Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

View Poll Results: In what type of dwelling(s) do you reside? (check all that apply)
Apartment 1 3.33%
Condo 1 3.33%
Cabin or Cottage 0 0%
Trailer 2 6.67%
Townhome 0 0%
Duplex or Triplex 1 3.33%
One story single family home 13 43.33%
Two story single family home 6 20.00%
Three story single family home 2 6.67%
Other (like YELLOWROSE'S tree house) 1 3.33%
I rent 0 0%
I own, but have a mortgage 9 30.00%
I own, free and clear 8 26.67%
I have more than 1 residence (i.e. winter & summer home) 2 6.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2003, 01:29 AM   #91  
sef

HiedieHo All!

My gosh! I can't keep up with the days! I need to slow down and look at the calendar. The board is up to page 6 and I'm still on one!

Yesterday ran some errands and then went to PW Bible study which ran later than usual we were so deep in discussion! Today was choir day, so was busy with that.

I'm so far behind on posts will just skim.

MIKA: Welcome! SB is a much easier woe to follow than some plans. Wish you luck and glad you have joined with us.

TEENSY: Your poor GM. Prayers for s speedy recovery. Hope your sauerkraut is good. One of my fav foods!

QUILT: Hope you are feeling better.

TONI: Money left over?!? not on this planet! LOL

PANCHO: Hope your back is better. I have back problems so can sympathize.

JACKK: More people should read your school post. I've seen it before and used it at the nursing home. Believe me! It started discussion!

SUPER: Grandkids you can spoil and then send home to your kids to cope with! A way of getting even!?! I was in my job long enough I was able to take a month at one time. So Germany, australia, Turkey and Hawaii were nice vacations for me. You let the kids live in a place a while before you visit, that way they know their way around! I think we would die if our AC went on the fritz. LA is humid and hot.

GATOR: Loved your butterfly pics!

I've about had it! Time to think about bed. The only things is that by the time, I brush, pee, change, etc. I'll be awake!

Goodnight!

Take care, Shirley
Old 09-04-2003, 06:18 AM   #92  

GARDEN: I use Designer Whey. My hubby uses it a lot...like three shakes a day. He is a weight lifter. I use it just to supplement my protein intake at times. I think it says don't use it as a weight loss product because it is not safe to use ONLY that...and some people would... It is low in sugar, and uses splenda and ascelfame K instead of aspartame. Its perfectly legal. I use it with milk and fruit to make a very satisfying protein smoothie for breakfast a lot.
Old 09-04-2003, 08:14 AM   #93  

Good morning everyone. Can it be Thursday already!!! I'm doing well I think on getting back on track with SB. Just need to get more vegetables in and can't seem to do that. Had Salmon last night with cauliflower and cheese and a green salad. Later on I was wanting a snack and had some pork rinds. The weather is beautiful here and we've got a nice cool morning. Makes me think of fall.

heartmom-Hope the skillet pizza comes out well for you. The bean soup sounds yummy and easy to do. I haven't made a pot of beans in awhile. Maybe its just our bodies change shape... Who knows what is happening in the world of designing clothes huh. Lucky you a 14. I've been glad a 16 will fit me. But I'm working on it...

woodfrogs- Good for you after all the fairs etc. being only up a pound. And yep you can knock that off...

Monet- Hang in there with that weight. I have to weigh in the morning first thing of the fluid gets me.

Pancho- What a nice thing to look forward to a dinner out. I sure hope you enjoy yourselves... I love to go to Big Lots..... I just went there and picked up a couple of things for Christmas and tucked them away and a fall decoration....

Debelli- Wow you sure got in the exercise... Its so nice to have someone to walk with. Shes got a tiger by the tail with you....

gardenmom- Yep you're right today is a brand new day to start out with. I've never had a protein shake.

Ali-G- Loved your up beat post and can't wait to see some of your recipes. It is amazeing the food you can cook up and still be legal.... How lucky to get a Sugar free package, what a surprise...

Sef- You're right the pages are zooming by. I have to come often to keep up.

I hope I didn't miss anyone. But I'll check back later. Have a happy Thursday....
Old 09-04-2003, 09:30 AM   #94  

Default Thursday

Hello everyone.

Just popping in again to say hi, and to tell everyone that I saw my doc yesterday and she took me off the cholesterol meds!!! What a weird feeling it was last night when I took my meds to not have that one to take anymore.

