Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2007, 02:41 PM   #16  
kitty Momo

awwww, Cristina - you sneaked in!!! Hi to you too. Wonderful on the walking.
You know last Sept when I was just moving in with my mother she told Mikes mother (when she called checking on me because I wasn't writing her anymore) that I would welcome him in Gaby's life. Course after that I went on meds and became sane again ( ok close enough to sane for me at least - hehe ) Mike didn't call for months, I think it was in December saying he wanted to make arrangements. My mom was talking to him , not me. Now he wants to see her Feb 17th and I am really not going to let him without all the court is asking him to do before that can happen. He is so annoying......opened my big mouth though.

blah - blah....slurpee calls!!!

chat later
Old 01-21-2007, 08:02 AM   #17  
ugggg.....

SuzyQ--Hope Gaby is feeling better! I agree with Michael--make Mike the ex pay his back child support and follow whatever else the court has set up for him to do or it may get you into trouble. I still think even if he does start seeing her it will last only a short time like all the times before. He is such an @$$!! Yes Suzy we had that "conversation" before and I am taken too, for almost 21 years! My son is probably the only one in the world that does not think Angelina is beautiful.

Cristina-Your snow is suppossed to be coming our way today. We have had flurries a couple of times but it has been an extremely mild winter until yesterday!! We aren't suppossed to get alot of snow...more icy roads. DS and gf were going to come out but I am not sure--I don't want them on the icy roads.

Sassy--Have you gone to the doctors for the cat bites and scratches--you may be getting a nasty infection from them. Go to the emergency room if you have to and get on antibiotics.

Hi to everyone else--hope you are all having a great weekend!!
Old 01-21-2007, 06:33 PM   #18  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hi Ya Ladies...

JULES...you can have the snow, lol! I hate it! It's just so messy. Starts out looking really pretty but then when you have to shovel the driveway, ick! Or drive in it. Usually, they do a good job on the streets, not the case yesterday. They said we got about 5 inches and some places got 8 but I think it was more 6-7 here. V took some pictures to show Josh...everything was just about covered in the yard, as well as his truck. Of course we still had that ice that never melted from last week to add to it.

SUSAN...sounds like Gaby is feeling better if she wants a slurpee, bet it feels good on her throat. Lot's of hugs to her. Sounds like you and Michael had a great time. I'm glad he is a sweetie! You deserve to be happy!

SASSY...hope you are fine today. Make sure you keep an eye on your arm. I agree with Jules though and think you should go to the doc right away. It may not seem bad but you never know when it comes to animals even if they are your own.

Hi KATY, MICHELLE, SusanNYC...hoping all is well with you ladies.

Nothing going on here today. Been in my jammies all day, in bed most of the day. That shoveling did a number on me and I over did it for sure. Really feeling it today. So, I've been taking it easy and will try tomorrow as well. I think I will be okay to walk but I won't go to IF...my arms are too sore.

Take care ladies and I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!
Old 01-22-2007, 07:08 AM   #19  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Cool

Hey all

Reporting in, My arm looks very good this morning! No reddness, no swelling, nothing!

We didn't get any of that ice that we were supposed too! Just some snow and now its all slush.
Old 01-22-2007, 04:50 PM   #20  

Hi all!
I went to the doc today. I seem to have some infections...ick...and I have to go for an ultrasound tomorrow. I can't decide if having a over cautious doctor is a good thing...or just annoying.

Was not able to jog at all untill Saturday because of weather or schedules but I did some great jogging this weekend...and thank goodness, since I had my first cookie binge since I got my appetite back.

Sassy, glad the arm is better!

Cristina, I WISH I had a day to sit in my jammies! I always end up busy or on the move on the weekend

Hope all the rest of you are well! Have a good night!
Old 01-22-2007, 06:52 PM   #21  
ugggg.....

Cristina--well we got about an inch of snow and none of the freezing rain that was suppossed to come!! made me happy--I am not big into snow myself. I don't mind a little.

Sassy--I've been worried about your arm, glad it's better.

SusanNYC--hope the infection is ssomething that can be easily taken care of. I bet you Mom wants to come take care of you. If DD gets really sick she comes home for a night or two. DS calls for me to bring him soup and stop by too. My kids are so spoiled!!

Rough day today at work--busy and all sorts of problems--I was going to go to the gym but I am mentally exhausted and my eye is twitching!!
Old 01-23-2007, 08:36 AM   #22  
Not Giving Up

Height: 5'9"

Hi everyone

Just popping in really quick to say hello. I can't believe how busy it has been since DH has been gone. DH has called once, but I missed his call and he talked to the DD. He says he is having a great time and loves us. If he really loves us, wouldn't he say he is having an awful time?

Anyway, I must run and get ready for work. I will check in later. Hope everyone has a great day.
Old 01-23-2007, 01:36 PM   #23  
NEVER Give Up:)

S/C/G: 260**212**160

Height: 5' 4"

Hi Ladies -- Just popping in to say hello and that I'm still alive. I'm so tired of our computer with problems, and then I've just been down and out, not really feeling like myself. Wanted to say that Oreo got a clean bill of health at the vet check up last week, and she's like a regular puppy now, feisty and into everything!!

SUSAN...So glad to hear that Gaby came through her surgery so well. I remember mine being taken out in the 5th grade, and it's just the worst sore throat ever, and even though you want to eat SO BAD, you can't. Give her a hug for me, and good job sticking with your plan of not letting her dad have her until he cooperates with the court orders!!
Old 01-23-2007, 02:37 PM   #24  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello ladies...

