Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

View Poll Results: If you could eat as much as you wanted of one item & still lose weight, would it be..
Chocolate 7 20.00%
Cookies 6 17.14%
Cakes 2 5.71%
Pies 0 0%
Ice Cream 7 20.00%
Potatoes 5 14.29%
Potato Chips 3 8.57%
Popcorn 2 5.71%
Bananas/Pineapple/Raisins/Watermelon (non SB legal fruits) 1 2.86%
Other 2 5.71%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2001, 07:50 PM   #76  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

Default PRE-SURVIVOR POST

Evening Everyone!

It's been raining here since late morning, really pouring since early evening-poor Eli has a long drive home in the cruddy weather

If you've been on this board for a while, you'll know that for me, finding sneakers isn't an easy task-I wear only mid-tops and they have to be black. I found some last month and I really liked them-yesterday, I went to the JCPenney outlet and they had them marked down even more than what I paid for them. I ended up buying 2 more pairs at $13.50 a pair, and they were originally $90 (so they claim)-what a bargain and a relief to know I won't have to be worried about finding shoes for about 1 1/2 years!!!

SOL, it's weird, when I typed in 100 miles of walking, it really didn't phase me, but when I read your reply I said, geez, 100 miles-that's a lot! Darn-I should be rewarded! Sounds like the gym is a good deal. I keep saying I will look into the one here, they have a 2 week free trial, but I never get around to doing it. On the carb issue, you should have approx. 40% of your daily intake from carbs. For instance, for me, I have about 1200-1300 calories a day, so take the 1200, that would give me 120 carbs I can have a day. BOB is right when she says you can delet the number of fiber grams from carb grams to have more carbs-meaning, if you take in 150 carbs and have 25 grams of fiber intake, your active carbs are only 125. Hope this makes sense. I believe shredded wheat is okay, I don't eat it. BUT, I do eat, for instance, Wheatina and it has 33 carbs in there, and I think 6 grams of fiber. Here's to Colby tonight!

RHROO, trust me, none of us are perfect! Just do your best, like I always tell me kids at school! BUT, if you know you can do better, that's your decision to do so. I can come kick your rear, but that doesn't mean it's going to change anything you do. Your motivation is how bad you want to hit your goal, if you are comfortable where you are, than just try to maintain. Many say maybe my body likes where is is, my problem is I don't like where it is, so I keep on truckin along.

BOB, that's really low carbs you consume. Are those total carbs, including fruits and veggies?? It just can't be possible to stay that low, that's like Atkins induction-are you sure?????????? Hey, 8.5lbs isn't so bad-it could of been worse! I'm sure you'll bounce right back in and be into the groove once more-congrats on your 30 days!!!!! Are you feeling any different? I remember when I quit smoking 20 years ago at the tender age of 19, after the 3rd month is when I really noticed changes.

Well gals, I'm off to sit my butt on my side of the couch. I'll be glued to the TV as I know many of us will. Since my choice of winners is no longer on the show (Elisabeth or Rodger), I'll vote for Colby, he did play the game very well-Tina would be my second choice, I don't care for Keith-surprised he stayed around this long.

I'll check in with you all tomorrow!!

Have a great night!

Debbie
194/132/129
SB since 3/22/00
Old 05-03-2001, 07:58 PM   #77  
Everyday angel

Hello everybody!

SolShine, so nice to see your smiling face back here where you belong! I’m glad your vacation went well.

I loved your list of goals (again). Really brightened up my day. Especially “What I would like most is to meet my husband at the door with a sexy, slutty outfit on and have him be able to pick me right up and carry me to the bedroom. Now if we only get as far as the kitchen table that is OK too!” LMAO! I can certainly relate! The other day my roommate was ah, pretending to use me as a battering ram (we have a strange relationship) and he actually picked me up and turned me on my side...I was so amazed that he could actually do that as most of my life, not even the Incredible Hulk could budge me off the ground. Of course he is a big guy but still.

Yeah, with dating, I think I see what you mean. I WAS taking myself too seriously at the time, even if I said I was just having fun. But from the beginning I was determined (desperate?) to get something from dating, I didn’t even know what it was at the time. Now I think it’s approval, or acceptance. Which is something I’m now slowly finding from within.

Thanks for the useful tips!

