Old 03-16-2007, 09:19 PM   #16  
Taking It A Day At A Time

I have been doing really good so far on my goals. Been eating on program, started drinking my water and went back to Curves yesterday and had a great workout. Hopefully things will pay off for me.

chrischick-Welcome to The Easter Challenge. Isn't that alwlays the way it is? I hate that when you are trying to lose weight and have to sit there and try to be good and your skinny in laws are eating everything that isn't nailed down. Good luck on your goals, that would be great if you could go there Easter with a great head start on where you want to be. I have had a cold this last week and it really wrecks your plans to work out. But hopefully that will pass and you will be ready to kick up your exercise program. Let us know how you are doing.

Sassy Sharon
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 09:50 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

Hello Everyone, I was very surprised when I weighed this morning and had lost 4 pounds! Especially since I've been sick with that nasty bug that has been going around for the last 2 weeks! I hope to get back in to my WATP's full force by next week. So this puts me just 5 pounds away from my Easter goal! YAY!!! Hope everyone has a good weekend and I'll catch you later. Karen
Karen31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 05:19 PM   #18  
chrischick

S/C/G: 204/192/140

Height: 5' 1"

I LOVE this group! My Easter challenge got off-course. I still have this killer cold. I sound like an alligator! Well, I guess I really don't know what an alligator sounds like, but its the first thing that came to mind. My kids all have it too. So I haven't worked out and last night I could not get to sleep so I wandered downstairs, watched TV and munched--on potato chips. I NEVER have chips in the house because they are my huge weakness, but my mom brought them over on Sunday for some reason--I guess to be nice. So they are here and I lost self-control at 12:30am and ate. So I got back on this forum and am so remotivated. You gals are awesome!!
chrischick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 01:33 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 300.4/233/175

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy View Post

Leticia-What is LAWL? It must be like WATP, Walk Away The Pounds. Fill me in. Hope you do great in your goal.

:
Sassy- Just reading your post. LAWL = L.A. Weight Loss

I was losing pretty good until 2 weeks ago...when they changed my plan. I started stalling and gaining/losing those pesky 1-2 lbs. They finally switched me back and I think I will be on the right track from now on. I really want to lose these first 10 lbs so I can be the 50's. That would mean a lot. A little at a time is all I can handle.

Hope everyone is making their goals.
ElleofALady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 03:13 PM   #20  
Taking It A Day At A Time

Hope everyone is doing well, I am doing pretty good. Had a good weight loss this week of 1 1/2 lbs and another 1 lb last week, so that is good. I didn't go to my WW meetings for like 6 weeks and in between all going on had gained a few pounds so I got most of it off these last 2 weeks. I'll take that and keep on working on getting to where I want to be.

Letisha-Thanks for the answer on your weight loss program. I should have figured by by initials. I am glad they changed your plan back to the way it was before when you were losing the weight. I know you will get to where you want to be.

chrischick-Don't worry about that one little slip up, you did right by coming to our forum and getting re motivated again. Good job, keep it up!

Karen-Good going with the 5 lb weight loss I hope by now you are feeling so much better. I too have to dig out my Walk Away The Pounds video's again. I have been going to Curves, but I want to vary my routine so I mix things ups.

Well how is everyone doing? Post and let us know. Hope to hear from you soon.

Sassy Sharon

Last edited by Sassy; 03-23-2007 at 03:25 PM.
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 03:23 PM   #21  

Hello Ladies, Well, I had another 1 pound weight loss this morning so that just leaves 4 more to meet my Easter Challenge! I'm hoping that I can get back into my walking routine again and then that weight will come off! It is hard to get back on track since I was sick and missed walking for 10 days. But I'll get there!!!
Have a great day!! Karen
Old 03-25-2007, 03:40 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 254.2/238/135

Height: 5' 4"

I think I'm going to join this challange, though I only have two weeks left of it. I think I will set my weight challange at 1 1/2 pounds by Easter, which would bring me down to 205. I also am setting a goal of drinking less pop (or at least working on switching to diet--yuck!), and drinking more water and more milk. Maybe not much of a challenge, but it's a start.

Kim
KimV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 12:27 AM   #23  
chrischick

S/C/G: 204/192/140

Height: 5' 1"

Yea Karen. Another pound lost! That's awesome.

KimV - hey, it's the little changes that make the difference. Good for you!

Well, another weekend over. Does anyone else find that the weekends are the hardest to eat well. It's almost like my brain says, "It's the weekend! Make a batch of cookies, eat half the dough...it's the weekend." I feel that I do so well during the week, but put back the weight on the weekends!!
chrischick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 11:01 PM   #24  

I did it! I met my 10lbs challenge. Everyone on this board is so supportive!

Good night!
Old 03-31-2007, 11:12 PM   #25  

Well, I didn't lose anything this week but I didin't gain either.. Guess that is good. I still have 4 pounds to lose before Easter to meet my goal. Guess we will see what the scales say next Friday. Anyway, keeping on my goal and getting back in to the walking and will just be happy to see any loss on Friday morning.

Letisha, Congratulations on meeting your Easter goal!! That's awesome!!!

Good luck to everyone and lets work hard this week!! Karen
Old 04-02-2007, 11:36 PM   #26  

Thanks Karen! I don't know what happened. I followed my plan as close as possible...like I have been for the longest and poof...the weight is coming off.
Old 04-06-2007, 09:37 AM   #27  

Good Morning,

Well, I lost another 2 pounds this week--- but that leaves me 2 pounds shy of meeting my Easter goal. Oh well, I'm just glad that the scale is moving downward and 8 pounds instead of 10 still isn't too bad!! If I hadn't got sick with that bug and not able to exercise for so long I might have hit it--- BUT I'm still Happy!!

How is everyone else doing??? Take care. Karen