Old 01-26-2007, 08:34 AM   #286  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

Well I just had a snack (hope I can keep it in)and am drinking alot of water. Hopefully the water will help flush this bug through me faster. Kids r done snack gottgo they want to play in the tub
canadian mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 09:28 AM   #287  
Fat-be-gone

wow, you guys who are cutting out sugar are really brave. I don't think I'd ever completely cut out sugar. I hate sugar substitutes. when it comes to sugar, there ain't nothing like the real thing.

I have been ok. yesterday I had a minor setback, but I logged everything and I am counting everything. If I slip-up I usually just ignore the whole day and I think that's what usually throws me off track. It's easier for me to mess up another day, KWIM? But this way, I tracked everything and today is a new day and I just have to keep on going.

I'm 1 for 2 on exercise. I decided it will be baby steps for me. And I'll try for every other day, at least 30 minutes. Since I didn't work out yesterday, I'll work out today.

canadianmom - hope you get rid of that bug fast!

anne - interesting.....my scale is lower than the one at ww. but i use their weigh in because it is probably more accurate. Good luck on your weigh-in tomorrow!!

brandy - I'm sorry you've been feeling out of it. hope you feel better soon!!

wendy - hope today's a better one!

hsmomx2 -wtg on your workouts!!!

courtnie - i love that foil costume!! too cute!!

come on gals its friday, cheer up everyone!!!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 12:30 PM   #288  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Hope everyone is doing well today

Tonight is chinease for dinner, im so excited! haha, its gonna be good... maybe not so good when I weigh in tomorrow though

Roasrio - I had the hardest time being honest with myself with fitday. It took me a long time to get over that, and I still have days where I dont want to enter something in. But then I remind myself, that just because fitday says one thing doesnt mean it right, I might as well make it correct because my body doesnt forget that I ate it. You are doing great
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 05:33 PM   #289  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Hi everyone!!
Wow, this game flew!!Thats crazy!
I got an hour and a half in today for exercise so I'm feeling a bit better. My face swelled up from some face wash that I tried so i look like the elephant man. Don't look at me,I'm hidious!! LOL! Whatever, just squashed my plans for going out and putting in a tonne of calories on booze!
Thats my day in a nutshell!
For those of you that don't join us here on weekends, have a good one!!! For everyone else, catch ya later1
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 07:53 AM   #290  

S/C/G: 271/264.0/160

Height: 5' 7"

Default Happy Weekend

Well the weekend is finally here!! YAY!

I didn't get my exercise in yesterday My oldest (2) is having some really fun temper tantrums! Gotta love the terrible two's....and to top that off...I think my youngest is finally getting teeth. So needless to say the last few days have been FUN! So yesterday I took a day off working out.

But going to be back at it today. Going to get it in before I head to weigh in this morning! Hoping to see a loss. I can feel a difference in my waist. I wish I had kept track of measurements instead of just the scale....but I will track it from now on...that way if the scale doesnt move, then I can see if I have progress other ways!

Well off to WATP...and then head to weigh in! Hope everyone has a great Saturday! Will post when I get back with my progress!

Anne
BarrieMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 10:00 AM   #291  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

Well my low or no sugar has help out alot I have loss 3lbs ...12 more to go before I get back to where I was....I hope all of you have a great weekend!!!

Keep up the good work!
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 10:44 AM   #292  

S/C/G: 271/264.0/160

Height: 5' 7"

Default not getting discouraged

Well went for WI today and I was UP 0.6 of a pound. Not overly upset, but not happy about it. I did more exercise this week, even though I took yesterday off working out. The lady was so encouraging though. She said that because I lost so much the first week (4.8), that my body will try to say hang on a minute, thats too fast and try to hold on to some weight. But I will keep plugging away.
I got in 15 minutes this morning of moderate exercise...not much, but I had to get ready to go to WW, so something is better than nothing.
I am going out shopping in a bit to look for another video to do. I have the WATP, but I want something else so that I am not doing the same thing all the time, mix it up a little.

This week my goal is to journal EVERYTHING and to really watch my portion sizes..thats what gets me every time!
BarrieMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 03:36 PM   #293  

Hi!!
Great job girls!!!
Tonight I'm going out with my MOMs group and they are all having cheesecake, this is going to be a true test of my will power! LOL!
Wish me luck!
Old 01-27-2007, 10:19 PM   #294  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

Good luck with that Wendy!!!!!
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 04:07 PM   #295  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

Well today I didn't even get 1000 cals and I just ate supper but if I average out all week (i had some pretty high days) I am at 1404 cals/day. So I guess I am ok I still ahave evening snack to eat. I REALLY need to get back on track and over all this week was goos , there was only 1 day I didn't exercise I believe.
canadian mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 05:55 PM   #296  

I'll be setting up game 13 later this evening!
Last night was good I had apple juice.
Catch ya later!