Marie, well I impulsively picked up some Basmati white rice Monday night. I noticed that it doesn’t have any fiber, but it’s awfully good. My roommate/coworker cooked up breakfast for the whole office and I put on a pot of rice, so I’m just trying it today. Smells like popcorn when it’s cooking.

Debbie, thanks for the words of encouragement. Also I’m going garage sale-ing this weekend, looking for a food processor and a birdcage too. Who knows when I might get lucky. I’ve been keeping the bird in the bathroom when I’m not home. As for weight, I am sure you are going to reach your goal but geesh the scale can be frustrating. At least you are close to your recent low and are doing everything right! Meanwhile you are sure an inspiration to me, and I’m sure everybody else.

GRRR to the 4 am phone call. I would *69 them and RETURN the favor!

I have tried vanilla extract and Splenda in water long ago and it wasn’t bad.

Lisa, yeah those Triscuits take a pretty hard hit during those pre-menstrual cravings! I don’t know WHAT happened, I bought 4 boxes on sale and was doing pretty good on the portions for a while, but on the day my period started they were ALL GONE! I don’t even know what happened! AND I gained 4 pounds in less than a week, so whole wheat or not, those things can be dangerous. I did get two more boxes and am doing well so far. I think what I will do is just avoid them during certain times of month!

Fruitloupe, geesh you are allergic to living! Sorry to hear about all that. I read in Sugar Blues that in time, abstinence from sugar can help alleviate allergies. So maybe there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Sugar Blues also says that sugar abstinence helps with premenstrual cramps and mood swings. Again, it takes time. If anybody else has experience with either of these things I would like to hear more.

Susan, “So here's my motivational thought (actually this is more of a tip)--do whatever it takes to stay on program!!!!!!” AMEN SISTER!

Kim, I like Wally Lamb too, but have only read one book, the one about the fat girl, was it “She’s Come Undone?” It was one of the BEST books I ever read. I really should go to the library but I’m afraid they’ll arrest me for my long-overdue fines.

I feel pretty frustrated about your weight too! Good advice from Rhonda to follow about eating a little more though...sometimes our bodies need a change of pace.

Mary, sorry to hear about your mother ((((HUGS))))

Anna, This year May Day officially became Lei Day in Hawaii (it was signed into law). Everybody wears flower leis and it’s quite festive.

135! Those 4 months of struggle really paid off for ya! That’s great!

Thank you for your insights. Speaking of managing stress, I have been quite worried about that subject because my plans for the near future are to finish the second half of my bachelor’s degree, which means going to school full time while working full time. I can’t do that unless I can manage stress better, because the headaches and other physical ailments I have suffered when studying for difficult licensing exams are unacceptable. My hope and prayer is that following Sugar Busters and sticking to my exercise routine will enable me to manage stress better so that I can reach my goals.

Frog, 153??? Wow I’m seriously impressed! Keep up the good work you will see those LOVELY 140’s real soon now!

Nancy, you’re making excellent progress! Keep it up!

StarChaser, 5 pounds in a month is NOTHING to be disappointed about! 20 pounds total is awesome. Remember to be proud of the progress you’ve already made even though you are motivated to do more and better!

Now. I really did some lying in the dirt last week. I stuck to “legal” foods but once again denial took hold and I ate WAY too much Triscuits, hummus, sun dried tomatoes, and stuff like that. I was just so incredibly HUNGRY. I would say that I didn’t do well from Wed to Monday, and after that many days it becomes difficult to get back on track. Great danger of going back to my old ways. Not to mention I gained 4 POUNDS! Didn’t feel like I was bingeing.

Therefore I’m very happy to report that I’m doing quite well again! I’ve done my 3 mile run 3 days in a row now, with my best time being yesterdays, 30.22. I started a new plan of controlled portions and have only done that for one day, but notice a vast improvement already. Didn’t realize how much extra I was eating!

For dinner last night, I was about to throw together some tired old leftovers but my roommate wanted to take me out to dinner. I’m really tired of my own cooking, not to mention we have had some conflicts lately so I said yes. We walked around the neighborhood and ended up at this tiny hole in the wall Chinese restaurant, with REAL Chinese food, not that food court trash. (I love living in the city.) So I had chicken and beef vegetable dishes with no rice, and did eat 2 spring rolls with a little bit of sweet sauce, which was off plan, but overall the dinner ended up being better than what I’ve usually been eating. Especially all the yummy vegetables. When I got home I was still hungry but resisted eating more (roomie consumed an entire pint of Ben & Jerry’s.) So it was a very good day.

