Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

View Poll Results: WHICH DO YOU FEEL IS THE HARDEST TO FIND THINGS TO EAT ON SB?
BREAKFAST 5 21.74%
LUNCH 5 21.74%
DINNER 3 13.04%
SNACKS 10 43.48%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2003, 01:41 PM   #76  

Debbie...I started back on 6/1. I was 196 and am now 172...I immediately started combining WW and SB. I do all this online because I hate meetings. The WW website has a food journal tracker that keeps me on track and recommended point range. One important reason to combine WW with SB is that on WW food that is high in fiber has less points and food high in fat have more points. So WW keeps me on track for portions and SB keeps me on track eating healthy. I'm averaging 2lbs a week. I haven't plateaued yet but I am sure it is to come. I'm walking 40 minutes 3 times a week. I'm not going to up that amount until I start slowing down. Have I been hungry...some but only when the point value drops as my weight drops.

Bashful...WTG on the 5lbs!

Jenn...hope your friend gets a car.

Country...WTG on the walking. I walk 40 minues a day and can only do 2 1/2 miles.

Wood...the scale not going up is good! The loss will start soon.

Fillise...What are you teaching at AU? Sounds like a popular course!

Well I have to run...
Old 08-13-2003, 01:56 PM   #77  
sef

HiedieHo All!

Another day, clear now but with rain predicted. One day at a time. This one is starting out with being OP. Now if I can just maintain that for the rest of the day!

BASHFUL: The people here are wonderful. I've gotten some good advice here, both plan wise and personal. I am not ready to pick up the phone again. It is so frustrating. Although I am wondering if the afghan arrived, you'd think she would call and say it did/did not.

BOB: So glad you're doing better. WTG with haircut, a real bargain. Like the joke, another for my group.

MONET: I have never had Gaspacho. Do you cook anything? Did you post a recipe? I wouldn't know how o begin to make it. Thanx for the kind words. You're so right about children. I look at someone'e baby and think, mine were that small? Now I have a GD leaving for college! Glad you are feeling a little bit better.

DEB: Thanx! DD's attitude has been a problem for years, but really got bad when DH was ill. She was four hours away and working three days a week. She seldom came home and when she did was NO help at all. DS was Turkey and couldn't help. He did come home twice just to see his Dad and helped as much as he could. I don't know what was actually said but the two of them had a discussion at the time, DD referred to it as a lecture, and things have never been the same between them. Although she did come home a little more often, she did not help with DH personal care but would do wash and dishes, things like that. I really tried to praise her for the help. I think when she was here a couple of years ago there was another discussion. I try to remember that some people have a hard time coping with illness, knowing that death will be the result and the actual death. She's a nurse but this was her father. At the same time we do what we have to do and that's what has to be done. I just don't know. At times her attitude is just mean. More problems arose when I moved in with DS. I apologize in the hopes that it will help, obviously it doesn't. The cousins told me DD talks of me all the time.........Lord help me! She will do the big showy things, but I could do without those if she was everyday decent. Oh well. She definitely seems to be jealous but has no reason. This is a woman who makes good money, drives a fairly new car, has her own home, goes to HI every year. DS has a good job, drives a fairly new car.......you get the picture! Plus he's stuck with me!! Glad you are once again going down!

JACKK: Your "let me see......" will work eventually. I did talk to the cousins. They see nothing wrong. When we are in public DD is entirely different. The main thing is they think she's wonderful and that's good for her. She has a key to one cousin's house and can go whenever she wants, says she doesn't need an invitation. DD wants an engraved invitation even though she has been told dozens of times she is welcome anytime her schedule permits and she wants to come. At this point I it's beyond me and I am tired of it.

BEACH: I'm hanging...................the ropes getting tight! Thanx for being thoughtful.

FILLISE: Auburn gave you a pretty short notice, didn't they? Good luck getting ready.

Well enjoying myself here is not getting anything else done. Will check in later.

Take care, Shirley

Last edited by sef; 08-13-2003 at 01:58 PM.
Old 08-13-2003, 02:00 PM   #78  

BEACH---You did a good job of explalning why mixing ww and sb works so well for me too. I need something to tell me WHEN it's time to stop eating. That's what the point range does for me. Yes, I've heard that at the end of the month we will find out all about the new program. Last night one whole wall had all these boxes with the new stuff in it. There was a big sign that said, DO NOT OPEN! Here's my suspicions: I think it's going to have to do something with carbs. Like now we'll have to count carrots as a point. But that might not be right. We keep trying to pull info from our leader, but she's not giving out any. I just hope they don't shrink that point range again.

