Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2007, 06:34 PM   #106  
RosieKate

Hi everyone
Been real busy getting our new floors installed - we love them! Had to move everything out of the way, computer included. Now everything is back in place and I'm posting away.

Looks like everyone is doing ok, from a quick glance at posts. We are well. I didn't gain with all the eating out. We ate out alot because the kitchen was inaccessible for a little while. Now, I am getting busy on losing - after all it's Lent already!

Hope you are all well

K

Old 02-25-2007, 10:31 AM   #107  
ugggg.....

Hi to everyone!!!
Old 02-25-2007, 11:32 AM   #108  
NEVER Give Up:)

S/C/G: 260**212**160

Height: 5' 4"

Good Morning Everyone ~~ Hope you have a great Sunday!!!
Old 02-25-2007, 01:21 PM   #109  
ugggg.....

Six inches of snow so far this morning and no sign of letting up at this point--I am so ready for spring (spring and fall are my favorite seasons--love to watch everything change). Satellite TV is on the blink so I turned it off.

DS wants to start hiking on Saturdays again like we did when they were little. There's one trail near Harpers Ferry that I have never hiked so the first warm day that is not too muddy we are going!!

Hey Michelle!!
Old 02-26-2007, 12:48 PM   #110  

hi! been away from work and therefore away from a computer...all is well! was sick but am finally getting over it and back into a routine.
Hope you all are doing well...check in later!
Old 02-26-2007, 01:35 PM   #111  

JULES & SCUZIN ~~ Hope you both have a great day!!!
Old 02-26-2007, 03:32 PM   #112  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello ladies...

WOOHOO KATY! New flooring! I bet your house is looking real nice! And WTG on not gaining while eating out! You are doing great! And can't wait to see pictures of your new house.

SusanNYC...hope you are feeling better.

SASSY...hope you are enjoying your vacation! Hope DH was offered a great opportunity...any news on that?

MICHELLE...how are you doing missy? And little miss Oreo? Josh called on his birthday last week and said...did you get a new puppy? I said not yet...we were waiting until we moved, just think it would be better. I am really wanting one though. We'll see...

JULES...I love that too, the flying monkeys, lol! Trying to find a bunch of witch avatars, haven't had much luck yet. How is your DD doing? And her boyfriend? Glad you guys are getting the snow and not us. Sorry, we've had our fill of it. I was at the mall and couldn't believe that their are still piles of it there-these are big piles of course but still...hope it finally stopped. I think hiking sounds like fun! I always enjoyed it. It's nice to be outdoors period.

SUSAN...are we going to have to come and get you missy? Hoping everything is well with you and the girls...haven't heard from you in a while and I am getting worried.

Well, I am not up too much today. Went and did a little shopping at the mall. Was good to get out. WW meeting is later today, at 5 and I am happy to say I am down 2 pounds! I hope I can continue with 1-2 pounds a week for a while. We have 2 wedding coming up, one in June and one in Sept and I want to wear something really cute.

Take care ladies and I hope everyone is having a GREAT day!
Old 02-26-2007, 04:08 PM   #113  

CRISTINA...Great job with losing 2 pounds missy!!! I know you'll be in something cute by the weddings. So did you sell your house and buy another one now? If so, what's the new one like? Have fun today at your meeting and shopping. I've been doing okay, just still trying to get on track and actually stay there! Little Oreo is still in her mobilizer for another week, and back on meds for her cough again.
Old 02-26-2007, 04:36 PM   #114  
One day at a time

HI MICHELLE!

Thank you! We haven't sold the house yet. The realtor is coming by with the offer tonight and I think there will be some counter offers. We have already found another house and are under contract on a contingency on the sale of this house. I don't really want to talk about it though...I am a little weird and think if I do or get excited about it I will jinx it and we will lose it, lol. DH did take pictures of it a while back and if/when we sale this one I will post them for you to see. You'll get on track, I have faith in you. You're still dealing with a lot and it takes time, just don't get discouraged. Aaahhh, I wish Oreo wasn't go thru so much too. Poor little thing...that cough is just getting the best of her isn't it?
Old 02-26-2007, 09:28 PM   #115  
ugggg.....