Now for a couple of replies and then off to deal with this puppy and the 4 yr. old and dishes.

Deb, It wasn't my idea to get a dog. We had one that I got a year ago and he wasn't a good dog at all. Ended up getting rid of him cause he bit my oldest daughter. I'm more of a cat person myself, but hubby decided he wanted a dog, which was really weird because he's never wanted an animal of any kind in the whole 11 years we've been together. We've named him Biscuit, and I think he's almost got that learned. He's doing pretty good on the potty training now too. We don't let him down the hallway since that carpet was put in right before we moved in here.

Pancho, He hasn't really gone for any birds yet. He does whine a bit when hubby leaves for work though, which is normal I guess since he is hubby's dog. I made sure to tell him that since he wanted this dog and got him that he's gonna be the one to deal with him. One of my friends had a golden retriever. She was pretty hyper at times.

I'll talk to y'all later.

Jenn
Old 09-04-2003, 09:41 AM   #95  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

Good Thursday Morning Everyone

Sitting here, cooling down. Just got in from doing my 4.5 miles this morning. Was tired and my feet hurt, esp. my little toe, it's been bothering me the more walks I take, but I persevered and got out there! That gives me 12.5 miles in a 24 hour period Not too shabby.

Went and got my glasses yesterday - what a difference to have them correct, or at least what seems to be correct. Now I have to get use to them.

I don't have any major plans today, just going to try and clean up around here a bit til I have to p/u MICHAEL, then an hour and a half later go to the school AGAIN and p/u LAUREN who's staying late. This is going to be a regular occurence and I'm hoping MICHAEL can get a ride home once in a while to keep me from spending almost 1 1/2 hours just driving back and forth to the school.

Today is RECIPE DAY so if you have any great SB LEGAL RECIPES you'd like to share, please, try to post them on the quarterly board. I posted quite a few the other day, so take a peek. I've been wanting some graham crackers and found a couple recipes I can tweak to make them okay for us to eat. May get adventerous and try them soon.

Going to get right in to the replies...

ZANNE, isn't in funny how cautious we can be when we really put our minds to it and make a commitment to stick to our WOE! You are doing great, and CONGRATS on being down a pound in just 2 days. Keep up the great work!

HEART, a while back, in one of my mags I read an article about the sizing of womens clothes and how each company makes there sizes differently. The jest of the article, from what I remember is the companys are making the clothes bigger and sticking smaller size tags on them. Honestly, I haven't a clue what size I am either, I could be anywhere from a size 2 when I was below my goal to an 8! Just depends on how they've cut the clothes. One reason that I won't buy ANYTHING unless I try it on. Try to drink more water when you are retaining fluid, it should flush it out of you. As for the clothes - how about taking your old ones to consignment to sell and then take that $ to buy new ones, that way, DH can't complain-then again, men complain even if there's nothing to complain about! Did you try any of those recipes - what did you think of them?

PANCHO, CONGRATS for being down this week - you're where I want to be again! Do try to look more in to you fiber. From what you posted you did have fiber, but I don't think anywhere near the recommended amount. The bread, unless it's really high fiber may have 2-3 grams, not sure with the flax if that boosts it up a lot, I don't use it, though I should. Canteloupe and grapes don't have that much fiber, better if you can go for berries - just my 2 cents I'm sure you and DH will have a great time Saturday - you surely deserve a night out together. Who's watching the baby?

GARDEN, it sure doesn't help to beat yourself up about eating PB&J, it could of been worse and besides, one meal doesn't make you gain fat. Remember, it takes 3500 calories in EXCESS of what you should be eating to gain 1 pound and I highly doubt you did that. Have you ever tried peanut butter flour? Maybe if you got some, and made a shake with that in it it would help your cravings - best of all, it's only 33 calories and 2 1/2 grams of fat per tablespoon. I just ad a pinch of salt to it and the water and viola, I've got PB that's low in fat and calories that tastes pretty darn good. If you don't have your protein shakes you can do what I do and take a cup of milk, 8 ice cubes, 1tsp carob powder, 1/2 tsp extract, I use coffee (or you can brew some strong coffee) add a dash of cinnamon and sweetener and you've got yourself a thick and satisfying shake! I don't know about the protein drinks you mentioned but if you are reading the labels and find nothing that wouldn't be on this WOE I don't see where there should be a problem.

