Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

View Poll Results: How long have you been following Sugar Busters?
I haven't started yet, but plan to do so soon. 1 4.76%
0-1 month 4 19.05%
2-3 months 3 14.29%
4-5 months 4 19.05%
6-7 months 1 4.76%
8-9 months 3 14.29%
10-11 months 1 4.76%
A year or longer 4 19.05%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2001, 10:42 PM   #46  
Wife, Mother, Goddess

Good Evening!

Sorry I couldn't do the CHAT thing tonight. We had prioties the son HAD to get the new Blink182 CD that just came out!!!!
He called me at work about 5 times to ensure we were going right after dinner! Now I can sleep tonight!

Starchaser-Sorry to here about the blood posioning. That's icky.
Hope you are on the mend. Will say prayers for you!

Solshine-All my shows come on Tuesday night, but I don't know if it's the same all over the country...probably not!

Sef-Good tip about the kick board in the pool. By coincidence there's been one floating in my Mom community pool that I use, and now I will have to use it!

Deb-Missed talking with you this morning! DId Michael tell you we I.M'd while you and Lauren were watching the new "FEAR" show? He probably thinks I'm nuts! I have two sisters, and two brothers...we're the typical Catholic family. MOm and Dad had me when they were 42, so I was a surprise. There is quite a gap in our ages. My oldest sister is 20 years older than me, and the brother closest to my age is 10 years older than me.
You are absolutely correct BEACHFAN is another awesome mentor.....actually anyone staying on plan and setting a good example for me is a mentor!

UFGirl-WELCOME!!!!! You will come to know and love us all!!! SOunds like you've got alot going on with school. Any breathers over the summertime?

BOB, BOB, BOB....What is the crime putting down what you have lost???? 2, 4, 6, 20 pounds....can't I even have a little hint? The more you play hard to get, the louder the buzzing will be! Didn't I tell you persistant is my middle name? Are you planning on coming to Vegas in October. Hope you didn't use all your vacation time up!

Well. gotta take advantage that both the kids are gone for 1 1/2 hours.....um, let's see, what could I do?
Old 06-13-2001, 12:09 AM   #47  

Hi to all,
First
Happy Birthday!!! to all the June birthdays.

Second, Deb,You Go, Girl!!!
I know how excited you are about reaching that goal. When I did it on WW, I was as proud as a peacock strutting his feathers.
Congrats, you are an inspiration to all of us.

Well, Sunday, I just made up my mind at the last minute to just make a run for it, and got in my car, and headed west. Right through the bad weather! We caravaned, and I had someone's taillights to follow... I just kept my eyes in front of me.
We finally drove out of it, and actually we had sunshine by the time we got to Lafayette!!!

I'm glad we got here okay...I am also glad that we decided to brave the weather. The facilitators were not happy that two people from our team did not come, and were not at all pleased that one school cancelled all together.

The institute has been really good. It has explained the different sub-cultures that we belong to, and all that is included in that. For example, we are a sub-culture just by being a part of this board. Tomorrow we are going out in teams to interview people in the town to get a feel for what it's like to be a folklorist. Really interesting stuff!!! Tonight we went cajun dancing, and I learned to do the two-step. It was so funny, every time my instructor told me that I was getting it, I lost count and messed up , but it was fun.

We meet at 7:45 everyday, end around 3:30, and have planned activities every night, as well as homework! But I am really happy to meet so many interesting people from our state.

Okay, here is the worst part. Our school paid for us to stay at a Day's Inn. There are three female teachers, and we are the only women in the place. It is full of construction workers and truck drivers. It is a little spooky, but that is where our district paid for us to stay. We are trying to be very careful, and just make the best of it.

I have done fairly well OP. The dancing tonight should help. I know that I am not getting enough water, but don't want to have to keep getting up too much to run to the bathroom.

I have no real expectations for the one-eyed monster next week.

I miss my daily contact with all of you. I finally got a chance at 10:30 PM to post a short note. Now, that I have my computer set, I will try to check for a few minutes each day.

Good luck to all of you tomorrow with WIW. Remember Deb's success...we will all be there one day...
Old 06-13-2001, 06:09 AM   #48  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

Arrow BRING OUT THE METAL MONSTERS!!!!

It's WEIGH IN WEDNESDAYS!!!!!

Here's hoping the scales are good to all of us!!

