Old 02-02-2007, 11:57 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 165/165/150

Height: 5-8

Quote:
stopeating

SDgal- you are being way to hard on yourself. It is actually good to have something once in awhile. It tricks the body so it doesn't think you are trying to lose weight. So many times I've done the same thing. Doing really well for a long period of time, then having something I regret. So many times I end of losing more weight than I expected a few days later (don't weigh today if you can help it!)
I talked to one of the gals at work this morning about that soup and she said that it should never have been oily (gag).. I DID ladel off as much as I could, but it was still gross.. And, I didn't actually eat the whole bowl I ate about 3/4 cup of the rice and half the tortilla.. You're right, I am probably being too hard on myself. But I know better, too. And, I'm not incredibly strict on my eating, just enough so. I just really want to see this weight come off, that's all..
SD Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 12:05 PM   #47  

Quote:
Originally Posted by marbleflys

Mimi....al ot of restaurant mexican is high in sodium....soup is not that bad an extra and 1/2 of a tortilla is less than a slice of cake (isn't it)?

I got home from work yesterday and was changing clothes...I slipped into these "yoga pants" with the wide waistband top you can fold down low (yeahright)... I lifted up my sweatshirt, sat the pants mid-hip and STARED AT MY MID-SECTION...gasp! it isn't the size of Nicole Ritchie's, but it's a very noticable reduction....I felt like I finally achieved something....(i've been working out every AM since Jan. 2).
Good for you honey!! And thanks. The soup was actually pretty bland.. despite the OIL.. gag... I've been such a good girl..

I'm back on track today, however..
Old 02-02-2007, 04:55 PM   #48  
Goodbye Fat!

Good Afternoon Ladies,

Had a good workout today! My plan tomorrow is to stay on track tomorrow. We are going to eat Mexican food so I will probably get fajitas or grilled fish. My biggest down fall is always the chips...I need to be careful.

FIT2BABRIDE!!!!! What part of Texas are you from?
dollypie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 06:28 PM   #49  
I AM healthy!

S/C/G: 270/196.2/135

Height: 5'4

Just wanted to step in and say hi to all. I don't have time to read and am bummed out with all the crap with Kass. It is even affecting my weight!
We did get our taxes today and Joey is supposed to pick up the car tonite! I really hope so!!

I hope everyone else is doing well and losing!
Jasmine31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 07:01 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 155/148/128

Height: 5'7"

Hi everyone! Well I got done with my last official day of work. I am a crying mess. I have a ton of cards and haven't had the nerve to read them yet. I feel so sad right now. Someone gave me a bottle of wine also. I think I will take a bath, drink the wine, read the cards, and have a crying fest. Too emotional huh? Yeah, I even surprised my co-workers and made them cry. Actually it's pretty funny in retrospect and I know we will laugh about it in a week or two.

Today I had deep fried brownie bites and deep fried cookie dough! Wow, what an incredible sensation!!! And yes, in no way is it a diet food, but still wow!!!
stopeating is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 07:26 PM   #51  

[quote=dollypie]Good Afternoon Ladies,

Had a good workout today! My plan tomorrow is to stay on track tomorrow. We are going to eat Mexican food so I will probably get fajitas or grilled fish. My biggest down fall is always the chips...I need to be careful.[quote]

I looove chips and salsa (real salsa with lots of cilantro..).. Mexican is my downfall.. but I can have healthy mexican, right?
Old 02-02-2007, 07:28 PM   #52  

Quote:
Originally Posted by stopeating
Hi everyone! Well I got done with my last official day of work. I am a crying mess. I have a ton of cards and haven't had the nerve to read them yet. I feel so sad right now. Someone gave me a bottle of wine also. I think I will take a bath, drink the wine, read the cards, and have a crying fest. Too emotional huh? Yeah, I even surprised my co-workers and made them cry. Actually it's pretty funny in retrospect and I know we will laugh about it in a week or two.

Today I had deep fried brownie bites and deep fried cookie dough! Wow, what an incredible sensation!!! And yes, in no way is it a diet food, but still wow!!!

Well sounds like you deserve that bottle of wine! So enjoy..
Old 02-02-2007, 11:09 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 242/229.5/135

Height: 5'3"

Stopeating, you deserve to have your wine and a nice bath and a good cry, just remember you will see them again and you have a great new job to look forward too!

Marbleflys, congrats on the new look!

SDGal, see I told you it would be okay, you are always on plan, so a little slip for you is nothing. And I have also read that eating a little more helps the body realize it is not starving and can end up in a weight loss.

Jasmine, I feel so bad for you, things will get better, it is just that it cannot happen in an instant, when our kids hurt we hurt. It's good the taxes are back and the car might be there tonight. Just think of all the things you can do with a car. It will save you so much time, going from one place to another, especially when filling out and handing in documents and trying to get there, before they close. Things will get better hon, just have a little faith and pray about it, I still pray for you all and that Kass will get straightened out. We miss you, you can talk to us, you know, were here for you.

Dollypie, you are doing so good, just remind yourself of that and you will have a good Mexican dinner.

Well I went to Aquafit again today and worked my big butt off, I was also down to 227.5 today, hope it sticks. Had a boughten pizza tonight, just one of the one person kind, it was good, but I counted it, but still felt guilty eating it. Had two drinks too. We went shopping after aquafit, got a new sink and vanity for the bathroom, new stick down tiles for the floor and new taps. We must of been to five different stores looking for different stuff, we actually got an angel for our Xmas tree for $10. ours disappeared, like a lot of stuff around here. Got my dad his Advil, he is finally starting to feel better. Tomorrow we get another quote on the windows. Should be interesting. It is supposed to be minus 18 here tonight. A wee bit chilly, we have a little snow, maybe 3 or 4 inches, but it is bad when the wind gets blowing, very cold.