COUNTRY, thanks for the kuddos - I'm sure one day we'll both be called tiny again!!!

TONI, the tilapia is so light and there was NO fish taste whatsoever. I actually was able to go get more yesterday and look forward to making it for either lunch or dinner today. It was fresh, not previously froze, which I think also makes a difference. It was only $3.99 a pound which is pretty good. I've been stuck with eating salmon for so long it was such a nice change to find something else I liked.

GATOR, I'll do a little searching and see what I can come up with in regards to the metabolic tune-up. I actually was skimming through the new CURVES book and that's where I saw it first. Cool pics - thanks for sharing.

BOB, I've been wearing Birks for years and love them. I found a style I loved years ago and bought another pair before they went into the endangered speices list of Birks. It does take a little getting use to, but I'm sure you're feet will love you once you've broken them in Have you hear about the TD that's out near Tampa area - suppose to bring lots of rain, or so they say. Oh, I can just see you going thru the FRESH MARKET!!!

MONET, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you and TOM! Hope you enjoy your dinner together followed by a romantic evening at home

MIKA, sounds like you live in quite an interesting area! You may have many foods that you can eat available in the HFS you have around and just haven't really taken a notice to them. I can go in to a HFS I've been in time and time again and always find something new or unnoticed before. As for the Wax Orchards, you mentioned it was a syrup, like pancake? Okay, I looked at the website and from what it says on there is different than what you have, that is, if I'm looking at the correct info. It says the syrup, based on 1TBL has 7.5 grams of carbs, 1/2 gram of fiber, 30 calories and 7 grams of sugar. An exchange would be 1tsp= free(10 cal.), 3tsp=1/2 fruit (30 cal.). If you were only using a TBL I would probably say no problem as some of those sugar grams are from the actual fruit.

Wood, I'd say you did quite well considering all you were surrounded by. Who knows, maybe that gain isn't from the fair and could just be water that would of happened anyhow. You'll get it off quickly, I'm sure

ALI, it's good that you aren't being a slave to the scale - it's terrible when you are, like I was. It's also important to realize how good you are feeling, like you are doing. Losing weight is so much more than just the numbers you can see on the scale. What did you get in your SF package? Looking forward to seeing your recipes posted! Cool you are meeting with your old classmates. I hope when our 25th reunion comes around next year I'll feel like going. I haven't gone to a single one they've had because I was always too embarrassed to show people that I got bigger and bigger over the years-I've missed out on a lot just from being over weight.

SEF, hey girl, whatever you are taking that keeps you going and going like the Energizer Bunny - would you send me some????

JEC, that's great you are off those meds! Cute name for the new pooch. I hope he's a better dog than the other one you had - it's sad when that happens. You'll have to post a pic of him one day!

Caught up - YIPEE!!! I'm going to skiddadle and go eat something - it's almost 10am and I haven't had a lick of food yet.

Will check in later!

Toodles

Debbie
Old 09-04-2003, 10:11 AM   #96  

AMHLAWYER intended it to get here on this board so I'm just copying it over here for all to see

Okay, okay... well ladies I've been AWOL for a good 7 weeks now. I fell HORRIBLY Off Plan and it's taken me a while to get my *ss off the ground, dust off and re-commit to eating well again. Many of you probably don't even know who I am I've been gone so long! Well, July 29th was my birthday so of course I used the occasion to justify going off plan for pretty much the whole month of July... Then vacations and August rolled around with all it's parties and bar-b-ques, festivals... and I kept telling myself that "techinically" it was still my "birthday month" given I was within a MONTH of my birthday (can you believe the lies we tell ourselves? And that we go along with them willingly? I mean, I'm an educated woman and I can convince myself of that crap?)

So my original goal was to be at 155 by Thanksgiving. Well, given that I'm still 182. Tthankfully (and by the grace of God) I didn't gain a gazillion pound (although the way I ate, I can't imagine How I didn't!) I only gained about a pound. Phew! I wasn't even weighing myself (too terrified!!)

So now my goal is to lose 15 lbs by Thanksgiving. I'm dreading Halloween (my favorite holiday) as I usually stock up on piles of candy early in October and munch my way through it until the little beggars come along (at which point I barely have enough for THEM!)