If you'd like to post your weekly results on our WEEKLY WEIGH IN BOARD just click on the link below:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...?threadid=6314

Here's wishing you all luck!!!!

Last edited by Debelli; 06-13-2001 at 06:17 AM.
Old 06-13-2001, 08:19 AM   #49  

Good Wednesday Morning Everyone!

Just got in from the usual 4.5 mile walk, no jogging today, just a slower than normal walk-too darn hot out there!

Hoping WIW is good for everyone on the board today. I can finally post a loss on the WEIGHT LOSS BOARD! Last time I posted a loss was on May 16th for 130.5lbs, and since then, every WIW I've been higher, so with 129 being what I weigh in today, I can finally post a 1.5lb loss!

Thanks to all of you who joined us in the chat room last night-it's always fun to get to chat, even if it does get a bit hectic and crazy in there at times!!

Kids last day of school is today-Lauren wants me to now find out if there's a space for her at camp for the 2nd 4 weeks, NOW she asks! I'm sure they are full, it's a small camp, but I'll try anyhow. My hair is starting to turn gray just thinking about having them home!

Speaking of hair, I mentioned in chat last night that I am THINKING of doing blond in my hair. I have brown hair and have had blond highlights in it, but I'm thinking more about doing alot of blond. I got a hold of Sharons MODE magazine and there's a model in there with great coloring, different shades of blonde. Does anyone get that mag to give me an opinion of what they think of the color??

UFGIRL, again, we're glad to have you with us! You and GATORGAL have something definitely in common, she absolutely LOVES the GATORS! You go to her house and see gators all over the place! Again, let us know how we can help you out in any way

NANCE, missed you at the chat-hey, there ARE priorities in life!! Hope your son appreciates what his Mother gave up last night to go take him to get the CD!! Hope I'll be home by the time you are o the computer today, have to go to the grocery store - if I'm not, here's your official GOOD MORNING!!!! Nope, Michael didn't tell me you chatted, will have to ask him today when he comes home from school-I'm surprised, usually the kids don't answer I/M's under my name. Are all the family coming together this weekend? I'm sure you were a surprise for the family, but what a nice surprise you were!

ICESKATE, thanks for the congrats. Glad to hear you were able to get through the bad weather and get to the conference. It sounds interesting and fun-I'm sure you'll get your dancing feet going before you leave there. When do you leave to return home?? Hope you continue to have not only an interesting time, but a fun time as well!!!

Okay, time for me to jump in the shower (please, no visualizing). I'll check in with you all later.

Reminder that TOMORROW IS RECIPE DAY so if you have any good SB LEGAL recipes that you'd like to share with the board, please try to post them tomorrow!

TOODLES!

Debbie
194/129/129
SB since 3/22/00
Old 06-13-2001, 08:31 AM   #50  
aka Zippy LiverFace

Just checking in -- I'm down 1 lb. this morning, but my measurements don't seem to have changed.

I'm going to look at how to add more aerobics to my schedule. By the time I'm through with weights I need to be booking it home so I don't do both on the same day. I may start doing aerobics on the days I don't do weights. 4 pounds in 3 months is ridiculous - I'm not anywhere close to goal so it's frustrating!

Here's one of my days - if anyone has any suggestions:

1 egg & 3 egg whites (fried in non-stick skillet sprayed with PAM)
1/3 cup dry oatmeal cooked in 1 cup water
1 tbsp butter
1 cup coffee
1 Splenda packet
2 tbsp cream

4 oz. 2% cottage cheese
1 grapefruit

Taco Salad of:
1 cup pinto beans
lettuce
cheese (about 1/4 cup)
pico de gallo (fresh)
1 1/2 tbsp sour cream
1 1/2 tbsp guacomole
(*No chips of any kind*)
12 oz. can Diet Rite Cola (no aspertame, caffeine or sugar)

Chicken nachos of:
1/4 cup chicken
1/4 cup cannellini beans
(I can't remember the rest of the recipe, but I had figured the portion out to 208 calories)
2 Tbsp sour cream
5 Triscuits
1 glass unsweet tea

1 cup SB Strawberries & Cream ice cream

Let me have it!! I've got to start seeing some results!

Should I go back to the book and follow the sample menu? Someone mentioned that it's really for maintenance. What should be done to make it more weight-loss friendly?

I go back to the endocrinologist on July 5 and I don't know what she's going to say or do if I don't have some kind of improvement on things. Not to mention that I want to see results.