COUNTRY---You are really putting in the miles. Keep it up. What kind of pedometer do you have? Where did your friend get it? Was it expensive? My SIL bought a couple different ones and doesn't like them at all. I'd be interested to know more about yours.

DEB---You were doing some serious hand-to-mouth action over the past three weeks! You just have more energy than I do, that's why it took me longer to gain. Ha!!! I know, that makes no sense! Sorry you didn't enjoy your time in NYC. I've only been there twice and loved it. At the time I was there, I did feel like it was pretty dirty and that I needed to wash my hands all the time. But that's the only negative thing I can remember.

Okay, I'm still at work, so I'd better get back to it. Just want to throw in a few little comments while I still can.

Kim
Old 08-13-2003, 02:36 PM   #79  

Thumbs down What's Happening!!

Hello Out There is SB land,

We have a gorgeous day here, with beautiful blue skies. That is how I am feeling, I too have to face the music. I started a home based business and have gone no where with it, yet. It is really a great one that helps people, but I have in times past hated talking to strangers. I have to keep in my heart and mind, as a man thinks in his heart so is he. In saying that, I have to believe in and see, what I want to achieve. That also means putting down all pride, looking, sounding and feeling stupid until I reach the goal of not fearing strangers. Can I get an amen, from thoughs who have been in similar situations?

Debbie ~~ I appreciate your dedication (information and encouragement) to this board. You remind me of the ENERGIZER BUNNYand the TIMEX WATCH, you keep going and going AND you take a licking but you keep on ticking. Sometime we think we have really done bad, but in essence we have helped someone because it lets them know that it can happen to the best of people who know the game inside and out. Hang in ther Missy.

Sef ~~ We have all been through what you're going thru and I just believe that things will straighten out with you and your daughter. I'm rooting for you!

Gator ~~ You go girl. I loved your response to Fruit. You definitely know HIM and all I can say is THAT WILL PREACH! Loved your ebonics, for real.

Bob ~~ There was some flooding in this area. A little north of Detroit, the freeway I-96 was covered with water. Cars were stalled, what a mess.

Fillise ~~ Yes, been there and done that. My doctor prescribed a nasal spray that tricked my body into thinking it was pregnant. I was suppose to use it for 6 mos, I used it 8 mos. I had no pain while using this product, however, as soon as I stopped using the spray, the pain returned. If I had known what I do now, I would have added the evening primrose oil that that regiment.

Beachfan ~~ I agree with your tips. I have long heard that green tea and pepper all help in weight lose. Thanks for the info.

Ladies, I have got to go now. Time is moving on, got a few things I need to get done. See yall later.

Love,
Lyn (slim and healthy)
Old 08-13-2003, 05:11 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 257/169/155

Height: 5'6"

Got to run home,

Getting the oil changed while we have dinner out and then to get new tennis shoes for me and DD. I have walked the soles bare on mine.

My starchy carbs today wre 1/4 C cheerios in my yogurt.

Kim, Congrats on that 1 lb. or 1.2. Just keep on plugging along. I don't know why we do this but we do. As long as we know how to stop it and what to do about it, we are ok.

Beachfan, congrats on the 24 lbs gone. Bet you feel better, physically and mentally. Good advice to Sef. Time is to short.

Fillise, congrats on teaching the class, I'm sure you will be the best teacher on campus. Why do you think it filled up so fast. They heard about you. My TOM's are long like that too. I'm ready for that stuff to end.

Woodfrongs, hang in there, yu will see a loss soon. Hope you are not hungry after that tiny lunch.

Bob, cute!

Deb, I'm gonna get the digital camera here at work and take one so you will leave me alone. Just kidding about leaving me alone. I really do want to post one.

Country, I feel the same way. Some days I feel like I never lost a pound. I'm still up 9 from my low of 152 (which was only there briefly), but we ARE getting to goal this year.

Jecrites, those cars can be robbers can't they. Nothing worse than car trouble (Deb can attest to that one). I hate it. Hope something good happens for your friend.