Well, I'm back ladies and could use some moral support. Just coming back and posting makes me feel a bit better. I'm going to go catch up (as much as I can having been gone so long!) Thanks for listening to my confession!
Old 09-04-2003, 10:34 AM   #97  

Did anyone hear about this on their local news channels the other night. Thought I'd pass the articles along...

British study: Hormone that curbs appetite cut food intake by nearly a third in obese
Wed Sep 3, 4:58 PM ET

By STEPHANIE NANO, Associated Press Writer

NEW YORK - Giving overweight people an extra dose of a hormone that tells the brain when to stop eating appears to curb their appetites by nearly a third, pointing to a potential new treatment for obesity.

The researchers at Imperial College London had previously shown that the hormone could suppress the appetites of lean people. But they worried it would not work in obese people because studies of another appetite-suppressing hormone, leptin, had proved disappointing.

"We had to do a second trial to see if obese people were as sensitive" to the hormone, said researcher Dr. Stephen R. Bloom. The answer: "Yes, they are. They're just as sensitive as thin people."

In the small study, both obese and lean people ate about 30 percent less from a buffet lunch after they were given a dose of the hormone, PYY3-36, to trick the brain into thinking they had already eaten. The research also showed lower natural levels of PYY in the obese, which may explain why they are hungrier and overeat, Bloom said.

The findings are published in Thursday's New England Journal of Medicine (news - web sites).

Bloom said long-term use of the hormone would have to be studied before it could be developed into a treatment for obesity that would consist of injections given before meals.

"We haven't yet shown you get actual weight reduction. We've only shown you eat less," Bloom said.

The findings could also point to a more natural treatment for obesity: Bloom said a high-fiber diet is believed to boost the body's production of PYY.

The PYY hormone, one of a number of hormones that stimulate or suppress hunger, is released by the gut as you eat. It tells the part of the brain that controls appetite when you are full.

The research is "a hopeful step in the right direction," said obesity researcher Dr. David E. Cummings of the University of Washington in Seattle. "But there's a fairly large difference between reducing food intake for one meal and actual weight loss."

Dr. Rudolph L. Leibel, an obesity researcher at Columbia University in New York, said it is unlikely that PYY alone will turn out to be the "magic bullet" against obesity, but it may prove useful in combination with other drugs. He said the body has backup systems that kick in to resist the loss of body fat — the reason so many people who lose weight gain it back.

"We can't fool Mother Nature yet," he said.

Currently, there are only a few prescription weight-control drugs, and they produce only modest weight loss. They work by suppressing the appetite through a brain chemical or by blocking fat from being absorbed.

The British researchers recruited 24 people: 12 obese and 12 lean. Their food consumption was monitored twice, once after an intravenous dose of synthetic PYY and once after getting a harmless saline solution. Two hours later, they were given a large buffet lunch.

After the PYY dose, the obese ate 30 percent fewer calories than they did after the dummy solution. The lean people ate 31 percent less. The PYY continued to curb their appetites for 12 hours, with the obese eating 26 percent less and the lean eating about 34 percent less, based on food diaries they kept.

The PYY did not affect food consumption from 12 hours to 24 hours after the infusion.

Without the extra dose, PYY levels were lower in the obese participants than in the lean, but the researchers said it is not known whether that is a cause of obesity or a consequence.

"If it's a consequence of obesity, it would explain why once people become overweight, it is very difficult for them to reverse it," Bloom said. "They don't feel as full after food as normal people do as a result of their obesity."
Old 09-04-2003, 11:02 AM   #98  

Good Thursday morning all:

I get to go to the OB for my annual today (oh, goody).

I know this is going to sound petty to some of you (this is a weight loss support group, after all), but I am really at a maintenance stage now and would like to continue here for support. Once I started this woe, I promised myself that I wouldn't put the bad stuff in my system again. I mean the most processed food I eat these days are the Triscuits. I will always eat this way from now on, but I really want to know if our bodies know when we've lost enough weight. I was at 122.5 this morning, and I could technically get down to 118 or so, but I don't want to go too low. I know that sounds corny, but I don't want to. I was at 114 once after a breakup with a long-time boyfriend, and I looked really too skinny!! I keep hoping that I am gaining muscle where I am losing fat. Any input would be appreciated.

