Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2007, 12:22 PM   #31  
NEVER Give Up:)

S/C/G: 260**212**160

Height: 5' 4"

Hi Ladies,

You probably notice my username has been changed again, because of a scare I've had from another site I belong to. I've been being harrassed by a lady on another site, and she only knows me by my former username, so using my own name here is fine. I don't think she even belongs here, but wanted to be on the safe side of things. She had me so upset and worked up yesterday, that I think my stress level caught up with me, but I had a horrible dizzy spell, I was all clammy, sick to my stomach and I couldn't quit shivering for a good two hours. I took two extra strength tylenols and laid down for awhile, and I did feel better, but I'm still not back to myself completely today, still fighting a headache. It's amazing how you can have someone you are very close to on a site, and they write you a PM asking you if you're okay and how you're doing, and I gave her my honest opinion why I didn't feel comfortable posting on her team anymore, and that was it, from there on out, she's had it out for me. Oh well, I'm going on and refuse to let her affect me like she did yesterday. Thank you EVERYONE for your kind words, and I promise to get back to personals when I'm feeling back to normal again.
Old 01-24-2007, 03:45 PM   #32  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hiya ladies

MICHELLE...Idid notice your username...it's a shame that the person is harassing you and being a big butthead. No person should make another feel awful like she has. Lot's of hugs to you And...I also noticed since I have been on you changed your avatar...hey, I liked the one of Oreo as your avatar and your picture next to your siggy. It's nice seeing your pretty face as I read your posts! I've been meaning to put a picture of me up and I will get around to it soon. I have one of me, Josh & DH but I have to resize it and get it scanned and on the computer first. Anyway, take care of yourself today.

KATY...I actually did join WW so that I can go to the meetings. I tried doing it online last year and it just wasn't working for me. I am one who needs to have the accountability. Knowing I am going to weigh in front of someone makes it more likely that I will lose and be more conscious of what I eat. Plus having to count points. I didn't realize you guys got so much snow up there. And your burgers sound delicous! I'm not much of a sweet potato/yam person though.

SUSAN...well, I hope you have a wonderful time in Hawaii! And I am happy that R decided he wanted you and Gaby to come regardless. Too bad you're not going in July or August...Josh is going to fly me out there when he comes back from Iraq. You better get to figuring out what to take for your trip missy! You're talking about tomorrow right? Not much time. Have a wonderful time and we will see ya when you return. I am glad Gaby is feeling better.

KATHY...WW is just basically counting points instead of calories. There is some work involved but well worth it in the end. I mean if you consider counting the points and figuring out your menu's, etc. You can eat what you want as long as you stay within your points for the day. You start off with a set amount of points plus 35 extra to do as you wish. You can use them all at one time or spread them out and have 5 extra a day or whatever you want to do with them. They just can't be carried over into the next week. Like your points for the day, you can't carry them over either. What I like is having a weekly meeting to go to, it really helps me. About the snow, ick! I think it's going to be around for a few more days. It's weird to drive around and see everyone's yards piled with the stuff. But I love all the snowmen people have made, and igloo's.

SusanNYC...WTG on the pounds lost this week! And glad everything went well with the appt. Have a wonderful weekend!

JULES...how are you doing today? Hope it's not a crazy day at work.

SASSY...hoping all is well with you too!

Well, ladies I didn't make it to IF. I got up with the worst headache. Went to bed with it and woke up with it. Since I went out shoveling snow I have felt pretty crappy...mentally and physically. Not sure what is up, just hope I am not coming down with a cold. But since I didn't feel up to that I am going to pull out my 2 mile WATP video and do that before dinner. I haven't done those in a while but not quite feeling up to walking or IF so it is better than nothing. That's about all that's going on with me. Hoping all is well with you all. Take care
Old 01-24-2007, 05:11 PM   #33  
kitty Momo

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, I am exhausted!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on your 4 pounds down SusanNYC! I always love your ID's Michelle and the avatars are the cutest. Wasn't the snow wonderful Katy??? I dorve on that, so proud of myself.....