I am trying to eat as normal as possible, so after I lose, I don't put the weight back on, this has happened to me before, I find it hard and my calorie count is only about 1000 and I know it should be at least 1200, I hope I can get it back up soon and still continue losing.

Have a good weekend everyone.
Sharon S.
Canuk4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 08:42 AM   #54  

Thanks Sharon and SDgal. I will admit that my eyes are sooo swollen today lol. I'm writing thank you cards and feel it starting again. My husband keeps asking me what I'm going to wear. He so knows how to distract me!

It is in the negatives here today also. I want to go to the mall but the roads are bad. I think I'm going to chance it and just go real slow.

Sharon I know exactly what you mean. When I have a good loss I seem to allow myself to indulge and put it back on. I actually lost two pounds and I am so geeked! I can actually tell the difference in my clothes and had a lot of people ask me about losing weight.

I hope to get in some serious exercise today. I did 65 minutes on Thursday and have a goal of 1200 minutes for the month. Hope I can do it. I don't think I will make my valentine goal with another 5 pounds still, but maybe by the end of the month - my b-day.

Keep warm everyone!
Old 02-03-2007, 08:43 AM   #55  

PS Chips and salsa is my BIGGEST downfall!!! lol
Old 02-03-2007, 09:53 AM   #56  
Skinny Chick in Training

S/C/G: 191/178-182???/145

Height: 5' 9"

hi everyone! Not much to say here, no more loss, I was hoping to be down to 180 but alas 181.5 in my nickers, I figure they weigh at least a half a pound right? LOL hahahaha Had a bought with some yummy cheese bisquits and ended up calling them dinner to help with the calorie count. I guess it was my calorie loading day, oh well. I am getting a bit nervous about this surgery I am having done on tuesday, but I am trying to keep my mind off it. To bad the boards slow down on the weekend.

--Sumi
sumisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 03:01 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 188/150

Height: 5'6"

Default Hi all from a newbee

I've just joined 3FC and just wanted to say Hi I'm 64 years young (and i've done this dieting thing many times before). My current weight is 188 and I'd like to get down to at least 150 (I'm 5'6"). I live in the Philadelphia 'burbs (home of the cheese steak and hoagie).

All for now--

"Smarty"
Smart Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 09:28 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 184/174.8/132

Height: 5' 4"

Hi i'm so sorry I have been "in cognito" for a while not sure what I have been really doing; life just got busy!! My husband is home from work due to surjery (need I say more ) The doctor is doing more tests on me for my foot and I have been trying to keep myself busy.

I have gotten down to 177 this week which is not quite where I was before Christmas, but I haven't gained a whole bunch either and I seem to be loosing again. Trying to eat more fat free yogurt with my diet which is good for my bones and my healthy eating plan.

Miss you all, Lori
loveandlaughalways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 12:51 AM   #59  

S/C/G: 242/229.5/135

Height: 5'3"

Welcome Smarty, age isn't a factor here, young and younger are always welcome, speaking from experience!

Lori, good to hear from you again, we missed you too. Sounds like your going along steadily with the weight loss - Congrats. It's diferent when your hubby and you are both home and it's not a weekend. Hope you both get better soon. That foot problem is really lasting, hope the doc finds out more for you.

Jasmine, come on back to us, we are your sounding board and will support you. We need to know your okay. This really is not like you, I am worried about you and the family.

Well I was 227.5 again today, got a few more calories in as well, sure I hit the 1200 mark. I did not get my exercising done, was gone from ten this morning till 6 tonight, then made supper and just vegged out, it was 8pm by then. So I will count today as my rest day, instead of tomorrow. Did not do good with the water either, only got about half drank. Oh well lets hope for a better day tomorrow. Have a good day everyone.
Sharon S.
Canuk4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 09:00 AM   #60  

Okay it is in the negatives here and a huge blizzard. We had a 70 car pile up on the expressway. I just missed it and was able to exit just before hitting it! Dumb me I was determined to go to the mall, I have this huge list of things to do. Anyway I got there in quadruple the time, just took it slow and steady. I also went grocery shopping. I wouldn't let the rest of my family leave the house. My husband is a really good driver, but I can't ride with people in this type of weather, I need to be in control. The driver might throw me out because I will drive him crazy!

I seriously doubt the kids will have school tomorrow. We have 2 of my 3 step children this weekend. My dh's ex will demand that we take them home even though it is an hour away. She was suppose to drop off my 3rd step child yesterday and she started out and realized it was to bad and said forget it. I'm sure it won't be a two-way street though. You would not believe how bad she has been behaving. For the first time ever - six years - I told her off. She was so rude and beligerent. Normally it is directed at my dh but this time he wasn't available and she actually did it to me. I don't tolerate it like he does. I told her to listen here b****, don't call my house and speak to me or my family that way. You do not order us around or speak to any of us that way. She made a sound like someone kicked her in the stomache. I said goodbye and hung up.

I do not speak that way and it is not my nature. I told my family and friends and they were doing headstands they were so excited. She deserves so much more and gets away with so much. The police are still investigating the identity theft, so I will let you know when I hear anything. She will probably get away with that also.

Welcome Smarty!

loveandlaugh - so good to hear from you!!!

Sumisan - The board does get quiet on the weekends. Usually it's my best time because I run around cleaning and checking the computer. Week days are harder with work, meals, kids, etc., but I know everyone has different schedules. I like to read the whole link on the weekends so it's like reading a book.

Sdgal - how are you? You are so inspiring, you've been doing great on your diet!!!!

canuk - You are still doing great! Keep it up!! I didn't exercise yesterday either.