Okay, enough whining. I looked for a picture of Vince that he wouldn't kill me for posting and I don't have one. I'm going to have to look through our pictures at home and get one scanned.

UFGirl - Welcome!! There's so much variety in ages, geographic location, backgrounds, personalities and levels of success on this board. We all learn from each other and knit together very nicely. DEBBIE and VIV are teaching us Jewish words so we can go SCHMIZING and say things like OY VEY and don't KINEHORA ourselves or others we love. It's like our own little cyber-family here and you'll get addicted quickly.

Gotta get to work - hope we have a bunch of LOSERS posting today!!

Have a good day everybuddy!!
Old 06-13-2001, 10:13 AM   #51  
viv

Thumbs up Warning - Bad Mood Today!

I can't believe it - I wrote a huge post in word, and then totally screwed up copying and pasting it. It's gone. I give up.
Old 06-13-2001, 10:14 AM   #52  
viv

Default Wow, I must know something about computers!

Whew, I found it!
Morning Ladies….

Notice I didn’t say “Good” morning! Honestly, Calgon, take me away. It’s just been one emotional thing after another and to make things worse, got in to work this AM to a bunch of complaints from two clients – I work hard to GET the clients in the door here, and it really really really upsets me when people here screw up – then what happens? The burden is on ME again to get MORE new clients in to replace the ones we’ve lost. Anyone ever done cold calling? It is NOT fun! Well, I really shouldn’t get started on this………….grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr……………………..

I had a Pumpernickel bagel this morning with lite cream cheese – I did read somewhere that Pumpernickel is low on the GI and I needed to grab something. Last nite at lacrosse there was a pizza party – we hadn’t had dinner, so I ate one small square – could be why I’m up ½ lb this morning. But overall I’m doing great OP, like I said, stress causes a loss of appetite in me. So I guess it’s good for something (LOL although I don’t feel like LOL-ing!)

And, with the IL’s coming up on Sunday last nite I thought, Hmmmm, let’s get them out of the house, get FIL and DS, etc., over to the driving range to get them out of the house! I thought we’d be on our deck most of the day, which is much less stressful than in the house. So what does the weather forecast say? Thunderstorms! LOL! Not!

I know this may be a bit too late, but I’m going to throw it out anyway. Re: the Vegas trip – I really cannot afford the travel time to Vegas. Is there any way that going to a moderately priced SPA in Connecticut could be considered? I think it would be so much fun to get together in an environment sort of in keeping with how we all met! Just wanted to throw it out – I understand, of course, if all of you are wild party animals instead! And now that I think of it, Rhroo and I are the only ones living in the Northeast, right? Well, it’s out there….

DEB – I say go totally blond. I liked your highlights when I met you but for some reason I think of you as a total blond. This could be the “making goal” reward! I guess the only “problem” is that it’s probably higher maintenance than highlights – but girl, ya live in FLA, get that FLA look! Maybe also go a little shorter on the hair because I would think the ends would dry out from the color and the sun – and now that I think of it, you’re tiny, going a little shorter on the hair makes you look longer and leaner on the body too. That way when you get the color touched up you could get a trim at the same time – oy, I would never have the time for it, but you are a woman of “leisure” with “big” kids so you can go to the hairdresser! Lucky you! I am soooooooooo due for a cut but it takes such a big chunk of time that it’s hard to schedule.

Star – I am so sorry about Bogart. I read your posts about this several times and never answered simply because it’s been hard for me to be online. But I totally understand how you feel, just had a conversation with a teacher yesterday who has an 18 yo cat – I got all choked up talking to her about it because I know how much it hurts to lose a pet. But the hurt will turn to just good memories and warm feelings – didyou get another dog>? Honestly, that’s the best medicine…

BOB – Thanks for the welcome, girl! Are you still smoke free?

Sol – Oh, thanks for the Orlando info – I forwarded it to my friend. It is hard leaving New England, it is so pretty here, treed, uncongested in the burbs, etc. Orlando is definitely built up but the weather and the recreation cannot be beat! DH had an opportunity to transfer to a TV station in Orlando, but we turned it down simply because the schools here are #1 in the state and we know that’s not the case in Florida – our friends all have their kids in private schools because of the numbers. But then I think – “ah, I could have a palm tree and a pool!!!!!!!!!” . I would sooooo love a pool – I was so skinny when I swam regularly, and I think doing laps is fantastic for the mind – nothing but you and the water. We COULD build one here but it is such a big expense for just May through September, even if it’s heated. Hey, Diet Rite has no aspartame? What is it sweetened with? And, hon, dahlink, the word is ‘schmooze” ! Your menu looked excellent to me, I wonder what other feedback will be. What kind of exercise do you get, perhaps that’s the key?

