Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

View Poll Results: Thanksgiving is over for everyone, so how did YOU do?
I stayed OP 100% 6 26.09%
I stayed pretty much OP, tried a couple of things 5 21.74%
I tasted a little of everything, didn't go crazy & went right back OP Friday 3 13.04%
I went hog wild but jumped right back OP on Friday 0 0%
I ate off plan all weekend, but back OP today! 4 17.39%
I went hog wild and haven't stopped yet-HELP! 1 4.35%
You mean Thanksgiving is over? I've haven't stopped since Halloween! 0 0%
Can you put my name on the list for wagon pick-up AND HURRY! 4 17.39%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2002, 06:20 AM   #1  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

Post Sugar Busters Weekly Support Board 12/2-12/8

This is the
SUGAR BUSTERS WEEKLY SUPPORT BOARD
where all of you who are following this WOE, or are thinking about doing so, are welcome to come join in and be a part of our wonderful group.

Other than finding support and friendship on this board, we also try to do something during the the week to add a little difference to our board.

MONDAY-MOTIVIATIONAL MONDAY
TUESDAY-TUESDAYS TIPS & FACTS & CHAT AT 9:15PM EST
WEDNESDAY-WEIGH-IN WEDNESDAY
THURSDAY-THURSDAY RECIPE DAY
FRIDAY-FRIDAY FUNNIES

Please take some time to check out our extensive recipe boards. Our RECIPE BOARDS can be located at the link below:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/foru...php?forumid=89

We have SEVEN INFORMATIVE BOARDS!!!! Please take a few minutes to visit them! New information is continually being posted, so please make sure you visit them often!!! The boards are listed below as well as the link that will take you to the boards:

THE RECOMMENDED READING BOARD
THE TOOLS & TIPS BOARD
THE FOOD INFORMATION BOARD
MOTIVATIONAL & INSPIRING THOUGHTS BOARD
MY FAVORITE SB LEGAL FOODS
SB 2002 BIO BOARD
SB 2001/2002 PHOTO ALBUM BOARD

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/foru...php?forumid=87

We also have a SB WEEKLY EXERCISE BOARD that you can log your daily/weekly exercises on which is located on our weekly support board:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...threadid=22407

Then there's our latest addition to the SB BOARDS which is called OFF THE EATEN PATH This board is for everything NOT related to SB. You can use this board to post questions or comments on just about anything (okay, within reason). A book you recommend, a cleaning tip, a great website deal, etc. etc. Here's the link:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/foru...php?forumid=90

NEWBIES! (aka new members) If you would like to REPLY to any of our threads, please hit POST REPLY not NEW THREAD, then type your message in and hit SUBMIT REPLY. If you need to edit your reply, just click on edit located in the body of your post and make changes as you need to, then hit SUBMIT NOW.

WELCOME!

Old 12-02-2002, 06:26 AM   #2  

GOOD MONDAY MORNING EVERYONE!

Will post my usual morning post sometime later, but wanted to make sure I got our
MOTIVATIONAL MONDAY
done early in the morning, so here's my contribution for MM, there's two to read

THE FOUR EMOTIONS THAT CAN LEAD TO LIFE CHANGE
by Jim Rohn (excerpted from "Seven Strategies for Wealth and Happiness")

Emotions are the most powerful forces inside us. Under the power of emotions, human beings can perform the most heroic (as well as barbaric) acts. To a great degree, civilization itself can be defined as the intelligent channeling of human emotion. Emotions are fuel and the mind is the pilot, which together propel the ship of civilized progress.

Which emotions cause people to act? There are four basic ones; each, or a combination of several, can trigger the most incredible activity. The day that you allow these emotions to fuel your desire is the day you'll turn your life around.

1) DISGUST

One does not usually equate the word "disgust" with positive action. And yet properly channeled, disgust can change a person's life. The person who feels disgusted has reached a point of no return. He or she is ready to throw down the gauntlet at life and say, "I've had it!" That's what I said after many humiliating experiences at age 25, I said. "I don't want to live like this anymore. I've had it with being broke. I've had it with being embarrassed, and I've had it with lying."