Hi sassy!!!!

With this mad dash to get packed and visiting thrift stores for summer clothes (cause I hear it is 80's Kathy.....not that I will enjoy that or the lack of sex either....lol , I will missy you all- ) I wear a size *gulp 12 now. zzzzzzzzzzzzz, whatever , I don't care.

anyway just wanted to do a quick hello ....I swear I don't even want to go. I miss my Michael already....I will talk to you everyday Cristi - R has a computer - lol .....I hope the tropical paradise is worth it . lol oh, gawd.....as my world turns......chatter later!!
Old 01-24-2007, 07:30 PM   #34  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Wink

Michelle,

Just wanted to give you some and also say, I do understand what your going through, as I went through something simular a few years ago. It is not fun to always wonder if someone is "following you" through the net. All I can say is keep on going to wherever you are going, don't let them stop you from living your life, because that is ultimately what they want.

Big
Old 01-27-2007, 12:07 AM   #35  
One day at a time

Hello ladies...

SUSAN...have a GREAT time in HAWAII!!!!!!! OMG!

Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!
Old 01-27-2007, 09:00 AM   #36  
RosieKate

Default Good Morning!

Once again...I am up at the crack o' dawn....yeesh

Michelle - I hope you manage to ditch the little cyberstalker - that struck me as so creepy. Just take care of yourself, ok - don't let get you sick, it's just not worth it.

Susan - hope you are having a nice time in Hawaii.Waaa - it's so cold here - I wanna to go Hawaii!

Cristina - that's great about WW - I know I am enjoying the support from a group meeting; it does help me stay focused. Good job! I have a lentil veggie burger recipe too... for the non-yam-types I was so glad my son liked them because I seem to have alot of yams sitting around right now and I need to do something with them...guess we'll be having more burgers.

Hi to everyone else. Hope you all have a great weekend!

Old 01-27-2007, 03:58 PM   #37  
One day at a time

Hiya Ms RosieKate!

WW is helping me stay focused too! I can get the exercise down but then the food suffers so...thought it was time to do something about it. I've done good so far this week so I am hoping to see a good loss at WI. That's great that the kids like the yam-burgers. They actually do sound good. If you'd like to share your veggie burger recipe I think I would try it. It sounds good too!

It's cold here as well and I would love to be in Hawaii too! Hope you are having a good time Susan!

HI to everyone else

Have a great weekend ladies
Old 01-30-2007, 12:46 PM   #38  
ugggg.....

Just a quick post to let you know I am around--extremely busy. Hope to be back when I have time.
Old 01-30-2007, 02:45 PM   #39  
One day at a time

Hello ladies...

Just checking in.

Jules...you are one busy lady! Hope you can get some time to relax soon.

Susan...guess you forgot all about us...being in Hawaii and all. Hope you are having a good time!

Michelle...hope you are having a good day. How is our little Oreo doing?

Sassy...hoping all is well with you and your arm is better.

SusanNYC...hope you were able to get some jogging in.

Hi ya Katy!

Slow day for me today. Had to run to the post office this morning to mail some packages to the troops. Came home and did a 3 mile walk which actually felt good. Now on the 'puter while I get some laundry done.

Hope all is well with you ladies in your little corner of the world. Lots of
Old 01-30-2007, 09:45 PM   #40  
kitty Momo

I am here Cristina!!! Gaby and I arrived Thursday at 5 pm. We have been enjoying the 80 degree weather with swimming (Gaby does this,I watch) going to the south end of the island and seeing the sea turtles at the black sand beach. Today we visited the Volcanoes Nat'l Park. It was AWESOME!! The lava flow all the way down to the ocean is an awe inspiring sight. HOpe to make it to the other side of Kona tomorrow and more sun, sun, sun!! Eating all sorts of wonderful chocolates.......lol . sorry, I think I ate a whole box. I am eating lots of salads too.
better get!!!
ps..........I need addresses!! I don't have any .....pm me!
Aloha!!
Old 01-31-2007, 02:05 PM   #41  

Hi!!!
I've returned! I had a hard but good weekend on retreat in PA with the entire region of volunteers. I think it did some good things for my housemates and I and inter-house relations. I may be crazy...but I'm actually thinking about doing a second year of this...different city, different job...but the same structure...we'll see.