Bashful, I can't imagine commuting that long. I hope it doesn't keep you away from us. You better hve some lunch with that breakfast. Congrats on the 5 lbs. It can be slow (especially if you don't have alot to lose), but it will come off and the inches will too.

Sef, just keep that Serenity prayer in mind. Find yourself some happiness.

Agape, hope you get over your fear of strangers and your business does well. Believe in yourself.

Have a great evening everyone!

Jackie
Old 08-13-2003, 05:17 PM   #81  

Default Nearing the end of my second day

I am nearly at the end of my 2nd day on SB. I am beginning to suffer from hunger pangs, but instead of opening the fridge and pigging out I come in here to my computer and read the postings on this site. Thank each and everyone of you for being here to help keep me motivated. I know that I am not in this alone. With your support I know that I will one day reach my goal.

Thanks again,
Cindy

The art of being yourself at your best is the art of unfolding your personality into the person you want to be. . . Be gentle with yourself, learn to love yourself, to forgive yourself, for only as we have the right attitude toward ourselves can we have the right attitude toward others. - Wilfred Peterson
Old 08-13-2003, 05:23 PM   #82  

Good afternoon fellow losers. I'm down one pound today. That's not bad considering I just started SB yesterday!

Sef, I can really relate to your problem with your DD. There was always a very stong bond between me and my youngest DD. She's 24 now and has very little to do with me. She became upset when I left her dad in 2000 and now we are divorced and things are very strained between she and I. She lives within 30 min of me, but I may see her twice a year and may talk to her the same number of times. This hurts because we were always so close. I'm hoping that as she gets older, she will gain some peace over her dad and me divorcing and want a relationship with me again. I love her dearly. Fortunately, my other two daughters, 30 and 25, are still close to me. Just let your DD travel her own path and pray that someday she changes. That's all any of us can do.

Quilter, I've read all of the Mitford books and you're going to love the saga. It's so refreshing to read books that concern people with good hearts and morals.

TV, when my youngest DD that I mentioned above started kindergarten, I left the room crying. She barely even noticed me leaving. Her teacher followed me out of the room and told me not to worry, that DD would be okay. I told her it wasn't DD I was worried about, it was me! I went home and told my husband that if for no other reason than I would not have to got through that again, we were not having any more children! And we didn't

Debbie, thanks so much for the email with the info. I'm writing everything down I put in my mouth. I hope this becomes a habit before long. It sure is hard to change old ways of doing things at my age.

One thing I'm glad of, the water isn't an issue. I began drinking water a couple of years ago and 70 oz is no problem at all. I guess I can instill new habits if I do it long enough.

Have a great evening everyone.
Marilyn
Old 08-13-2003, 05:56 PM   #83  
BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL RULES

EVENING EVERY BUDDY!!!!

Got a few minutes before I have to fix supper....BURGERS!!!! Thanks to everyone who has mentioned them in the last few days! My cravings are getting the best of me!

Went to the DR today so she could look at my BOOB. It was a (sp?)sebacious cyst for sure..it popped,and has now dried up. If it comes back, I'll have to have the sack removed, but that won't be a biggie! I've also STOPPED MY HORMONES!!! I started taking REMIFIN that very day and she said if I haven't had any hot flashes by now, I probably won't!
All the recent resurfaced hype and the fact that my Maternal GM died from breast cancer did it for me! I'm thinking about getting some extra black cohosh to take along with the remifin. ANY THOUGHTS THERE???

MONET..... GREAT CLIPS is where I went. They opened a new one close to the house yesterday and the $3.99 is their opening special for six weeks, so I'll get in another one before the special goes off!

AGAPE...where in KY were your kiddlets?

BEACH...see my post to MONET about GREAT CLIPS...I was very impressed with the person who did mine, but I'm sure there are some duds out there in other shoppes!

SUSAN...That's what you get for being a good professor!!!! A FULL HOUSE!!!! Get that planning done...Is MS BELLE gonna be your assistant?????

GALS...I'll be back to get to the rest of you....my four legged furbaby is HUNGRY~!!!! The burgers are in the pan, and ready to come up!