Yes, productive feelings of disgust come when a person says, "Enough is enough."

The "guy" has finally had it with mediocrity. He's had it with those awful sick feelings of fear, pain and humiliation. He then decides he is not going to live like this anymore." Look out! This could be the day that turns a life around. Call it what you will, the "I've had it" day, the "never again" day, the "enough's enough" day. Whatever you call it, it's powerful! There is nothing so life-changing as gut-wrenching disgust!

2) DECISION

Most of us need to be pushed to the wall to make decisions. And once we reach this point, we have to deal with the conflicting emotions that come with making them. We have reached a fork in the road. Now this fork can be a two-prong, three-prong, or even a four-prong fork. No wonder that decision-making can create knots in stomachs, keep us awake in the middle of the night, or make us break out in a cold sweat.

Making life-changing decisions can be likened to internal civil war. Conflicting armies of emotions, each with its own arsenal of reasons, battle each other for supremacy of our minds. And our resulting decisions, whether bold or timid, well thought out or impulsive, can either set the course of action or blind it. I don't have much advice to give you about decision-making except this:

Whatever you do, don't camp at the fork in the road. Decide. It's far better to make a wrong decision than to not make one at all. Each of us must confront our emotional turmoil and sort out our feelings.

3) DESIRE

How does one gain desire? I don't think I can answer this directly because there are many ways. But I do know two things about desire:

a. It comes from the inside not the outside.
b. It can be triggered by outside forces.

Almost anything can trigger desire. It's a matter of timing as much as preparation. It might be a song that tugs at the heart. It might be a memorable sermon. It might be a movie, a conversation with a friend, a confrontation with the enemy, or a bitter experience. Even a book or an article such as this one can trigger the inner mechanism that will make some people say, "I want it now!"

Therefore, while searching for your "hot button" of pure, raw desire, welcome into your life each positive experience. Don't erect a wall to protect you from experiencing life. The same wall that keeps out your disappointment also keeps out the sunlight of enriching experiences. So let life touch you. The next touch could be the one that turns your life around.

4) RESOLVE

Resolve says, "I will." These two words are among the most potent in the English language. I WILL. Benjamin Disraeli, the great British statesman, once said, "Nothing can resist a human will that will stake even its existence on the extent of its purpose." In other words, when someone resolves to "do or die," nothing can stop him.

The mountain climber says, "I will climb the mountain. They've told me it's too high, it's too far, it's too steep, it's too rocky, it's too difficult. But it's my mountain. I will climb it. You'll soon see me waving from the top or you'll never see me, because unless I reach the peak, I'm not coming back." Who can argue with such resolve?

When confronted with such iron-will determination, I can see Time, Fate and Circumstance calling a hasty conference and deciding, "We might as well let him have his dream. He's said he's going to get there or die trying."

The best definition for "resolve" I've ever heard came from a schoolgirl in Foster City, California. As is my custom, I was lecturing about success to a group of bright kids at a junior high school. I asked, "Who can tell me what "resolve" means?" Several hands went up, and I did get some pretty good definitions. But the last was the best. A shy girl from the back of the room got up and said with quiet intensity, "I think resolve means promising yourself you will never give up." That's it! That's the best definition I've ever heard: PROMISE YOURSELF YOU'LL NEVER GIVE UP.

Think about it! How long should a baby try to learn how to walk? How long would you give the average baby before you say, "That's it, you've had your chance"? You say that's crazy? Of course it is. Any mother would say, "My baby is going to keep trying until he learns how to walk!" No wonder everyone walks.

There is a vital lesson in this. Ask yourself, "How long am I going to work to make my dreams come true?" I suggest you answer, "As long as it takes." That's what these four emotions are all about.

To Your Success,
Jim Rohn

PUT YOURSELF INTO IT

The value of what you do will depend on the value you put into it. Success is determined not so much by what it is you do as by the passion and meaning you put into it.