Quilter – Yo!

Ice – I loved to travel for work. Hope the accommodations don’t get you down – I would have a hard time with that too. All the travel I did was when I was in the hotel industry, so needless to say, free suites on the 20th floor at Sheratons spoiled me! Some jobs just havenice fringe benefits!

UF – Welcome to the board! I too have that 10-15 pound issue but have found that SB really works. Be patient – it took a while for my body to show results, but it DOES work and the board is the best resource you can have!

Nance – how old is the son that got Blink 182? My 10 yo has another of their CDs and I could kick myself for letting him get it – a bit mature…??? Now he wants the other – do me a favor and check all the lyrics for me and let me know! Honestly, maybe this makes me sound like an old biddy, which I am most definitely NOT, but what is it about inappropriate language that makes music better? Would the music be worse without it? I don’t think so! Now I understand Tipper Gore! Remember that, we all thought she was an old biddy but now that we are parents, we agree with her!Yikes!

Ok, have I “kvetched” enough for you today? Hope so! Glad to have me back, I bet! Like a friend said to me this morning ( he has older kids) “In 10 years, none of this will matter”. I know how true that is.

Off to my work now….
Hope everyone has a great day!

Viv
146/134.5/128 and beyond!
Old 06-13-2001, 10:18 AM   #53  

Good morning, everyone! I just wanted to check in before I left for school. I may not check in again for a little while-my sister is coming to visit until Friday! I am so excited to see her-she just graduated from high school and will be going away in the fall to Clemson so we are trying to spend a lot of time together before the fall. Hopefully, I will be able to saty on track while she is here!
NANCE- Thanks for the welcome. I am really busy with school, but I am almost finished for the summer. I am taking three classes right now in a six week semester so it has been fairly stressful. Next week is my last week though and I get to go home (to Jacksonville) until the end of August! My mom is also doing SB so it will be easy to stay on plan there.
I hope you all have wonderful days!
Meagan
Old 06-13-2001, 11:02 AM   #54  

Geez, where is everyone this morning?

Just got home from the store and sitting her having a "milkshake". I bought some new Frontier extracts, cinnamon, coconut and banana and decided to try the banana, it's okay, but the coffee is SOOO much better! It's amazing how filling this is and how 1 cup milk and 1 cup crushed ice can come out to be more than 24 ounces when it comes out of the blender!! I use the extra calcium milk so 1 cup gives me half the calcium I need for the day.

One thing I keep meaning to share with you all that I am constantly forgetting...like I have told you all in the past that what's amazed me more than the weight loss with this WOE was been able to stay OP 100% and the emotional eating issue I have seemed to conquer. Well another thing is that I was actually able to stick with it. I am the type of person that tires of things easily. If I give myself a task to do, unless it's a quickie one, I find myself doing other things. Seems for me, once something is no longer a challenge I want to do something else-so, here I am almost 15 months later and I can proudly say this is one thing I was able to stick with in doing-another accomplishment!

SOL, CONGRATS on the pound, hey, a pound is NOTHING to turn your nose up at. Looking at your menu, it really looks fine to me just from looking at it. Do you use the fitday.com site at all to see how many calories, carbs, etc it comes out to be. If you can do that, you can see how you are really doing. Maybe a bit too much in the fat dept, but again, not sure. Would be happy to help you figure it out later though Again, I do believe that you are losing fat and gaining muscle-one reason I personally didn't do any weight training while losing, I didn't want to see a gain, even if it was muscle!

VIV, glad to see you found your post Don't let things stress you out so much, it doesn't ever help and it's not good for you-I KNOW! Sorry, on my end, it's Vegas baby-I need some excitement out of the bedroom!!!! You talk about a chunk of time to go get the hair done, I talk about the chunck of change! It costs me over $100 and she wonders why I am only there once a year!!!!! I am going to take the picture and ask her what she thinks. I can't go too short on the hair, need it to be long enough to put up when I walk, but it definitely needs a good trimming, it's been 4 months.