BOB
Old 08-13-2003, 05:56 PM   #84  

S/C/G: 278/163/143

Height: 5'8"

Wink Still Here

Man, I'm tired of all this rain!! I hope it's not raining tomorrow when I have to go to Jackson for Boogie's cardiology appt. WIW- was okay- I'm back to my low of 185. It's been over 3 weeks since I've seen that #. I will confess that I was 185 Monday but the next day I was up a pound and a half. I was sooo hungry Mon, and I stayed legal but pigged out on starchy carbs- especially Klondike NSA ice cream bars. I will NOT be buying anymore. But the good news is that it's off again and I'm not going to sabatoge it this time, really! Starchy carbs today are 1 slice of Nature's Own Reduced Carb bread(7g of carbs) and 1 Blue Bunny ice cream bar(10g of carb). I plan on fixing peas and butterbeans mixed with supper. I don't really watch my portions with the peas and butterbeans. So far they haven't inhibited my weight loss. They're good for you and loaded in fiber. I know for lunch tomorrow, I'll be eating a premium salad from McDonald's. Yes, they have alot of fat- but I've seen the scale go down the day after eating them. I still believe it's a much better choice than getting a Big Mac. I can eat a McDonald's hamburger, and the next day I will be puffy and up on the scale- not from their salads though. So I disagree with that article. Not alot to report. Ashley has been in school for 3 days now. Boogie seems to be doing well. Hopefully, we'll get a good report tomorrow.

270- High weight,2 years ago
236- SB start weight over a year ago
185- The weight I am today
155* My goal weight- I'll get there eventually!!
Old 08-13-2003, 06:36 PM   #85  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

Hey All

Had a short but pleasant afternoon with ELI and his DD DENISE today - out to lunch and a few short stops, nothing exciting.

Okay, for those of you who wear glasses, progressive bifocals preferably-how the heck do you get use to these things? Yes, I got some glasses and if I don't feel like I'm a fish looking out of a bubble I'd be lying! My prescription isn't strong and I know question if I should of just gotten 2 pairs of glasses, or even one, just for reading instead of these things - don't like the fact that they make me look older either Any suggestions? Any advice? The part in the middle is driving me batty - what the heck is this section for anyhow? I hate that I can't look straight ahead, but have to look a bit downward - there goes my attempts at acheiving good posture

Suppose to have some bad weather coming this evening due to a tropical depression out there that's suppose to move over us tonight - don't mind it as long as the electricity doesn't go out, oh, and that we don't get any flooding! Geez, the second I say something and poof, I hear raindrops outside!

Going to get in some replies before anyone comes home - both kids are out and ELI just left to get his hair cut so I have the entire house to myself, and though I should be cleaning, well again, my priorities are truly in order here

COUNTRY, glad to see someone is getting in those miles. That's what I USE to do when I was really going strong and I hope, once this stupid toe heals up that I'll get back to that in the long run. GOOD FOR YOU! Thanks for the boost with words - let's hope we both make it there - we will!

JEC, I had the opposite problem with my car, the back a/c (van) blew hot air out the bottom, nothing from the top, but the front blew cold. I was told an evaporator was bad and had to be replaced along with something else. Decided it was too much $$ to spend and figured those souls who sit in the back would have to suffe a bit til the a/c from the front cooled down the car. Well, all of a sudden the front started to not blow in any air, but you could hear it blowing - so it had to go in - ended up costing me half the price I was told it would when I just had taken in the back for an estimate! It was a valve, can't remember if it was anything else, but it seemed to be a simple job and since then, it's worked like a charm Hope you get yours fixed! Hope your friends get a car!!

BASHFUL, what kind of yoga do you do? I take a class at the library and would you believe, it's my favorite price - FREE! Miss it since I broke my toe and was away but hope to get back to it once school starts. My teacher teaches 2 days a week, Monday and Friday - it's just so relaxing - she does HATHA YOGA and nothing strenuous at all CONGRATS on this weeks loss Don't worry about re-adjusting calorie counts all that fast - for each pound you lose it's 12 calories difference, not worth the effort really, that's like, one olive. When you get down a few, like maybe 10, that would be 120 calories difference and yes, that does make more of a difference. Do what you feel is right for you though. CONGRATS AGAIN!

BEACH, you sure are doing great - that's a great loss in such a short period of time! BRAVO Hope I can follow in your footsteps! I think doing SB with WW points is a great idea for those who don't like to journal and who possibly have the WW points paraphernalia already-it sure can't hurt!