In any field of endeavor that you can imagine, there are those people who enjoy astounding success as well as those who are downright miserable. And if you look closely you'll see that the difference very often is determined by what they each put into what they do.

Whatever is to be done, whether it is a phone conversation, a career, a day at the beach, or a routine task, it is an opportunity for you to contribute something of yourself. And by doing so in a positive, creative and enthusiastic way, you can bring about real, lasting value.

To get something out of it, to make something valuable of it, whatever it may be, put the best of yourself into it. Rather than worrying that life has dealt you a lousy hand, set about to play that hand exquisitely and in your own special way.

Every moment of every day, whatever the situation, is an opportunity for you to add value to your world. Put something good and useful into it, something uniquely you. Put yourself into it and you'll find delight, enjoyment, and fulfillment in what becomes of it.

-- Ralph Marston
Have a wonderful day, and a fabulous week!!!!!

Debbie
194/12?/129
SB since 3/22/00
Reached goal 6/10/01
Old 12-02-2002, 06:30 AM   #3  

WE HAVE A BIRTHDAY TO CELEBRATE THIS WEEK!

COUNTRY'S BIRTHDAY IS SATURDAY,
DEC. 7TH

Old 12-02-2002, 08:07 AM   #4  

Good Morning! A new week, a new month! Woo hoo!

This is the last week of my six week confinement. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, and I hope he tells me I can go full speed ahead. I am so far behind, it is going to take me until June to catch up!

I am experimenting this week. I am eating no starches, and watching the amounts of carbs I eat. I am curious to see if the medications I am taking make a difference with the lower carbs. I figure it will be good for me to eat mainly protein and veggies for a week, and get out of the habit of eating everything in sight...even if it is legal. Quantity seems to be a problem with me lately. It is so hard to eat only 18 of the oat bran pretzels, or one piece of ww bread with a sandwich, etc. I am hoping getting off that stuff for a while will help reduce the desire for it.

I got a terrible migraine last night ...in church. I get the aura and it was awful, and lasted 45 minutes at least. My dear hubby even got me a cup of coffee to see if it would help. I think it did, but not a lot! Really bad migraines like that have lingering side effects on me, and I am still feeling a bit woozy from it, as well as every joint and muscle aching too. I am going to sleep more this morning, in hopes that will help. At least the headache part is not as bad as usual. Perhaps the coffee helped that.

Be back later!

Last edited by Ellen; 12-02-2002 at 08:09 AM.
Old 12-02-2002, 08:43 AM   #5  

Good Monday Morning Everyone

Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving and a good weekend!

Just got in from my walk/jog. It was one of those I DUN WANNA GO days this morning, but as I know, if I don't go out on Monday I not only don't feel good but it seems to screw up my entire week, so out I went and surprisingly had a pretty good time that I haven't seen in a while, under 50 minutes! It was 49:55 to do my 4.5 miles-not only was I surprised, happy as well

As soon as I cool down I'm jumping in the shower and going shopping this morning. I haven't bought anything for ELI but do have a list of items I want to get him so I'm going to tackle that today, then basically, I'm done. Still have one big thing to get for Lauren which I haven't decided upon yet.

Scale is back up to 129 today, but not fretting about it, mid-cycle is almost here and this is normal

MONET, good luck at the Dr.'s today! I would say, if you are going to eat a SB LEGAL starchy carb to make it something filling that will hold you for a while, like oatmeal or a piece of bread like I bought at Harry's, not the SF SGWW Natures Own. The pretzels are a great snack but 18 of those wouldn't fill anyone up and I don't think it's worth the carbs, well, only once in a while. I think if you watch your total intake in all areas, keep the carbs to 1-2 a day, you'll probably find it helpful. It's worth a try if you want to eat no carbs as long as you are eating enough of everything else and it doesn't affect your health. I've tried doing it myself and it didn't seem to help any, but as you know, we are all different!

Okay, I hear the big boy is up-gonna run. Will check in later!

