View Poll Results: How glad are we that SHERRY is back!?!?!?!?
Happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy!!!!!! 4 44.44%
Thrilled, overjoyed, we missed you--please don't ever leave us again!!! 8 88.89%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2007, 12:38 PM   #1  

Arrow Home of the Loozing Floozies, #14

Hello!!

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!

Old 02-21-2007, 04:00 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

Height: 5'8"

What a busy morning! It's 1 PM and I just sat down to have a little bite for lunch. I didn't even have time for my morning snack! I hope the scale rewards me for this!!! I've entered in on the Easter challenge with the Featherweights and hope to get back down to 136 by Easter. I had managed to hit 140 on Saturday, but the scale went back up to 142. Ick. I'm not moving my ticker though--those pesky 2 pounds WILL BE GONE by Friday. Tomorrow night I have a band booster parent meeting, so dinner will be more of a snack. That always helps the scale!

Have a good day, Floozies!
Old 02-21-2007, 05:31 PM   #3  

Well, I gained a pound back, so I'm back up to 268 when I was hoping to be down to 265, but I guess I'll keep trucking!

It's that TIME again, so maybe next week I'll be down at least a pound.

My co-worker that ate only fruits and veggies (including beans and potatoes) lost 10 pounds in 21 days. How tempting is that? But I know I'd have cravings out the wazoo!
Old 02-21-2007, 08:18 PM   #4  
Losing it...again!

Height: 5' 5"

I think we should be able to vote twice on this poll! I'll say it again...welcome back Sherry!

The "you ate all those cookies remark diet" is still working and I've been OP all week.

Stick to your balanced diet Cheryl! We all know that your friend will be gaining that weight back as soon as she starts eating "normal" again. There are no quick easy solutions.
Old 02-22-2007, 05:50 AM   #5  

Suzy- Sometimes that is the best way to get motivated! I remember when my dad told me that someone thought I was still pregnant, after having my baby 2 weeks before. That was a big motivation, but I was very sad underneath about it.

Words can't express how happy I am that dear Sherry is back......

Gayle-Thanks for asking about Mike. He is having another procedure today. It turns out he has a big cyst tangles around a nerve in his lower back. They tried to get it last week, but failed. The dr is going to try again today. I won't be taking him--I have a more important luncheon with my coworkers... a birthday party!! Patty is going to take him. I'm so bad!!!
Old 02-22-2007, 07:15 AM   #6  
Cause I'm worth it!!!!

S/C/G: 202/See Ticker/130

Height: 5"6

ive gained some weight since going off my diet so today Im back on , I wanna lose some weight for prom . and for me.....

I am thinking long, I like princessy style dresses but I am thinking also something red long slinky you know?

4myself- well I know what I will to to lose thsoe last 10 when i get there now hahah
allison- dont stress aboutt he scale If I was where you are I would be jumping for joy like a weight watchers commercial!

To everyone who is gaining weight I am with you , I know how you feel haha.
Old 02-22-2007, 11:16 AM   #7  

Sheesh! I had a total carb fest for breakfast this morning. I caved into my craving for one of DD's bagels. Of course, it didn't fill me up, so then I had a cup of oatmeal. All that AFTER my scale went up AGAIN! I gotta get it going in the downward direction!
Old 02-22-2007, 11:40 AM   #8  

Quote:
I think we should be able to vote twice on this poll! I'll say it again...welcome back Sherry!
You could have voted twice!!! I make all of my polls multiple choice!!

Remember that for next time
Old 02-22-2007, 05:35 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 211/180/140

Very busy week for me. I filled in for someone today and taught a lab, I haven't taught in at least 3 years. So I have been studying like mad this week to be prepared. Glad it is over and tomorrow is Friday!
Old 02-22-2007, 07:31 PM   #10  

Awwwwww.....Ya'll are just too sweet!! I almost cried. I'm glad to be back too!

I went back to the doctor today after work for a re-check on my bladder. There was still blood in my urine. She has me on a stronger antibotic for 30 more days and then I go back again.

Wayne's Mom is back in the hospital. Not sure what is wrong.They are still doing tests and all the results aren't back yet. Wayne & I took her Monday morning at 4:45. His Dad has cancer and isn't doing well. While he was visiting her, he decided to walk down to the cafeteria for coffee. Well...he got lost on the way back and was going in & out of rooms.A nurse stopped him and asked if she could help him.When he told her that he was looking for his wife, the nurse found out he was on the wrong floor! Bless his heart!! He's 82 and going down hill fast.

I was going to post to everyone but need to go and get busy around here. We have been working all day then going to the hopsital at night and cooking for FIL. Now I've got to catch-up on things at home tonight.

Love to all...
Old 02-23-2007, 06:02 AM   #11  

Sherry-Prayers to your MIL and FIL. I hope the stronger meds help you.

We had dinner out at Applebee's last night (8 old ladies and a blast!!) Anybody know the points for the blackend chicken salad with LF ranch? I can't find it on Dottie's. I'm guessing about 12??
Old 02-23-2007, 07:02 AM   #12  

Shelley..I found it.....

Low-fat Blackened Chicken Salad (424 cal/8.5 g fat/4.7 g fiber/39.3 g carbs) 8 (8.5) pts
Low-fat Blackened Chicken Salad; half-size portion (226 cal/4.3 g fat/2.6 g fiber/21.4 g carbs) 4.5 pts
I'm not sure about the dressing.Sorry
Old 02-23-2007, 09:26 AM   #13  
Losing it!

Sounds like everyone is super busy!

Sher I checked both of the choices. I missed you and hope you decide to stay with us.

I am tossing around the idea of giving my notice at the store. I KNOW the owner will try to keep me there by offering a raise or by letting me just have an extra day off there to work the extra day at the beauty shop. I need to do something, I can't keep this pace forever. I like my job at the store other then a few of the management. That will never change or I should say "they" will never change, so I probably should just move on. I feel guilty though because the owner has always been so kind. But I guesss I really need to do what is best for my family and my own mental health.

Staying OP!!! Can you believe it??? LOL!
Old 02-23-2007, 09:42 AM   #14  

Gayle~congrats for staying OP!! Yes, I'd do what is healthy for you and your family. It is hard decision to make. I know, I've been there, done that.

Shelley~I haven't been to Applebee's for such a long time! DD works there, and eats there herself a lot, so we kind of leave that out as a choice when deciding where to go and eat. I guess I think she needs more variety! The salad sounds good, though.

My scale is back down to 140.5 this morning!!! I hope to keep it there all weekend and perhaps see a drop by Monday or Tuesday. Friday's are hard, though. DH and I do lunch together, so I have to plan on a smaller breakfast and dinner. DD is working tonight, so it will just be three of us for dinner and I don't know what to make....

Have a great day everyone!
Old 02-23-2007, 05:02 PM   #15  
Cause I'm worth it!!!!

S/C/G: 202/See Ticker/130

Height: 5"6

carbs will faten you up good i have learned that.
Congrats to gayle for staying op.
Sherry dont know you much but glad to see you back .
Day 2 sigh. its a never ending challenge. Me against the brownies. Im winning but barely hah.
Closed Thread