SEF, I hope in time, things with your DD will iron themselves out - like I said before, just from knowing you on the board and talking to you on the phone, I know what a great person you are and with all you do for so many other people and organizations, they know how wonderful you are - in time, I hope she'll learn as well what a great person her DM and realize all the time lost was precious time she could of had with you - I just can't imagine being on the outs with my DM - life is too short! {{{HUGS}}}

QUILTER, you'll have to spill the beans about the new WW info. Probably something to incorporate more low GI foods? Serious eating is putting it mildly - like a Ninja, you probably didn't even see my hands move to my mouth I was so fast and furious!

AGAPE, Amen girlfriend! I know how you feel, but remember, what you think people are looking at is the outter shell, not what's inside and the outside is changing for the better each and every day and if someone doesn't want to do business with you because of the way you look, too bad for them, but don't not let someone who wants to do business with you get away because you're worried of what they think of the way you look, maybe they are one of those great people who look beyond the surface I don't know if that is what you meant or not:shurg: Thanks for the kuddos - much appreciated

JACKK, <as I sit and twiddle my thumbs> can't wait to see you - it sure will be nice to put a name with a face after ALL this time already! Hope you get some great shoes today, you and your feet deserve them.

GRAMMY, these ups and downs will pass. Many people who start SB go through drug-like withdrawls, so hold strong, it will be easier in a day or so. Just make sure you are eating enough, it's so important.

LIBRA, CONGRATS on your loss, all in just one day! Just weight, the best is yet to come Feel free to e-mail me a day of eating - I'd be happy to throw out my 2 cents if you'd like. Keep up the great work!!!!

BOB, ELI is making chicken today - gosh knows I won't be cooking! When you coming down for a visit? Hope you don't get the rains we're expecting tonight.

HEART, glad to see you're back down to your low again - CONGRATS. Hope I can say that in the near future. Please let us know how BOOGIES appt goes tomorrow - hope it doesn't rain!

Perfect timing - MICHAEL just got home, and of course, is now asking me "WHEN WILL YOU BE OFF THE COMPUTER?" so with that, I'm going to exit.

Will try to check in later, but if not, tomorrow morn.

Toodles!

Deb
Old 08-13-2003, 07:06 PM   #86  

Wow, there is so much to read; this board has been active lately.

We have been pretty busy today. My daughter had a playdate with a friend, and then went by another friend's house to pick up some stuff and then had to run by Babies R Us for some baby essentials.

WIW was about average for me (125.5#). I seem to keep fluctuating between 125-127. I don't know if I am up or down from last week...just in the same vicinity.

I did get to the gym this morning, and hope to take the girls with me tomorrow if my 13-month old co-operates. We will see.

Libra: Welcome & good luck to you; you will find a lot of support and info. here.

daisey: Congrats on getting to 156....it is so awesome to see those numbers go down. I hope you enjoy your anniversary dinner.

groovia: I understand your frustration about the article, because I kinda felt the same way, and I am over it now. If you flip through the magazine, it's obvious who their sponsors are (they are not SB). I feel that my time is better spent eating right and taking care of myself and my family then writing something to someone who will probably not even read it. If people believe everything they read, so be it. I know now that this is the only thing that has worked for me, and I will stick with it for the rest of my life. Sugar is poison in my mind, and too much of it can cause an addiction like alcohol or tobacco. BUT, why am I telling a fellow sugarbuster that??? Ha!

tysgrammy: You don't have to count carbs on SB, just make sure you limit your starchy carbs to 2-3 per day.

Deb: I will have to try to find that zucchini loaf cake; it sounds delicious. 6 kids....yeouch!!! How do people do it?

TV: My daughter will be starting kindergarten on 8/25; I am so sad that she will be gone everyday. It will only be 3 hours a day, but I am still having a difficult time accepting it.

bashful: You are so right; everyone here is so great!! I felt so welcome from the get-go. I was on an Atkins board when I was on Atkins (before I got smart and started SB) and the people on there were so uptight and opinionated. I got to the point I felt like not even posting anymore because someone was going to find something to pick at. You are doing so well! Keep up the good work!!

BOB: What a bargain on the haircut. I am sure their everyday prices will still be cheaper than the $30 you normally spend. I spend $20 for a haircut. I have pretty long hair, but it still seems a little steep for a simple haircut. She does wash and dry and stuff, but still........

beach: Way to drop those pounds!!!

Jack: You'll get there! You know how and that's the main thing. Just know you have before and you will again.