I’m excited about eating more controlled portions...we’ll see how my weight does when my food intake is more predictable.

Weighed in yesterday at 159...so I guess that officially makes me up 3 pounds from last week. But we SHALL get there!

Lots of love,

Chris
164/159/130

Old 05-03-2001, 08:36 PM   #78  
BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL RULES

Default I WAS TESTING YOU DEB AND IT WORKED!!!!

NO I eat more carbs than that!!! I just love to yank your chain....
If I ate that few a day, I would be a "skinny minnie" and we ALL know THAT I'M NOT.....
My point there is....everyone needs to find their own niche as far as limits...we all are different...

R E M E M B E R Don't talk about SURVIVOR after the show....RESPECT THE WEST COASTERS!!!

BOB
Old 05-03-2001, 09:23 PM   #79  
Little Engine That Could

Hi all my SB friends,
I have been so busy and have not been on in a week or so. Probably the SO, more like 2 weeks. My new computer is here, sitting on the floor. I'm going to get it all set up on Monday but am too busy right now to do it. A friend is coming over on Monday to move all the files, set all the preferences, etc. All the icky stuff. Anyway, my new computer is soooo much faster, and I will be getting a cable modem so I won't have to sit for 2 minutes a watch a blank screen while the SDB site comes up. Also, I've gotten so tired of pages half blank, like the last one on this weeks board. So that is also why I have not been checking in. I've just been checking my e-mail.

I can't remember who asked, but Big Orange's board name is in honor of her favorite team, the Univ. of Tennessee volunteers! Their colors are orange and white. We have a big contingent of SEC sports fans on this board, and we are all just biding our time until football season comes around. Then, watch out!

Big Orange, how are you doing?

Gotta go. Just wanted to check in and let you know that I still exist.
Take care and God bless.
Old 05-03-2001, 09:45 PM   #80  
Wife, Mother, Goddess

Unhappy

[/Debbie]

If this comes out totally alian, it am trying to follow your instructions on how to type in bold. You said "To get the bold, you need to put before a sentence/paragraph like you see, and then after, you do the same exact thing, but instead you put the / before the b, still in the brackets." This is what I did to your name and it looks weird. Please help this newbie......Also more strange questions. Why is the time so off on the postings? Most all of us are in the US....it's like it's Eurpoean time. I thought there was PST, Mountain, Central, and EST???
Also....How do you get the expressing faces where you want them? I've added some smileys, but how do you master the thumbs up or down, etc? Clip art I understand. You'd never know that I was married to a
man who was a Microsoft Systems Certified Engineer would you? (He's hoping to be "teaching" computer classes in the fall)

BOB: Hey! WHat's the deal with the Survivors/"Westcoasters". I think you are all in love with Colby and want a poster of him hanging above your bed! O.K.....so I never got into "Survivor". Now I'm almost tempted to watch it tonight, just so I can bond with my SB gals!

I want you girls to know that I went to the library last night desperate for a copy of the SB Cookbook. Of course the first library I went to didn't have it.....I went to the other libray in town at 20 mintues til closing. I was scanning cookbook, after cookbook, saying to myself "Please be here". Frustrated I finally got on their computer system and they said they had it in stock. My husband was anxious to get out of there, as they were
starting to lock up. I grab a librarian and begged her to help me find it, and she said although it came out in 1999, it could be on the new releases shelf.....as they are locking the doors, I sprinted up to the section, found my book and managed to get checked out 3 minutes after closing. (Payday isn't until next Friday).
OH YES.....the sweet smell of victory!

Well....I guess I'll sign off and check in tomorrow when you all have Survivor out of your system....I'll probably be the last post of the night by the sound of things.

Last edited by Nancemeister; 05-03-2001 at 09:51 PM.
Old 05-04-2001, 12:35 AM   #81  

Hi everyone

Just checking in again before heading off to bed. Was out all day with a couple of friends. Browsing around the shops watching my friends spend their money. I was very tempted to buy something as I saw lots of stuff that I liked but I am trying to not buy anything else for a while as I am hoping to go down a size or two (who knows maybe I will go down in size before any more pounds come off). Most of what I am wearing now I bought earlier this year after going down a couple of sizes. So I have to exercise some self control. I also want to do some shopping when I am away.

