just not up to my normal self, a little b!tchy today too, for no reason!
    Ofv to bed early here,catch ya tomorrow!
  • painting is a no go for now... my step dad wants to do work in them first

couple days ago keiko ate the power code for my laptop (thank goodness she is okay!!!!) so i decided today I was going to buy a new laptop, something I never thought I could afford, but I decided I was going to sell all my computers and buy it... I just went to buy it, and now they dont have the one i want!
  • Morning gals,

I hope your day is starting off well. I'm getting excited about the weather. Today its still cold, but the forecast for next week has us getting up in the 50's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Courtnie- What can you do. I hope you can find the laptop somewhere else. What a let down. I'm glad Keiko didnt get hurt from her chewing the cord. My beagle was horrible with chewing and did a few cords in. Luckily they usually seem to pull them out of the socket first. Sorry your painting is being delayed.

Wendy-I hope you had a good sleep and woke up refreshed.

haeyu-Water is good, but there really is such a thing as to much. A dr. or nutritionist would be better able to advise on a limit.

LaBonita-Great work staying on track. Good luck today.

Shelby-Glad you're still playing. You'll start to get to know us the more you come here.

La3y-How was your walk? I didn't get our yesterday due to a snowstorm and today is usually our day off but I'm thinking about going for a run after it warms up a bit today just so I can get outside. I love sweet potatoes. I never had them til after I was 30 years old and now they're one of my favorite. How do you make them and what did you end up having with them?

'well I've gotta search for the book I bought yesterday. I seem to have lost it vbefore I opened the cover! I have no idea where it got put and I really want to start it.

Have a great one!
  • the laptop I wanted to buy was from apple and refurbished - so I just have to wait! they still have one, that is a couple hunrded less but its not as fast
  • Yes! I lost two pounds...and even with the kinda crappy things I've been eating. But when I eat those crappy things I don't eat two pounds of it....which i think definitely helps. And I think my Lent Challenge is helping me out a lot more than I thought it would. Who would have thought taking chips and fast food out of my diet would have helped this much?! Plus exercising most days and drinking my water. I really think it's the fast food though...I used to get fast food at least 4 times a week...now I have it none at all!

7 points for water??? That's like impossible for me...I've gotten 0 every day, because my goal for every day is THREE cups...lol.
  • Blech. Whiny/crampy/sore thumb (sliced it)/tired today. Ugh. But it looks like the sun is coming out, so that makes me happy, anyway.

Someone on another website mentioned that a good formula for figuring out how much water you should drink is your weight in pounds/2. That's the # of ounces. So I should only be drinking 77 ounces a day? Has anyone heard of this? Is that a max, or a minimum, or is it completely off? If I drink up to 13 cups of water a day, will that hurt me? Wash away the nutrients? I don't drink much else throughout the day. Coffee once a week, milk a few times a week, Crystal Lite on Friday and Saturday evenings. Water should NOT be so stressful.
  • I ordered my new laptop I am so excited! I really should of waited until I reached goal, but ill consider this an early goal present! haha

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPL...lm=FA611LL%2FA
  • Hi everyone!
    Not feeling up to snuff today, I'm lightheaded and just feeling weak so I'm taking it easy today and cutting the exercise in half. I'll make sure to have a good solid meal tonight and a good sleep so I'm 100% tomorrow!
  • Took my kids to the movies today. We went to see 2 movies they are only 2$
    here on March break. It was my youngest 2 first movies they did very well and so did I no popcorn and I biought chips for the kids and did not get anything for myself.
  • Good for you CMOM!
    I did all my exercise for today so I'm going to give myself another :yah: guy!
    My arms feel like jello!!!!!
  • Good morning and happy Friday.

I've got a busy one today so just a quick post. I'm getting pampered at my hair appt. this morning. Hooray!!! This afternoon is the consultation appt. for DH's vasectomy. I hope it goes well and we get it scheduled quickly so it wont interfere with his racing schedule.

Courtnie-Good for you for ordering your computer. I'm so jealous. DH says we can get ours in April/May. I hope it comes quickly so you can start playing!
  • Yesterday was an awesome day!! I ate right, exercised, drank my water, and stayed within my points for the day. I'm hoping this starts a new trend for me. Just gotta get thru this weekend. Weigh-in is today but its not going to be a good one...its TOM and I feel bloated like crazy. sigh...I can never get a break. But i know if I am good all weekend, then next weeks WI will be an awesome one. So at least I got that to look forward to. that's about all that is new with me.

brandy - is DH scared??

wendy - wtg on ur exercise. i exercised for the first time yesterday in a loooong time. it felt great!!

canadianmom-what did u go see? I want to go see that movie 300 but I doubt it's very kid friendly.

courtnie- that's a really neat buy. I've always wanted an apple laptop....they're so pretty lol

shelby - i hope today is a better day for you.

labonita - WTG on your loss!!!

take care and have a great one
  • ro~ we went to see Arthur and the invinsibles and Happy Feet.

brandy make sure you have alot of bgas of frozen peas. My DH had his about 2 1/2 years ago he was a little sore but was back to doing heavy lifting in about 1 week with a little discomfort. To see him being such a baby was funny, he winned more than I did after any of my kids and with my 4th I was tore so bad id tore my shyncter(sp?) muscle and I was walking to and from the grocerie store within a week. Tehy are such babies.lol
  • Hi! Just a quick post since work is busy today; I'm feeling much better, thank you!

I picked myself up today and worked out, and am feeling happier and committed to making this an on plan day!!