Old 03-05-2007, 07:24 AM   #76  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Morning ladies. I hope you all behaved better than I did this weekend. I dont know what got into me , but I haven't eaten that badly in a long time. It all started with the birthday cake the Cat in the Hat gave to me at the grocery store on Saturday. I should have said no but that was number one in a long string of mistakes and bad choices. By bedtime last night I was so sick I thought I might

OK, enough of that, I'm back on track today and going to drink so much water my body has to flush some of the Yuck out.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 12:20 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 239/214.6/145

Height: 5' 5.5

Ro- Glad to see your back. Sorry for your loss though.

For some reason I'm really struggling for this game and that last one I didn't finish due to all that was going on in February. :-( I'm trying really hard not to give up! On to the postive side, dd passed her black belt test Friday so her promotion is today. Ds's pink eye is about gone and his black eye (got Tuesday) is looking a lot better. I've also gotten 1/2 of dd's books for this coming school year ordered.
hsmomx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 01:02 PM   #78  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

It was an amazing weekend, the puppy wasnt quite right though
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 01:50 PM   #79  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hey everyone! I have about an hour and a half to go before I leave with my mama to go sign the lease on my apartment! I've managed to give myself a headache, worrying over nothing as always. I'm happy and scared at the same time which is silly because I should feel okay since my mama is actually in the same state this time! When I got my place in California, I wasn't scared. I'm so weird.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 02:54 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Hi everyone!!
Have a headache today but I'm getting ready to do some exercise anyway, looking forward to my snack today which is a corrot with some hummus.

Good luck Shari in signing the lease!
brandy, glad you're back on track!
hsmomx2 we all struggle with this game from time to time
Ro~ come on back girl!Hope you are OK!
Courtnie~ Hows the pup? Glad you had a good time in Vancouver
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 04:13 PM   #81  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

well today I just cannot get enough water in me I am drinking it like CRAZY compared to most days. We had grilled chicken weiners for my sons b-day and they tasted soooooooooo good I haven't had 1 in a long time. Next b-day is on Easter weekend actually there are 2 but we do them together Ocean on the 10th and Katarina on the 9th. I think they are just going to have a sleeover this year , last year they had a party at our house and the year before they had it at mcdonalds so I think I will keep it simple this year and let each 1 have 1 friend over.
canadian mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 04:40 PM   #82  
Starting Fresh

Wendy - there is definatly something wrong with her puppy - her eyes are weird. And she was definatly from a puppy mill... made me want to slap my friends girlfriend in the face.
Old 03-05-2007, 05:33 PM   #83  

Awww, poor pup! At least she'll have a good home now! Poor thing!
Old 03-05-2007, 07:46 PM   #84  
Starting Fresh

i hope my friends can give her a good home... they dont seem very willing to spend a lot of vet bills and i think she is goinng to need it

maybe I will end up with another boston! haha
Old 03-05-2007, 08:44 PM   #85  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

Well its been a bad eating day here today....I have not done any kind of workout. I cant seen to get it together today. I guess it is the end of TOM.....chocolate and all......A new day tomorrow!!!!! I call it frist!!!!
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 11:49 PM   #86  

Haha Lazy!!

I'm doing so well with the exercise thing that i just amaze myself! Yahoo!. Any way off to bed soon, have a good sleep!
Old 03-06-2007, 07:29 AM   #87  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Hi gals, hope your mornings off to a great start. I cut my walk short due to a wind chill of -4! Only got in 3 miles. I have a busy day ahead of me. I play a funeral this morning, have an art class this afternoon, teach after school and have a womens bible study tonight. It will be nice to be busy.

My neurologist called yesterday and left a message on my machine. My protein C level is still off so she confirmed that I do have a Clotting "Problem". I'm calling a hematologist today so I can have a few of my questions/concerns answered. My B12 level is increasing and my hormone levels were all normal so there was good news for at least part of the message.

La3y-Hope TOM is going better. Try your best today, that's all you can do.

Wendy-You're exercise level is great lately!!!

Court-How sad about the pup. Breaks my heart to hear such things.

Sheri-How'd the signing go?

hsmom-Struggle or not at least you're still here. Dont give up. Glad your DD's pink eye is clearing up (and the black eye!)

cmom-Water! I felt the same way yesterday. I think my body just really needed to flush some things out from the weekend.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 08:56 AM   #88  

Brandi ~ I hope all turns out ok. At least you know now and work on improving it.

La3y~ I hear you about TOM mine is supposed to come this weekend but after this past weekend I don't think I will be able to stomac anymore junk. During my period I usually get my best workout in (sometimes I just want to stay in bed all day)

Well today I am still dryer than a fart in a windstorm. I think the next couple of days I will be peeing like mad. I had to go pee about 6 times during my 90 mins of working out. lol
Old 03-06-2007, 09:00 AM   #89  

Wendy~ forgot to say on the working out are you going to keep it up once the challenge is done. ihope i can eat cereal in moderation when this is done i do not want to have to give it up for good. I was going to make sweet and sour meatballs but I cannot I make them with rice krispies
Old 03-06-2007, 02:13 PM   #90  

S/C/G: 150/148/120

Glad everyone's doing great. Me? I'm just trying to get back on track. It seems this always happens around the 2nd or 3rd week....I start slipping then completely fall off. Hopefully that will change this time. I'm trying my hardest to keep going.
LaBonita is offline   Reply With Quote