Went to an Indian restaurant for supper. It was really delish. Had a lamb curry, lentil curry and basmati rice - all legal. The one illegal item was the naan bread but we shared one piece between three of us.

Kim - I quite understand how you feel. I'm in the same boat. It can be very frustrating when the scale doesn't want to move. Looking at the menu you posted, if this is a typical days menu it does look like you are not eating enough.

Nancemeister - To see directions on how to make bold letters click on reply; then click on "vB code is ON" at the left of the screen. This will bring up another window which has the instructions for bold, italics, etc.

Well I'd better say goodnight as I have to be up early for work in the morning.

Congrats to all who lost this week and to everyone else just hang in there.

Nite

Marie.
Old 05-04-2001, 03:47 AM   #82  
Everyday angel

Default NANCY

To type in bold and do all sorts of other tricks, click here:

EVERYTHING YOU EVER WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT VB AND MORE
Old 05-04-2001, 07:51 AM   #83  

Happy TGIF

I hope that 6:47 a.m. central time is enough of a time lapse to talk about survivor! For those that still don't know the winner....skip the next paragraph!

I'm glad Tina won. I would have been happy for Colby but I'm glad a woman won by being a woman. She never won any of the immunity challenges but by being a "Steel Magnolia" she was able to keep her ethics, morals, but be strategic in a game that is geared toward challenges that are extremely physical and difficult for women to win. She was very smart. I loved when Colby heard she won and was so excited for her.

I think all of us could learn from Tina because she is a very self assured, centered person who made a plan and stuck to it.

Ok...back to SB: It's my TOM so I am up 2 pounds. I also have a stuffy feeling in my head and generally feel bloated. Oh the life of a woman.

Gotta Run.

Anna
222/137/140
SB since 12/99
Old 05-04-2001, 07:58 AM   #84  

Hello Everyone.
I am happy about Tina to.Though I was really impressed with Colby he was a real gentleman . A very gracious loser. Even Jerry acted okay. Not like Susan last time.

Anyway I am up 3 pounds again as it is TOM but that is okay by weigh in Wednesday I should be down again.Though I feel fat . But this is a typical month for me. ALso I have eaten to many breads . Oh well.

Anyway I hope everyone has a great day.

Deb we live 40 minutes from Waterdown.Small world or what?
Old 05-04-2001, 08:23 AM   #85  

Default ORANGE RULES!!!!

OKAY...ALL THE SIGNS WERE THERE.....
1. ORANGE FLAG
2. ORANGE HALTER TOP
3. TINA FROM KNOXVILLE, TN
4. HER FAVORITE COLLEGE FOOTBALL TEAM???

One pharase will say it all:GO BIG ORANGE!!!!

I really wanted Rodger to win, but Tina is a home girl.
Like Beach said....a true MAGNOLIA....Be sure and look at the money section of the USA TODAY....and the headlines of the Knoxville News Sentinal were great!!!
BOB IS HAPPY TODAY!!!!

Have a great day everyone
Old 05-04-2001, 09:24 AM   #86  
Bustin' Buddy

Hey Ladies!

Just a quick post before the school day starts! Didn't get to post yesterday and I just skimmed the posts this morning - just not much time when I am at school.

Things here are good. I'm down another 1/2 pound - so that's 5.5 pounds since last Friday. I do have to confess though - I ate a hamburger last night from a rest. at the mall here. I went in - it was funny - I was trying to avoid all of the things I'm allergic to - I have to for a week and then start eating them one at a time to see what kind of reaction I would have. So, I didn't even look at the salads the pastas (no whole wheat). I ordered a hamburger and I told them I wanted it dressed - YES - the idiot that I am - when I'm mid way through the hamburger - I realized that there was LETTUCE on the hamburger - I'm such a moron! I could have just had the salad!!! STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!!

So, that's sums up how bright I am!! I went home and did my walk and exercises afterwards. But, I know that doesn't excuse the hamburger!

Well, gotta run!!

Missy
284/250/170
Old 05-04-2001, 09:35 AM   #87  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

Good Friday Morning Everyone!

