Old 01-21-2007, 04:01 PM   #1  
Ex-fast food junkie

S/C/G: 168/167/140

Height: 5'6

Default Getting back

So it's only been 8 days for me and I had my first cave in. Our car wouldn't start last night and mine was still up at work. I had DF come pick me up because it was starting to snow (I'm a wuss) We ended up being stuck at home with NOTHING, and I'm being serious when I say NOTHING, to eat. We were planning on grocery shopping today and all we had were condiments and frozen chicken strips. And I ate lots of frozen chicken strips

The good news is I realize this. Normally if I cheated on a diet I had a bad habit of using that as my excuse to continue cheating. If I ate a fatty breakfast I would assume I already ruined my day and eat anything the rest of the day. This usually continued on and on and that's why my diets never last. So this morning I was back on track. Hopefully the damage wasn't too bad. I'm on crunch time for the cruise.
JackieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 04:32 PM   #2  
banned

congrats!!
andreaphilip3 is offline   Reply With Quote