Quickie tonite...exhausted after spending almost six hours in the ER with hubby--tried to drill his hand--there is a hole clear through but he missed bone & tendon so he's lucky but sore.
Old 02-27-2007, 08:10 AM   #116  

Morning

Cristina - congrats on the 2 pounds!!! Hope everything is ok after a night in the ER :S...keep us posted

Michelle - poor little oreo...hope she's getting better

I have a big fancy fund raiser to go to tonight and bus tables...its for the school one of my roommates works at...free food and drink though, should be fun. Couldn't run yesterday, or today...can't tomorrow...darn it.
Old 02-27-2007, 04:30 PM   #117  
One day at a time

Hello ladies...

SusanNYC...thank you! It was Jules who went to the er, lol. Hopefully, you can get some running in this week. But it sounds like you are staying busy. The fund raiser sounds like fun, hope you have a good time!

JULES...OUCH! Poor guy, hope he is feeling better. But I know that will hurt for a while. Hugs to your hubby Glad it missed the tendon and bone! Don't you hate the ER? I don't understand why it takes so long all the time. There's a heart hospital here that opened an ER now and they swear they will see you in 15 minutes...going to have to remember that if something comes up.

Hi MICHELLE...hope you are having a good day!

And you too KATY & SUSAN!

DH will be home in a few minutes and we are headed to REd Lobster for an early dinner. Then off to SAMS to stock up on water and a few other things.

Offer on the house, let's just say it's over, lol. Fizzled before it ever got started. Don't think those people were serious about it.

Went for a short walk at the park which felt good but I was a bit chilly for some reason. It's warm out but the wind is blowing so...when is it not? LOL

Hope all is well with you ladies in your little corner of the world. Chat with ya later gators!
Old 02-27-2007, 09:43 PM   #118  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Red face Vacation's almost over.........*SIGH*

Hola Chicas!

Well Vacation is almost over........*sigh* I have tonight and tomorrow night, and then Thursday night its BACK TO WORK.

DH was a sweetie and was cleaning when I woke up, I mean serious cleaning girls! He even cleaned out the fridge! It was very nice of him.

Tomorrow we are supposed to go to the in-laws. Woohoo I'm so excited....... I know they are DH's parents and they really aren't terrible people, it's just the fact that we can NEVER go over to just visit. They ALWAYS want DH to do something for them, which DH or I do not mind, but it just makes us feel like that is the only reason why they have us over, KWIM?

Oh well may as well get it over with, maybe it won't be as bad as I'm making it out to be! lol.

Have a Great Day!

Anybody watching American Idol??? Who is your fav??

I like Chris Sligh and Sundance for the guys and Lakisha Jones and Jordin Sparks for the girls.......

Last edited by Sassy_Chick; 02-28-2007 at 05:50 AM.
Old 03-02-2007, 07:51 AM   #119  
ugggg.....

Update on hubby--he missed tendon, bone and nerve. They didn't stitch it because they want to heal from the inside out. They are worried about infection and don't want him moving his thumb too much since the tunnel of a hole goes in the fleshy part hear his thumb and out through the "webbing" that connects your thumb to your hand. He still is not having hardly any pain which is good. The guy that was working with him said he thought it was harder in him than DH. DH simply reversed the drill and pulled it out and calmly told the guy to lower the lift he was in because he thought he drilled through his hand--all the coworker saw was the blood and he doesn't do well with blood so DH told him to sit down if he felt like passing out.

Sassy--hurry back--you are missed! I don't usually get into Idol until the final 12 but I have watched a few songs here and there, I really like the guy with the curly hair and glasses I love his voice.

SusanNYC--hubby is okay but really really bored--he is a hands on kind of guy and always in his garage tinkering. Are you suppossed to get more snow? It's pouring rain here but that will help melt the snow that won't go away and make everything a big muddy mess!!

Crisitina--they are actually talking about tearing down the old hospital we went to that has been there for years and build a new one but several people were saying that they should leave it and have two.

Michelle--I hope Oreo gets better soon and gets over having all her problems--it has to be hard on her cute little body!

SuzyQ--where are you......

Katy--We need pictures of the completed project!!

Off to do the Friday stuff-WW (I have missed several weeks--I'm bad!), grovery store, library, bank & post office!
Old 03-03-2007, 06:33 PM   #120  
ugggg.....

Starting #22!! Hope to see you there!!
Closed Thread