Well, that was quite a show last night on Survivor. I was certain Colby was going to win, not because he was my favorite, that goes to Elisabeth and Rodger, Tina a close 2nd. He played the game and won the challenges, so I figured they'd vote like that. Not until the questions and Colby and Tina talking about the experience did I think that Tina should get it. She didn't win any immunity, was hard for anyone but Colby to win when he was the only one who was having food, how little that may of been, it made an impact, and here was Tina, wasting away and trying her darndest. I think she does deserve the $$$. And besides, what was Colby going to do with 2 cars, give one to Mama???

The day is young and I already started it in a crappy mood. Got on the scale this morning only to see I am up AGAIN! I just sat here an stewed for a while, figured why the heck should I go out and kill myself walking after the heavy rains we had all day/night yesterday. So, I sat, watched TV and finally felt I really had to get out and walk-being it was late, I only got in 3.5 miles before having to take Lauren to school. I didn't feel any better about the scale after walking, but was glad I made myself go. I'm 3 days away from it bein mid-cycle, so I'm sure the scale is going to go up some more, and I'm going to b*tch some more too, so bear with me guys. It's disheartening to me to see the scale at the same numbers I was in March! I don't understand why, and I guess that's what bothers me so much. If I could pinpoint the problem easily and know I could fix it, that would be good, but I don't see why it keeps going up and down like a yo-yo. I know we hit plateaus, but trust me, it's always easier to be on the end that gives advice, not the end to receive it. As they say, "this too shall pass."

SPARKLE, good luck at garage sales, I'm sure you'll probably find things you didn't even know you were looking for!

NANCE, okay, to make Debbie bold you need to put a b in between a bracket before the word like so[] (make sure to put the b in between the brackets) and then after the word, do the same exact thing, but put a / in front of the b like so: /b, again, in brackets. If I try showing you it will just do it-hope this helps. When you hit NEW REPLY you will see options on the side of the screen, click on vB CODE IS ON/OFF-this will explain it much easier than I did just now!
To change the time, go to PROFILE and click on that, go to EDIT OPTIONS and you will see TIME OFFSET, just find your time zone there and change it. With the smilies, same thing, when you hit NEW REPLY, you will see on the left of the screen where it says SMILIES, just click on that and it will give you all the smile options you can do. What a coincedence, I went to the library also and got the same SB cookbook. It's very contradictory! You can't have pineapple on SB and yet they have a recipe using pineapple! One area of the book doesn't mention that you can have MANGO and another one does. Happy reading!

ROSALIE, sounds like you had a nice time with your friends-dinner sounded great-I LOVE LAMB! UGH, again, it seems like plans to come to Canada are on hold-I'm hating this back and forth junk. Oh well, I know one day I'll get there! Just not sure when now.

GARDEN, Eli's sister lives there in Waterdown. We were going to see her this month but it seems now plans are on hold. Was hoping to meet ROSALIE, and now knowing you were close too, would of loved to meet you too-I'm sure future plans will hold a meeting though

FRUIT, congrats on another 1/2lb. Don't beat yourself up about the burger, it's over and done with now. You'll be fine. Keep yourself focused over the weekend.

Well gals, I've got to run-have some work to do for Michael's school and then have to jump in the shower. I'm meeting Sheila for lunch to chat about SB, I mentioned her about a week ago, she e-mailed me noticing I was in Miami-we live about 4 miles away from each other. Small world!

Will check in with you all later!

Debbie
194/133/129
SB since 3/22/00

Last edited by Debelli; 05-04-2001 at 09:39 AM.
Old 05-04-2001, 10:38 AM   #88  
Wife, Mother, Goddess

Default Hey SB Pals! TGIF :)

I love Fridays, live for Fridays!!!! So happy every time it roles around!

Rosalie- Your dinner sounded good! We don't have too many ethnic restaurants around here, except Mexican, since I'm in Southern Calif., at least in the area where I live. I love trying new foods. Thanks for the tips on mastering writing....When time permits, I will fiddle around with it!

Sparklescamp-Thnaks for the info. I will going to that attachment and getting right up there soon with the rest of you. Who knows, maybe I'll even get to cut and pasting cute cartoons too!

BeachFan37-Question...When you listed your #'s, was your start weight 222, your current weight 140, and your goal weight 137? If that's the case, you are doing awesome! I can't wait to buy some new clothes when I go down a size! You must be thrilled!

