3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups

Lo Carb Support Club #6

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2001, 08:59 PM   #31
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

Hi all. I am doing well today. I made a meat that was so tough it was unedable so i tired to cut it into thin slices and it still was bad i cooked it to death till it fell apart, and funny thing was it tasted dry!! evel smothered in juice!! I do not understand it!!

but i ran today 18 out of 30! then i did the elliptical for 13 i did a total of 500 cals the did my w/o with my cabana boy!!!
i stayed away from the choc chip cookies and the brownies that i made yesterday. the kids ate it alland so did the men!!!

Terri do not worry about comming here with sad news, it is important to let it off your chest, and we are here for that. As far as seeing him, well like dana said we all have changed. he wants to see you not your body, but do what you feel is going to make you the most comfortable. can you live with the fact if he was here and you did not see him, can you live with the fact that you let yourself out of onw more thing because of your fat suit? those are the things that you need to think about before you make your decision. Good luck (can you tell which way i am thinking?) Go do it girlfriend do not waste this chance!!!

BOO you can do it one day at a time. slow and steady will get you there!! hang on!!! how did you do today?

Dana could you walk faster next time it was a bit to cold today!!! hey you are going to have to wear a warmer jacket i like to be warm!!!

Pat i know the feeling of the pigout! and believe me that is why i just gave in and piged out, now i am better and ready to take on the world. I am woman watch me roar!!!

Lee, I am thinking of you and how wonderful you are. pop in when you can.

Melody checking in to see how you are doing!!
Old 10-31-2001, 04:32 AM   #32
Work in Progress

I am off to start the new thread

Closed Thread
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.