3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups

~~The Thin Group # 64~~

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2001, 01:12 PM   #31
Conquering with SBD

OK CJ, I'm here. I just haven't had time to put anything into my head yet this morning.

Last night was the recognition of long service employees - hubby has been working here for 25 years and I have been here for 15 years. It has been a hectic week...two days in Calgary, with a day in Edmonton in the middle. Lots of driving this week, and another 3 o'clock morning today to get to Calgary for 8:00 am.

Didn't do very well at the reception last night - too many tempting foods and stuff, so that makes the third day this week that I have been over my point allocation. Monday's weigh-in will not be pretty. I will try to be good for the next 3 days to see if I can re-coop some of my naughtiness.

Sounds like you are settling in back at home again. I love to go away, but love to come home to my little old house. Shopping, I loooove to shop. Go for it...and hurry.

Just a comment for everyone - please keep my daughter in your prayers. When we arrived home from the Middle East, she informed us that she was being sent to New York - Ground Zero to do crisis counselling. She has sent a few emails describing some of the events happening in the Red Zone that haven't hit the news. It has certainly had a great impact on her and will stay with her for always. She also has a 5 month old baby that she had to leave at home with her hubby. She was not weaned when out daughter left and would not take a bottle. Dad has been at home coping with this while she is gone, too. Thanks.

Gotta go. That darn work thing is calling again. I just hear it faintly, but the noise is getting louder...

HW 194
WW 186/125.75/120 May 2002
SBD 170/127.0/130 May - Nov. 2004
SBD 188/179/130 May 2012

May Goal: 10 pounds
Start Weight: 188
Present Weight: 179
Lost: 9 pounds
Remaining: 1 pounds
Closed Thread
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.