MICHELLE...glad Oreo has a clean bill of health. Sorry you are feeling down and out. Hope you feel better soon.

JULES...ugh, we still have this icky stuff hanging around. Don't think it will ever leave us! Glad you guys didn't get too much of it.

SusanNYC...hope all goes well with the ultra sound and the doc doesn't find anything. Sorry about the infections and hope you get to feeling better soon. Glad you managed to get some jogging in. WTG!

SASSY...glad your arm is fine.

SUSAN...hoping all is well with you and the girlies. How's out little Miss Gaby doing?

KATHY...yepper's, if DH loved you he would say he was having a horrible time, lol! Glad you are keeping busy and he is having a good time.

Not much going on with me today. Not sure if I will exercise today or not. Maybe when I get off the computer, we'll see. I will be going to IF tomorrow for sure though. And today is my first day of WW and I am doing great so far. I have the whole day's meals planned and I've not strayed yet. Don't think I will either. And I've used up all my points, well with dinner and a snack. Unless I decide to not have that cup of milk later, ick. That will leave some points but why...can't carry them over so may as well use them all. Anyway, hope all is well with everyone...lots of hugs!
Old 01-23-2007, 02:45 PM   #25  

Hi Ladies
Appt went well, nothing wrong, as expected. I'm going to be weighing in tonight...I'm a little scared...its been almost a month since the last one and I'm terrified of having gained poundage. *crossing my fingers*

Susan - Hope Gaby is recovering quickly!

Michelle - glad little Oreo is doing better

Jules - eek! hope you got a chance to destress last night
Old 01-23-2007, 03:58 PM   #26  
kitty Momo

Crossing fingers for you SusanNYC! I am just heading out for lunch and thought I would do a fast hello. Thank you all for the interest in The Gabster. She kicked me in the nose this morning when I was putting on her shoes. She went to school yesterday and did ok, eating and drinking. She speaks in a softer voice, not nasal sound anymore, and she doesn't snore. I noticed she had bad breath though. Otherwise she is hanging in there and is a sweetie.
I am going to Hawaii after all, leave Thursday morning. M is ok with it and R knows we are just friends (R and Me) and have no future. This all happened over the weekend when R offered for me and Gaby to still come over and relax. M was unsure at first but seems ok with it now. We spent the weekend together and he drove up last night to visit. I really *cough, *cough... love him. He is a sweetie and a hunk of a man. I love his body.......lol ...woo hoo. anyway....so, I am not even prepared for Hawaii!! I have no clothes or nuthin,,,,,so, I better get!!!!!!!!
Chat later!
Old 01-23-2007, 09:14 PM   #27  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Hope you all are well.

Old 01-24-2007, 12:22 AM   #28  
Not Giving Up

Height: 5'9"

Hi Everyone

I am just watching American Idol. I love the audition shows.

SuszyQ - Wow have fun in Hawaii, but just remember if you really love us... the weather is rainy, the views are only mediocre, and you would be having so much more fun if we were there with you. Glad Gaby is doing better.

Michelle I am so glad that Oreo is doing good. I know all about computer problems. They are very frustrating. Hopefully you get them all worked out soon.

SusanNYC glad that everything is ok. with your weigh in. I am sure that it will be fine. Did you find it hard to get into jogging? How far do you jog a day?

Jules, Hugs to you. Sorry about the problems at work.

Sassy. was it your day off today? If it was I hope that you had a relaxing day.

Cristina hope that you don't have much more snow. I would take some of it, but we have lots. Is DH going to WW with you? I don't really know alot about ww, so maybe you can tell me a little bit about it.

Hi Katy how is everything going at your house?

I hope that I did not forget anyone.. Ok I must run.
Old 01-24-2007, 08:04 AM   #29  

Morning,
And the official weigh in shows...4 pounds down!!! WOOO!
Well I'm off for the weekend. All the people in the East region of my volunteer program are getting together for a retreat so I'll be MIA till Tuesday. Good luck to you all till then!
Old 01-24-2007, 09:30 AM   #30  
RosieKate

Sorry I've been MIA - we were snowed in last week and that meant the whole gang was home. Of course they all want a crack at the computer and it leaves me little time for posting.

I made these really yummy sweet potato veggie burgers last night. Only I used yams...whatever. You grind up about a half cup of nuts ( recipe called for peanuts, but I used pine nuts..almonds would work well) then add 2 cups of cooked taters, 1 cup of oatmeal and seasonings... I put in some onion and garlic and salt. I baked them at 350 for about 30 minutes..they can also be fried up in some olive oil if you aren't counting the cals too closely.

Just thought I'd share Yesterday was a cooking day. I baked bread, made a cassoulet from the Weight Watchers cookbook and the burgers. I'm done

Susan - Have a great platonic time in Hawaii,lol!
SusanNYC - glad it was nothing - WTG on the 4 lbs!
Michelle - Glad Oreo is doing well - how are you doing? Hope the soggy weather hasn't been making you feel cooped up.
Kathy - sounds like the hub is having fun..thanks for asking after me...we are doing well. Business as usual for another week or so then it will be utter bedlam as we have our flooring installed.
Jules - did you have a relaxing evening? Hopefully work will be better today.
Cristina - Have fun at IF - Sounds like WW is a really good fit for you right now...I can't remember - are you going to a group or at you doing it on your own?
Sassy - hey girl - how are you

Hope I got to everyone if not - well, HELLO! Have a great day!

DD just got up so I have to go

Closed Thread