FYI you all-the Jewish word that VIV used for the day, kvetched means COMPLAINED!!!!

UFGIRL, have a wonderful time with your sister. When do you get to go home for the summer???

Okay, time for me to run-check in with you all later!!!!

Debbie
194/129/129
SB since 3/22/00
Old 06-13-2001, 11:08 AM   #55  
Wife, Mother, Goddess

Good Morning!!!!

I found that book "Eating Thin for Life" that my sister told me about, and the first weight loss chapter is"Want to be thin more than you want to eat the wrong foods". I hope there will be some great things I can hsare that will benefit us all. For those of you who are at your goal weight, the book says that "The Masters" as they are refered to (those who have met there goal and have stayed there for 2-5 years I think) never allow themselves to to go 5-10 pounds above their goal. There technique is "nipping small gains in the bud". Makes sense, but you could apply that to any weight gain, so if you get off track, get right back on!

Well I spent all morning long looking for cute gifs to attach, and now have limited time to talk!!!!

Viv-My son is 13 and I'm probably too liberal. I like some of the same music he does! I'm no example being the Red Hot Chili Peppers is one of my favorite groups, and they have some language. As long as he's not listening to what I call "devil worshiping" music, I'm o.k. with it, but there is a big difference between 10 and 13! I'll check the c.d., or just ask my son, he's honest with me and I'll give you a report!

Solshine-I was laughing about the jewish talk...reminds me of Mike Myers on SNL doing "Coffee Talk", one of my favorite skits!
I used the word Kinehora at work yesterday and people looked at me with one raised eyebrow and said "WHAT?" I was laughing out loud cause it's out inside joke stuff!

ldblond-HOW ABOUT LUNCH TODAY???????? Call me, e.mail me, something!!! Loved your quote the other day by the way on motival monday!

BOB-Did you ever see that war movie where the bad guys caught the good guys and put bamboo wood under there fingernails to make them talk? Just wondering...................

Deb-Go blonde darling, by all means!!! Treat yourself to the beauty salon for fluff and fold! My rationale (sp?) is that the greys are coming in anyway, so this help camoplauge(sp?) them better!

Quilter-Went to best buys after all the England talk to buy myself the 3 or 4 part series of Pride and Prejudice and they were SOLD OUT!!!!!! I ended up buying some c.d.s and a SNL comdy spoof
in VHS and the sales man was like "What, you don't own DVD?", like I'm still using 8-track or something!

Well, now I'm LATE FOR WORK!!!!!! Bye Girls!
Old 06-13-2001, 11:42 AM   #56  

Angry Newt to the board

hi all. I'm new to the board and have been on SB since oct 98, but had a baby about a year ago so for a year I had cravings and only gained 30 lbs. It's been a year since I've had her and have been doing my SB, but just not religiously and still need to lose 15 lbs to down to my weight. Started exercising and lifting weights again and trying real hard to get back into eating right.

Any tips for any other working moms out there.

178/162/145
Old 06-13-2001, 01:31 PM   #57  

Default WIW!!!!!!

Down another pound to 123...wooooo hooooooo!!!!!!!!!

I have actually been bouncing back and forth between 122 and 123 the last few days. Yes, it has been a long 5 months, but worth every bit of it. As I have said before, besides the weight loss, I have learned alot in other areas as well. Well, I needed to spend some time in the garden today, especially with all the rain we have had the last 4-5 days. Well, you gals should have seen me trying to hoe up the weeds that are trying to take over. I thought I was gonna pass out from slinging the hoe. Sweat was running down my face, then into my eyes, and my eyes started burining I stopped so I could wipe my face, put down the hoe, and said to myself I need some WATER. With that Beau(son/dog) and I proceeded to get in the golf cart and drove back to the house, where I comfortably sit posting this to all of you!!!!

I wanted to keep this somewhat short. I still need a shower, then I have to head to town for a routine check-up with my internist. I am sooooo hoping my labs will be GOOD results. I will let you all know. Until next time, good luck to all with WIW. I will try to respond back to everyone's recent news. See you all later...............