Toodles

Debbie
194/129/129
SB since 3/22/00
Reached goal 6/10/01
Old 12-02-2002, 09:57 AM   #6  

Good morning everyone! I didn't get a chance to post during the long week-end but it looks like most everyone stayed OP pretty much with a couple of strays. I have to say that I was a stray. I ate way bad on Thanksgiving, dressing, pie and rolls and then was on again off again the rest of the week-end. I didn't exercise except we moved my mother on Friday. Surely that counts for something (weight-lifting maybe?). She moved to a retirement apartment that is much closer to us and much nicer. I really think she'll be much happier there.

We found a great oriental place on Friday night. I think they're a chain and not sure if any of you have them or not, it's called Mongolian Grille. When you walk in, they have kind of a salad bar set up where you grab a bowl and pick out all the veggies that you want, then you get your choice of chicken beef or pork. Then you go through and make your own sauce. They have suggestions on what to put in: soy, garlic, hot sauce, etc. You then give the whole thing to a guy and he stir frys it for you. They use very little oil because it's on this giant heated iron disk looking thing. It was very good.

I did a little Christmas shopping yesterday and we got our tree up. Can you believe how little time there is between Thanksgiving and Christmas this year? I really need to get a move on.

I've got to get to work now. See you guys later. Oh, yeah, I almost forgot, I'm coming to the SB get-together. Yippee!!!!

Trish

Trish
Old 12-02-2002, 10:31 AM   #7  

Bring the wagon on by and scoop me up.Thanksgiving was great but the eating was not. We went to my MIL's Thursday and my mom's on Sat. and I was waaaay bad both places. The scale is up 4 lbs this morning from last Wed. I'm determined to get back on the wagon and stay there.

Got most of my shopping done. I'm going with my mom and sister Sat to finish up.

Oops. Kids in the hall. Gotta go.
Old 12-02-2002, 10:58 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 257/169/155

Height: 5'6"

Happy Monday

Boy I sure don't feel like I have had 4 days off. Run, run, run.
I did shop a little Friday with my girls. Then home to decorate the house out and in. ALmost done. It was just too windy to finish up outside this weekend. Hopefully tonight. I need to get organized with my shopping. Don't know if I'm coming or going. What I've spent and what I need to buy. I hate that sinking feeling.

TG was fine. My dinner consisted of turkey and green beans & a small pc of Deb's cheesecake. So that was 100% OP. Friday I did have some breaded chicken wings. But only 1 other carb for the day. So that wasn't too bad. Yesterday we went to the Colts game in Indianapolis. Ate legally, just way too much food. I was miserable all day and nite. The couple we went to insited on taking us to St. Elmos. It is pretty posh like a Ruth Chris for any who have those. Glad he was paying. I would have only been able to pay for the salad. The food was good, but I couldn't appreciate it as I really wasn't hundry from the lunch we had. Oh well, salads for me this week.

I have missed being on the boards for 4 days. But doesn't seem like it was too busy. Glad to be back to normal. I need routine.

Monet, Sorry about your migraine. Isn't that the second one in a week or so? Maybe some of your meds are triggering it. Good luck with the no carbs this week. That is tough to do. Hope the Dr. sets you free.

Deb, Boy am I jealous. Almost done with your shopping. I don't even know where I'm at. I need to get organized. It was on 30 this morning, just couldn't drag myself out of the bed to walk. I hate this cold weather (how many times have I said that so far and it's only Dec). I'm afraid with all the holiday goings on, that my exercising will take a back seat. So I have to get organized so I can get it all worked in.

Bob, I asked you all to be gentle. Boy I thoughjt it might be close too. Typical for the cats though. There's always next year. Congrats.

Trish,that 4 lbs will be gone in no time. Mostly water gain. Good luck. I'm way behind in Christmas stuff too! Help

Music, You peoplke who are done shopping make me feel worse. What little I have is still in bags and I need to sort it all out.

Busy at work so I had better get going. Later.

Jackie
257/163/145
10-10-01
Old 12-02-2002, 11:10 AM   #9  

Height: 5' 7"

Default Good morning!