I was terribly ill and didn't get to exercise and divulged a little too much on the desert counter but I think I've recovered enough to hit the gym tonight.

Susan - I'd be jealous of the 80 degrees if it weren't for the fabulous dusting of snow around the city...being from Portland I still find it a novelty...but Hawaii sounds amazing!
Old 01-31-2007, 04:26 PM   #42  
One day at a time

Hi Ladies...

SUSAN...how dare you talk about 80 degree weather when I am sitting here freezing my butt off! Kidding, lol. I wish I was there with you! It is so freakin' cold here and more freakin' snow, UGH! I am sick of this weather already. Glad to hear you guys are having a GREAT time! Make sure and get lots of pictures! And tell Rocky HI

SusanNYC...hey, I don't think you're crazy. I think what you are doing is wonderful. You are getting to see the world and experience different things. I would have loved to do what you are doing. And you are young so enjoy yourself and your life...that's what it's all about!

Hi to everyone else Hoping all is well with you ladies, missing you.

I'm pooped. This stinking snow is killing me, literally. Once again I shoveled the driveway, after I said I wasn't ever going to. It has to be done so Jason and V won't track all that stuff in the house, and for safety reason. Don't want anyone slipping. Did it before anyone came home so that it wasn't packed and harder to shovel. So that is my exericse for the day...this time I timed it and it took me 1 1/2 hours with a couple of bathroom/water breaks in between. Really tired of this weather. This is the most snow I have seen here in tha 9 years I have lived here. Anyway, was hoping it wouldn't start until I went and bought groceries...no such luck. But I got everything done. The house cleaned, snow shoveled, groceries bought and laundry done.

Take care ladies and have a good day. Hope your weather is better than ours!
Old 01-31-2007, 11:51 PM   #43  
kitty Momo

I would love to go to NYC SusanNYC! It did snow in Portland a couple of weeks ago. It was beautiful.
Today we went to Akaka Falls and the northern tip of the island , we didn't make it to Kona on this trip. We fished and ate and ate and fished. Gaby caught some pretty fish that we threw back in because they were babies. Besides Gaby said they were stinky....lol
It was *83 and humid.
I better get!!!

HUGS to all
Old 02-01-2007, 08:41 AM   #44  

Morning,
Got to the treadmill last night but just did 20 minutes. I still wasn't feeling tip-top and didn't think it was a good sign that everytime I took a minute breather break I was hacking. But I think I"ll go back for another light work out tonight. I really like going down there...its the fitness center at the Fordham Lincoln Center right off Columbus Circle - the SW corner of Central Park. Neat part of town.

Susan - glad you're having a great time in that balmy weather

Cristina - sorry you're so exhausted
Old 02-01-2007, 10:55 PM   #45  
One day at a time

Hi ya Chickies!

SUSAN...I am glad you guys are having a great time. Forgot to pm you my address, will do that in a few minutes, if I don't forget, lol! I'm a goofball what can I say.

SusanNYC...hey, 20 minutes on the treadmill is always better than no time at all. Hope nothing serious is wrong, the hacking can't be good. Make sure and take care of yourself missy.

MICHELLE...another pretty avatar. I love them all but this one is a GREAT one! I need to get some head shots and find a decent one. I went to add a picture to my siggy but it was so small you couldn't see my face. I'll keep trying. How are you doing? How is Oreo?

Hi everyone else, KATY, KATHY, SUE & SASSY! Hope all is well with you ladies.

I better get going. V will be home in a few minutes. He went to put in a garage door opener and a garbage disposal for a friend. Take care ladies...chat with ya soon.
Closed Thread