My gym (Naturally Women) is having a pep rally seminar on Saturday from 12-2. They are going to have appetizers, free samples of products from the nutrition center, motivational stories, and free body composition. I would like to have my body fat measured again since it's been a few months. I will let you know how it goes!

I'm going to work on the fiber, Deb. So far today I had steel cut oats (8 grams fiber) with flax seed meal (no sure count on that).
Yesterday I went to El Pollo Loco and got a Caesar Salad for lunch; it was tasty, but a little pricey.

Gator: If you are not seeing results with the 2000mg of Carnitine, maybe you should try the Carnitine Tartrate; that made the difference for me. If you up it to 4000mg you may not even be able to sleep at night; it really boosts your energy levels. Good luck!!

Debelli: That would be AWESOME to have a walking buddy; I hope she comes through for you often. Thanks for the input on the fiber; what is the daily recommended amount anyway? I do eat frozen blueberries and blackberries often for a snack (probably every 2-3 days). I know the flax seed meal has fiber in it (I thought quite a bit) but I'm not sure how much. I threw the packaging away after I poured it into a tupperware bowl and put in fridge. Also, when I eat a salad, it pretty much covers a large dinner plate, so I know I'm getting some there too. Thanks for the kind words. I know you will be right here with me before you know it. You are right on track with eating and walking....you'll be meeting me soon!!

Ali: What's a sugar-free kitchen package? When is your little reunion planned? I actually have my 20 year reunion coming up in about 3 years. I am sure I will be getting a call in the next 12-18 months to help with the planning of it. I was on the committee for our ten year reunion. I was student body pres. in high school, so they figured I'd want to help with the planning. It was fun. I hope you drop your weight in time for your little party!

Toni: I wish the weather was beautiful here. The heat is just not letting up. It was 110 degrees yesterday.

jecrites: Congrats on going off your meds!! When our dog was a puppy and I would take her out to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, she wanted to play and she would run from me. I'd be running around the back yard in my jammies at 3:a.m. chasing a dog with endless amounts of energy. One night, I slipped and fell while trying to grab her and scratched up my leg, thigh and butt. She got her first spanking that night.

Lawyer: Welcome back; you were missed. Good luck getting to your goal weight by the Holidays. That is the hardest part of the year for most of us, I am sure. DO NOT BUY YOUR CANDY EARLY IN THE MONTH FOR HALLOWEEN!! Actually if you wait until Halloween day, a lot of stores start marking it down. OR ELSE, get something you don't like that kids do....like pixie stix, dum-dums....you know what I mean!

Well, I guess I better go play with the kiddies and then jump in the shower.....gotta be clean for the ob/gyn appt. Not that it matters, I'll be all sweaty when I get there; it's supposed to get to 109 degrees today...yuck! I am ready for the fall weather.

I didn't find a divorce kit to bid on on E-bay, but did find some pants for myself that I am bidding on (no, not just one pair, either).

Have a great day!!!
Old 09-04-2003, 12:09 PM   #99  
"I'm working on it!"

Talking Good Morning

Well, I've completed 3 full days 100% OP!!!!!!

Silly me bought DH some chips and I think because I knew they were in the house, I started to crave them last night while watching TV. I was still quite full from dinner, but still went rumaging around the fridge for a salty snack. I got myself a half dozen olives, but was satisfied after only 4, so I put the others back! I actually felt gross just watching DH eating the chips--he said he was stuffed (it was a big family size bag!) but still kept eating till the whole bag was done! Before I would have helped him eat them.

I looked at myself naked in the mirror yesterday and I think I can already see a change! I had to keep looking cause I couldn't believe it.

AND I got in my workout (finally!) yesterday.

I didn't follow the dinner I had planned for last night. I liked the sound of TONI's dinner from the other day and had decided on that early in the day. My guys had spaghetti and meatsauce and I had the meatsauce over fried cabbage like TONI had done. It was yummy! Thanks TONI for the idea. Even tho I didn't follow my written meal plan, I had made a plan early in the day and stuck to it.

-------

One thing I have found very interesting in the South Beach book, is the fact that MSG is actually made from BEETS!!!!! He's mentioned this a couple times in the book. I always thought MSG was some form of salt. I couldn't believe it was made from beets. No wonder it can screw up someone doing low glycemic eating!

