Lo/Carb Columbus Day weekend Challenge

• I really want to see that scale in the 230's next week.

Weekends are when I don't pay as much attention so my goal is to workout, get my water in and stay OP.

ANy one else game?
  • Same here pat the weekends are when i do not take in the water and with the psudophed i really need to push the water. might take it easy on the exercise till i stop beion dizzy.
  • Well I'll tell you. My day went in the toilet about 11:00 am yesterday. I let this completly throw me off schedule. And looking back at it, it's all my attitude. After telling my DH(D doesn't stand for DEAR) about it, he made a commnet such as "poor princess", because basically I just didn't get what I wanted when I wanted it. SO no exercise yesterday maybe 4 glasses of wtaer and I had ice cream. Me and my attitude went to bed at 8:30, I hope it is still there. I am going to start again today.
    Thanks for listening to my whining. .

I will do better today
  • My goal this week is to lose 2 lbs/walk at least 4 day(to start back after being sick for 2 weeks).
  • Good Morning everyone,

I didn't get back on program until late afternoon. And I think alot of it had to do w/ being dehydrated. I really started hitting the water after lunch( I was way below from the day before) By 4:00 pm I " was in the OP zone" Had a salad for dinner and some protein. Being new to lo carb I am not sure if one was related to the other. I also spent some time refreshing my "lo carb memory" Re-reading articles and suggesteions about this woe. Now I will be heading up to the exercise room to w/o.

SO I guess my challenge was a flop in some ways and OK in others.