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THE JUNE JEWELS!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by amseraphim; 06-13-2001 at 01:40 PM.
Old 06-13-2001, 01:38 PM   #58  

I did it, I did it.....the colors, bold, and sizing!!!!!! It worked, YIPPEE!!!!!!
Old 06-13-2001, 02:37 PM   #59  
Little Engine That Could

SOLSHINE- In looking at your food list, I believe you are eating too many calories to lose like you want. I counted just your breakfast and through your lunch of cottage cheese and fruit and I counted 500 that far. With the beans, sour cream and other calorie dense foods in the other two entrees, I figure you went over 1300. Overall, the food looks really healthy and very SB OP. But the book does specify that we need to keep portions under control. The book doesn't use the "C" word, but when you have calorie dense foods, the portions have to be very small to stay within the calorie limits you need to actually lose. Check out on Fitday how many calories you are eating per day, and if that is too much trouble, just print off your food intake list and take it over to Jim and he can tell you pretty easily how much you are getting. I would highly recommend doing this--taking it to Jim, because they are truly interested in helping you over there. He will probably say to omit the sour cream and the cream in your coffee, and to add more veggies and lessen the beans. Or just have chicken and not beans and chicken at the same meal. Too many calories.
I actually hate to mention the word calorie along with SB, but I found for myself that just guessing at what I was eating, even when staying OP, I was not losing at all. I HAD to keep track of my portions and calories. I kept fiddling around with this because I HATE!!! to write down and leaf through those calorie books. I really fought it hard. But the Fitday site has made it so much easier now that I have this faster computer.
Since I've been actually been keeping track of the calories, I've lost 2 pounds. I'm down in the 160's now. High 160's but down there, nevertheless.

UFgirl
Great to have you aboard (pun intended!) My DH and I are both UF grads. He also went to law school there. We both were in greek organizations and also active in other campus stuff. I was an art major. The campus has really grown since I was a student there and the tuition has also gone up a lot. I paid $113 per semester for tuition, and didn't have to pay by the course hours I took. Of course, that was back when dinosaurs roamed the earth. Steve Spurrier was the quarterback for the Gators when my DH was in law school, and he won the Heismann trophy then. It was wonderful going to the greatest U. in the country. However, there are lots of other SEC school fans on this board, and we are all waiting for the start of football season, which, I believe, is in 80 days! Then there will really be some action on this board. Right BOB?

Well, gotta go. My web server had problems with their computers this morning and I spent the better part of the morning trying to track down why my e-mail was not working. All because of computers! How true on the e-mail, Narda. We've all been sc***ed by this e-world and the companies that control it.

Last edited by GatorGal; 06-13-2001 at 02:50 PM.
Old 06-13-2001, 05:03 PM   #60  

Greetings Everyone!

Just a quickie before I throw some slop on the table and call it dinner. Since Eli isn't home, poor guy has to work really late, til 3am probably, it's up to me to get dinner on the table. Pray for my poor children

NANCE, definitely give us a review of the book, what you posted so far is true, and hopefully one day, I can be a MASTER I take it you got the half.com coupon as I got a msg one was used-THANKS!!
Honey, the grays have been here and I've done my darndest to camouflage them. I'm gonna see what I can do about getting this color in the magazine-wish you could see it. It's in this months MODE if you get a chance to see a copy, it's about coloring hair towards the back of the mag. Kids would like to see me go straight with my hair, will more than likely see if I could wear it both ways when I get it cut next time.

RALYNNE, WELCOME TO THE BOARD!! Glad you have decided to join us. You started on SB way back I see, and I guess you know how successful this WOE can be from personal experience. Fifteen pounds isn't much and I'm sure you'll lose it before you know it. We're all here to help in any way and root you on to get to your goal Again, welcome!!!

AMSER, CONGRATS!!! Finally, the scales rewarded your patience! Geez, how far away is you garden from the house that you need a golf cart? Sounds like a really long way, either that, or your lazier than anyone I've ever met! I know that stinging eyes feeling from sweat, I get it every day when I walk, a true owieee! You must of really been killing those weeds!!! Do let us know how your blood work comes back!

GATOR, Congrats on getting into the 160's! With SOLSHINE, you have to remember, with what SOL weighs, she shouldn't go down to 1300 calories, it's too low for her at this time. She has to go down gradually. She's exercising and cutting back on calories. To maintain her current weight she'd need at least 2400 calories, and she shouldn't go more than 500-700 calories less than that, doing even 1300 calories, which is almost half, wouldn't be good for her. I do about 1300 calories average. Hope you don't mind me throwing in my 2 cents on what you said

Will check in with you all this evening!

TOODLES!

Debbie
194/129/129
SB since 3/22/00
Closed Thread