I am one hungry moma this morning. I must be all well now.

Gracious...600 for the month isn't bad at all. I spend around 500 for a family of 6. And they eat like kings. That includes the things you don't eat also like..dish soap..tp...ect. Too bad you can't get the triple coupons..or at least doubles. When I get good coupons I get it down to around 300 for the month.

Deb...you go girl. You are so faithful to your working out. I know I have got to start back...but burrrrrrr...it's so hard to get out in the chilly weather.

Beth....hang in there....those pounds will start sliding off once you get back OP.

Music.....it's water weight...bet it's gone in no time.

Gotta run....((((Everybody)))))

Love,
Crystle

235/155/140
Old 12-02-2002, 11:28 AM   #10  

Hello, everyone... I'm new to this forum--Thanks Debbie for your e-mails. I've been reading your posts for a week, and figure it's time to jump in. A little intro--I'm a 41-yr.-old teacher and I live in Boynton Beach, FL. I'm between West Palm & Ft. Lauderdale. I've been married almost 20 years and have 3 wonderful teens (12, 15, 17). I've been overweight most of my adult life--I'm short (only 5'2"), so 160 looks like a lot more. A year ago I put on even more weight--up to 182. Last summer I went on the Atkins Diet and lost 22#. I really liked it, and felt so much better about myself. Problem is--I stalled: BIG time. I went 4 months without losing more pounds or inches. I'm not sure, but I think it's the fat in the Atkins Diet. It's very high--I ate a lot less fat than most Atkids, and I was at around 130 g/day! Of course, any Atkid would deny that's what caused the stall, but ...well, jury is still out. Anyway, I have read 5 Low carb woe books by different authors, and this last week started SB. I am keeping my starchy carbs down to 2 servings a day. I'm watching calories too, I'm between 1200-1400. On Thanksgiving, I ate a little of everything--legal & not. (I justified it by saying, "I'm starting SB on Friday", LOL! Well--I'm THRILLED to announce that I've lost 3 lbs.!!! I haven't seen 157 on the scale for years! I am soooo happy! I know not to expect fast wt. loss. I'll be thrilled with .5 - 1 # a week! I'd like to reach my goal by Summer. My stats are 182/157/140. I may lower my goal to 135--I'll wait & see.
I chose Dairy Queen for my name because I love dairy! Could be a downfall... I try not to indulge too much--but oh do I love my SF Vanilla Latte a couple times a week! Well, I've gotta go for now--class time!

--Kelley
Old 12-02-2002, 11:39 AM   #11  

DAIRY: Welcome fellow teacher. What do you teach? I have general music K-3. They are a wild bunch today. I think you'll find that SB is a much more reasonable WOE than Atkins.

COUNTRY: Water weight???? Are you kidding? No, it's dressing, and chocolate pie?Glad you're feeling better.

JACKIE: Let me clarify my shopping statement. I have most of it on lay-a-way at WalMart.

TRISH: I love Mongolian BarBQ. I haven't been to one in forever tho. How 'bout those HORNS???? My Aggie niece wouldn't even talk about it Sat when we were at my Mom's.

MONET: Keep taking it easy.

DEBBIE: Bring by the wagon. I'll try to hang on this time.
Old 12-02-2002, 12:34 PM   #12  
aka Zippy LiverFace

Default HAPPY MONDAY!!!

WHO'S DRIVING THE WAGON????????

STOP BY SOLSHINE'S AND USE THE INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH SEAT-BELT, PLEASE!!!!

OKAY, back to the "old" normal of eating on plan and planning ahead to be able to do it! Twas a nice TD, though and I really enjoyed the extra long week-end.

BOB - I made the KITTY LITTER Cake and it was a total hit!!! Everyone was amazed at how it looked exactly like kitty litter and humored with the idea. The gals couldn't wait to try it and the guys were very reluctant to eat anything that looked like kitty litter, even if it was real food. THANK YOU!!!