Debelli-Thanks for you patience with me. This weekend I will get on line and practice, practice, practice. Are you weighing in daily? I may be a newbie, but working at a Doctor's office.....may I say my peace? Not a good idea!
Aren't you two pounds away from your goal? Get out those before photos and look how far you've come! That's nothing! I would give anything to be 2 pounds away from goal. The most important thing is that you are healthy, you're eating right daily and exercising. Are you drinking enough water? You sure look good in your photo. You will reach your goal. I know when I get that close I will want to see "140" but I know for being 5'8" that 150 is more realistic. You're our mentor. Weigh in once a week on weigh-in Wednesdays...I thought that was the deal?!? I haven't had a chance to read the SB cookbook yet. I've been too busy reading everybody's recipes I printed out. I made someone's Salmon cakes last night, that were very good with some steamed asparagus. I had another question. WHat is the "3gram rule" I saw mentioned in some of the recipes? Thank again for all your support!

Well, I'm off to Scrapbooking tonight. Can't wait. My daughter is coming with me too, and then we get to get up at o'dark thirty and head off for a skating competition for my son (he does aggressive rollerblading).

I wanted to share that I made a chart and hung in up in my bathroom, kind of like a thermometer, with 5 pound increments to reach my goal. Each time I get 5 pounds off, I color a section in. I put motivational sticker on it, and put "YOU GO GIRL" at the bottom. Thought it would be fun, like being a kid again. I love stickers!

I had another idea I wanted to share. Maybe instead of giving our old clothes away for donation, we could circulate them to each other. Say for instance one person was a size 18, and they lost enought weight to now be a 14 or 16, they could box their clothes up and ship them ground (what $3 or $4 dollars) to another member at that size. It might be kind of fun, and save us all some money!!! Does that sound to weird or not? Let me know what you all think???? My SB pal Lara(aka ldblond) said once she moves down from a size, she gets rid of those clothes, so she will never return there again. I thought HEY....We should exchange!!!

Gotta get in the shower and head to work. We're having a pre-"Cinco de May-o" party. I'm sure I'll be excusing myself and running out to purchase a salad!
Old 05-04-2001, 10:42 AM   #89  

Default TGIF

YES!! Now I'm off for a few days. I'm really beat with all the stress of this week.

I have not been able to go visit Mom yet because of my work schedule, but have received news on her everyday. My oldest daughter went to visit yesterday afternoon with her 3 boys & found Mom in good spirits. It was quiet an experience for the boys too, as others wanted their attention. Daxton, my 18 month old GS whom I have spoken of before was quiet a hit & made lots of the residents laugh & ou & ah over him

This nursing home is one of the nicest, newest ones around. Someone had asked how far away it was. It is my hometown about 20 miles away, so I'll be able to visit often as my work schedule will allow.

Now, WIW was a few days ago, but here is my report. Better late than never, right? I'm excited because after my episode with the scale going up to 160, I did come back down to 156 & stayed pretty steady after that. I had not reported at all last week because of that.

I am now at 155 & holding, so that is a 3 lb loss since last report 2 weeks ago.
Old 05-04-2001, 12:31 PM   #90  

It's been a busy last two days for me, but hopefully, my eating has been pretty much in line. I can't help but laugh at how many of us are struggling w/our TOM right now....that's pretty odd that so many of us are on the same "schedule"!

I ended up staying up until very late last night watching the tape I recorded of the Survivor show....I was at Ross and Laura's ballgames last night. Ross had a beautiful hit...almost over the fence....and had a easy standup double. The other team bobbled around w/the ball and the 3rd base coach sent him on to 3rd for the steal....and they threw him out. He was still pretty happy to have such a big hit.

I went yesterday w/Laura on her class trip to B'ham. We went to the McWane Center, which was GREAT! They have a lot of neat hands on type of science experiments that were a lot of fun, plus a really cool IMAX theatre. Good day.

I need to go and wash clothes and get packed up for the "Mom and Me" campout I'm going on tomorrow. Ross is going to Auburn on Sunday w/a buddy to the AU-FL baseball game...so once again, we are really packing in a lot into our weekends!

I hope everyone has a great day!

Lisa
215/203/140
Closed Thread