Country: That must be so frustrating...to be so committed to walking and not seeing the results on the scale. Just keep up the good work, and maybe you'll see a whoosh soon. Just know that you are healthier now no matter what the scale says. You could be building muscle tone in those legs. Walking is great for leg toning. I also think that our bodies stall, and that we finally get to where we are supposed to be. I thought I might be able to make it down to 120, but realize that my body is not going to go any lower than it already has. I am 5'4 & 1/2, and 125-127 seems to be where I bottom out, and I'll take it. Gheez, I'm 35 and have had two kids, I should be satisfied, right? BUT, we always find something....my tummy is saggy and needs to be toned, I need to tone up my tricep area.....yada, yada, yada! I will just continue to do the best I have to work with, and be satisfied, really

heart: I agree about the McDonald's salads; they are by far a better choice than a burger and fries. I usually get the Caesar with the grilled chicken and no croutons. I don't even eat all of the dressing, so it's not all that fattening. And, remember, some fat is good for us. You have done so well....85#! Always commend yourself for that instead of beating yourself up when you gain a few. You deserve a pat on the back.

My carbs yesterday were: Pita bread for lunch, 6 triscuits with pepper cheese, and whole wheat tortilla for dinner. No, that's not all I ate...just the starchy carbs!

So far today, I had zucchini bread for breakfast and an egg salad on whole wheat bread (this was at a friend's house so I don't think the bread was totally legal - but better than white). I plan to have a corn-on-the cob for dinner. Pork, caesar salad & corn on the cob.

I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day!

Take care.
Old 08-13-2003, 07:12 PM   #87  

Default What is the difference?

Is there a difference between carbs? What are classified as starchy carbs?
Old 08-13-2003, 07:15 PM   #88  

Question:

I've seen some references to people taking a fiber suppliment. I've been think about trying this b/c I have IBS and tend to fluctuate between constipation and the "d" word. Does any one have any recommendations about one to try? I lookedin the vitamin shoppe and cvs but there were so many to choose from.

Well, it looks like I might have been correct last night when I said maybe I'm not loosing faster b/c I'm not eating enough. I've been journaling today using FitDay (thanks to whom ever recommended it a couple of weeks ago) and Debbie's guidelines and I've been eating about half the calories, fat and carbs I should. Only my protien's anywhere near where it sould be. With 125 # to loose (approximately), I guess I better increase my food a bit. WHo would have thought I'd ever be saying that. Although today I did sleep really late so it may be a bit of an under estimation. But not much.

Tomorrow I have to go in for my physical for my internship so I probably won't get on until late tomorrow. I hope you all have a wonderful evening and day tomorrow.

Good night,
Steph

Starchy carbs today:
brown rice
soy crisps
Old 08-13-2003, 07:23 PM   #89  

It took me so long to post that some of you posted before me.

DEBBIE: Yoga: I actually do a DVD called Yoga for Weight Loss it's with Susanne Deason. And it's a combination of different kinds I believe, but it includes breathing and twisting, active conditioning (eg proud warrior, downward facing dog) and floor stuff (eg, bridge pose). I really like it. It had four different workout levels and I've been able to move through them with good ease, but still ahve them be challenging. I wish we had a class here free, but I haven't found any. I love the DVD b/c no one can see me do it, but I also don't have the advantage of having an instructor reposition me if I'm doing somehting wrong.

Thanks everyone for all the encouragment and support!

Good night!
Steph
Old 08-13-2003, 07:34 PM   #90  
Little Engine That Could

Debbie--If you end up not being able to wear the glasses there is something else you can try. I actually tried those graduated glasses and I felt dizzy all the time I was wearing them. I eventually switched to contact lenses. Ask you dr. if you can wear a different strength lens in each eye. That is, in one eye one for reading and in the other one for distance. It worked for me. It takes about 2 months to get used to it, but your brain takes over and I vever think about it any more. I love it! No glasses!

Starchy carbs today: 2 oz. semolina pasta.

I also had 1/2 peach and 1/10 honeydew melon.

Rest of the food--breakfast was 3/4 C chopped spinach, 1/3 C cottaage cheese, the peach and the melon.
Lunch- Lettuce and tomato salad, ratatouille, 4 0z. ground beef (lean) hamburger patty.
Dinner--Salad, the spaghetti and clam sauce.
Iced tea all day.
Closed Thread