I'm trying to keep up with at least reading the posts and checking in at least once a day to keep me on track. I think it's working!

thanks for being a such a great bunch
Old 09-04-2003, 01:32 PM   #100  

S/C/G: 278/163/143

Height: 5'8"

I got up this morning and finally stepped on the stupid scale. I'm still up 2 pounds above my low. I figured it would have only been around a pound by now. One day of bingeing equals 1 whole week getting it off! You would think I'd learned my lesson by now. I'm hoping by Monday I will be back at my low. Almost all the puffiness was gone by yesterday evening and then some of it was back again today. I just want to scream. I absolutely hate that a darn doctor won't take me seriously when I say I have a problem with fluid. There response is cut back on salt, drink lots of water. Well, I do that- heck, I drink more water than ANYONE I know. Even people comment on my water intake, and if I don't get at LEAST a gallon in, then I retain and I'm back up on the scales. I tell you, this part is really frustrating for me. Anyway, I found a low carb site that has recipes that have been rated. I had to write them down since printer is broke. I found some that really sound yummy. When I go to the grocery store, I'm going to buy the ingredients I need. Some that I'm going to try this coming week, are Toni's skillet pizza, Bob's squash, a broccoli casserole, grilled stuffed jalepenos- I'll let you know how they turn out. I hate to see what my grocery bill is going to be. I normally spend $100- $125 weekly depending on if I need household items or not. My husband's philosophy is that we may be late on the bills, but at least we're gonna eat! Alot is spent on the kids snacks and hubby's junkfood. I buy him 2 family bags of Doritos a week. Last week, he ate both of them by Monday! He also eats a box(8 ct) of popcorn weekly. I've been telling him how unhealthy that is. Yesterday, he asked me not to get popcorn this time, instead buy him some cashews-much better choice. Now if only he'd cut back on the cokes and chips. Anyway, Boogie is sick- seems like he has a virus. He's been spending most of the day on the couch. His heart rate was 103 earlier, so I know he had fever although I couldn't get the thermometer to read right. Gave him some tylenol and it's in the 90's now. Anyway, I've just rambled and rambled- time to get off the computer and exercise.
Old 09-04-2003, 02:04 PM   #101  

need help here i made oatmeal cookies ....sugar buster recipe ,they were a disaster could not get them mixed up just one huge lump mixer could not mix the dough what happened ?also ....i am allergic to all lactose products so i have to use lactaid milk will this be ok ? if not what else could i use in place of milk? Toni thank You so much for your reply tried to find them here no one seems to have them i will keep looking ..... struggling a little bit here !!!!!! i seem to be having a few problems with the right and wrong foods to eat......

Last edited by kittywillow; 09-04-2003 at 02:12 PM.
Old 09-04-2003, 02:31 PM   #102  

Just got in from work. I slept like crap last night, but I am not sleepy now, due to the phentermine I took this morning. I am going to lay down and read and try and nap, so I won't be falling asleep in my plate during our romantic dinner tonight. Not sure were we are going, but I am hoping for the seafood place. I am in the mood for something seafood...

Work was fun today. There was a full time decorator there, so I could do the stuff that is brainless, and therefore I can get a lot done! I love not having to do the special orders!

kittyWILLOW: I would love to help you with your oatmeal cookies, but I don't know which recipe you used, and what is in it that might have lumped up like that. Sounds like you were missing some wet ingredient. Did it call for eggs? Are you sure the amounts were correct? Lactaid milk is fine to use.
Old 09-04-2003, 02:40 PM   #103  

Default cookies

Monet sorry about that the cookies were Pat's Oatmeal Cookes....checked my recipe to make sure all was done right wonder if any one else has made them ?Maybe there is another recipe i could try ....
Old 09-04-2003, 02:41 PM   #104  

Hi All...I'm very swamped this week! Will catch up this weekend. Take care!
Old 09-04-2003, 02:56 PM   #105  
Little Engine That Could

Pancho--I do use the carnitine tartrate. I think I read the same book you suggested. That's the one my doctor loaned me. So I made sure I got that. I am down another .5 pound today, so maybe it just took my upping the dosage. I started at 1000 mg per day and I just moved up to 2000 3 days ago.

Debbie--Thanks for the e-mails. I'll check those sites out.

Three more butterflies were born today!
Closed Thread