Old 03-16-2007, 10:17 AM   #91  
It is what it is...

Morning Girls, I am sort of frustrated at the moment, I am have been stuck at 210 all week ...and am really sick of seeing that number, especially when I am trying so hard to get under 200 soon ...well it could be two things, one I am starting my TOM next week and two I havent been exercising ...so I guess I better get my butt in gear - dh and I are going to be an elliptical machine, have been looking around and pricing them, they sure are expensive, well for the ones that will hold up anyway ...any of you guys have one?

Well I am so glad it is the weekend I am worn out and need some sleep !!!!

Cate and Karen - Have a great weekend!!!!
Satine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 10:01 AM   #92  

I bought an elliptical machine YEARS ago (at Montgomery Ward if that tells you anything!) I ended up loaning it to a friend who moved away. I wish I had it back. I didn't use it when I had it but I'd like to start now! Before you buy, try putting in elliptical machine in the search engine on this website. I have found lots of useful opinions (usually after I've already purchased something I shouldn't have). The chicks are good about telling you what they like and don't like and what to look out for...things you may not even thing about when purchasing!

I hopped on the scale today to see how I did after 1 week on SB Phase 1. It showed I was down 3 pounds from last Monday. I'm not going to change my ticker until my official weigh in on the first of April. This week is my TOM too. UGH!

Carri - Hang in there! You'll be under 210 in no time. I know how frustrating it is to stall, but just keep at it!
ksk571 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 10:34 AM   #93  

Carri - I found this link on ellipticals. I have a job at a University and it's spring break....lots of free time. I'll let you know if I find anything else!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...ght=elliptical
Old 03-21-2007, 10:11 AM   #94  
It is what it is...

Default Morning Girls !!!

Well how is everyone doing? I am on TOM this week and weighed myself and sure enough I was up 3 pounds !! gotta love those weeks ...well I will just keep going and know that it will be off next week...although this weekend is going to be hard, very hard ...my brother is getting married and there is going to be CAKE of course, and other food I shouldnt have ...so wish me luck girls as it will be hard ...and being a diabetic will not keep me away from the sugar ...

karen - how is the south beach going? that sugar wdl is hard huh? I was having some headaches the last few days because of it ...wish I could just stay on plan and feel good !!!

Cate and Stacey - Hope all is going well !!

Take Care!!
Old 03-21-2007, 08:06 PM   #95  
We'll all get there!!!!

S/C/G: 225/tic/130

Height: 5'4"

Hi all! Hope all is well...everythings ok here in Jersey. I'm going next week to NC, and I am excited for some warm weather! Just wanted to check in! Have a good day ladies!
Cate426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 10:05 AM   #96  

Hello Ladies!

South Beach is going well. I've probably eaten too far off plan the last couple of days to see much of a loss. That darned TOM time! I'm almost done with Phase 1. I'm nervous to start Phase 2.

Carri - Have fun at your brother's wedding. Have some cake....but remember moderation (both for your diet and for your mental well-being....moderation always helps keep me from beating myself up!)

Cate - Good to see you! I've seen you around the South Beach boards. Hope all is well.

Stacey - Hello! We miss you!

Take Care!
Karen
Old 03-27-2007, 04:36 PM   #97  

Hello All!

How is everyone doing? I ended up losing a total of 5 1/2 pounds on Phase 1 of South Beach. I'm cautiously entering Phase 2 and hope I won't blow my progress.

Take Care!
Karen
Old 03-28-2007, 12:52 PM   #98  
It is what it is...

Afternoon All ...hope you guys have all been doing well ...I have been up to trouble, no just kidding I have been staying OP, and pretty much did okay all weekend until like 9:30 on Sunday, I broke down and had McDonalds double cheeseburgar and McFlurry Although I weighed myself on Tuesday and I didnt gain anything from it, so I was pleased.
I even stayed away from the cake at my db's wedding...

I am down to 208 as of this morning so I am getting closer and closer to the 100's

I just had one of those South Beach frozen meals for lunch, the brocolli in those are so good, and I usually hate veggies, so that is saying alot.

Karen - Nice to hear from you yesterday ...Great job on over 5 pounds lost!!!!!!!! Good luck on the 2nd phase ...I know you will do a great job! Did all of the house things get straightened out?

Cate - HI !!!!

Well my lunch is about over, so I better get back to work ...take care all !!
Old 03-30-2007, 10:57 AM   #99  

Carri - Congrats on the 208! I know you've been frustrated about being stuck at 210, so that's a great breakthrough. I'm glad you did well at your brother's wedding. Tonight is my nephew's 3rd birthday party. They are having pizza and cake. I'm going to try to limit my portions and get back on plan right after. This is my first week of Phase 2. I'm up 1.5 pounds. I've only been adding in a whole wheat tortilla to my meals twice a day. I'm thinking that the problem is that I haven't gotten in enough veggies in this week. I've been busy with work. It's made me tired and I didn't have the energy to clean veggies until last night. I'll up the veggies and see if that helps.

The critical things at the house are fixed. I have some other work that needs done. I've been doing some spring cleaning so that the a/c guy can get at my vents. Once I've got the house presentable, I'll call the a/c guy and then I need to find an affordable contractor to give me a quote on replacing my porch and putting up guttering.

Take Care!
Karen
Old 04-16-2007, 10:17 AM   #100  
It is what it is...

Sorry Girls, long time no talk ...or write I guess ...Sorry we couldnt keep this little group together, we needed more members I guess...RECRUIT< RECRUIT!!!!

I am happy to report that as of yesterday morning I am down 32 pounds!!!
Everyone is starting to really notice now and I am getting into clothes I have not gotten into is months and months ...so I am really doing well ...

how are you all doing?

Take Care!!!
Old 04-17-2007, 09:52 AM   #101  

Hi Carri!

Congrats on the 32 pounds! You are so close to Onederland!!!! You're almost there! You can do it!

I have only lost 1/2 pound in the past 3 weeks of Phase 2 of SB. I have had 1 big cheat day each week, so I'm trying to not let it frustrate me. I'm not gaining and that's important!

Take care and I'll catch you later!
Karen
Old 04-24-2007, 10:14 AM   #102  
It is what it is...

Hello - just checking in ...was down to 202 this weekend, so close to getting back into Onederland ...so I am trying not to cheat so I can finally see that 199 number again ...hope you all are doing well...

Karen - how are you doing?

Take care !!!
Old 04-26-2007, 03:47 PM   #103  

Hi Carri!

I'm glad you're doing well.....almost to Wonderland!! I've been doing okay. It's been a slow loss lately - mostly due to too many small cheats. Yesterday was Administrative Professionals Day, so of course I had to have some of the sweets since they were in my honor!! I also got a bouquet of daisies which was very nice....it's nice that my co-workers remember that's my favorite flower.

I need to get back on the exercise bandwagon (still doing my Zumba twice a week, but nothing more than that) and stop the small cheats! Hopefully I can up my loss again!

Take Care!
Karen
Old 04-30-2007, 10:15 AM   #104  
It is what it is...

well I finally made it ......................drum roll please.............................
199 this weekend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and of course I am on about it ...so just wanted to pop in and announce ...that makes me 37 pounds down since starting at end of December ...next goal is 190 ...I am going to take it 10 pounds at a time, otherwise I am too overwhelmed by the whole amount ...

Karen - HI !!!
Old 04-30-2007, 10:56 AM   #105  

Congratulations!!!!!

Welcome to Onederland!!!!