GATORGAL I'm sorry your guys lost - REALLY!! I saw that people were giving Zook a hard time and how much trouble he was having filling Spurrier's shoes that I wanted him to win to shut them up.

GRACIOUS and COUNTRY - You guys only spend 500-600/'month on groceries? Is that what I read?!? Meister and I eat pretty much every meal at or from home...b'fast, lunch and dinner. I spend about 200/WEEK at our local Publix. I buy "Wal-Mart" stuff there, too, but that shouldn't make that much difference. What am I doing wrong?!? Based on your budgets I should be able to feed us on less than 100/week.

SPEEDY Lemme tell you, Girlfriend....don't EVER be dating or married to a cop and get a speeding ticket! I'd rather pay the ticket than have him find out about it! Not that I speak from experience, mind you..... )

DAIRY - WELCOME!! SB is the WOE to follow if for no other reason than this wonderful group of gals (and Daramus) right here! It truly is reasonable and "doable" for life and I don't think Atkins is. You're in FL - we're all meeting in O-town to watch DEB kick boo-tee in the WDW Half Marathon in January. You'll have to mark that on your calendar so you can meet all these great gals in person!

MONET I sure hope the Dr. gives you license to PAR-TAY!! Can you do like we do when we've missed the board for a while and just call "starting from here" and ignore all the things you're behind on? I sure wish life was like that!

DEBBIE - What did you burn this year?? We bought wine to serve with our meal and Vinice and I were the only ones who drank it!

MARIE - I tried to e-mail you a coupla times and got it back. Have you changed your addy? I've been lazy and didn't look to see if it's in your profile, though.

We've got 2 temps at work and I've been training them on some very simple tasks all morning. It's a lot of steps and you have to pay attention to detail, but it's very simple. They aren't getting it and I'm getting very frustrated with all the interruptions. I've taken my computer and hidden in an empty office just so's I can have some peace and quiet for a little while. I think I'll just stay here the rest of the day and let my supervisor (who has also mysteriously disappeared) deal with them. AAAAAaaaarrrrrgggghhhh!

Okay, venting over.....and so's me lunch break.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!

Last edited by SolShine; 12-02-2002 at 12:39 PM.
Old 12-02-2002, 12:38 PM   #13  

Good Morning to all

Well it was a wonderful Anniversary, We did some christmas shoping and then we went to Red Lobster for Dinner, I didn't have to lobster But did have the sauted shrimp, and grilled chicken and it was wonderful, Went back to the Motel and we just couldn't believe this room, WooHoo It had a little kitchen and a seperate bedroom and a big screen TV in the Living room and also in the Bedroom which we didn't Leave much It was a wonderful night and long over due, Don't know how We could top it next yr for our 25th but maybe we'll go to Reno

Sef: Wow, That was great what your hubby did, I wish more hubbies were that conciderate, sounds like you gotta good one.

Toni: Thanks Anniversary was a thumbs up.

Deb. as for details what you got is all your going to get the rest was definately And When were ready to check our I had to tell hubby Well done. He was very pleased with himself. as he should have been.

Now comes the sad news, When we got home we found out that My SIL had passed away in the night, So I spent all day Sunday cooking for the family and eating of course. I'm an emotional eater and I had my share believe me. I'm so cried out I hate furnerals and now today is another day and we have to tend to the funeral arrangements and then more cooking I'll gain another twenty lbs before this is over. Well gotta run love to all
Old 12-02-2002, 03:13 PM   #14  

Debelli
Your lucky to be able to say you are almost done shopping, I have a few things....ahhhh..

Monet
Sorry to hear about the migrane, hope your feeling better and get a some good news from the doc!

Trish
The Mongolian Grille sounds great!! Yummy.

MusicTeach
I hope both you and I can get back on the wagon!!! LOL
I have been off for quite a while! Today I am determined to stay on.
I am having a hard time now(afternoon), I just ate a big salad and a spoon of PB.
Hope that stops the cravings.......

JackK
Wow you have the outside decorated?? I need to get my decorations out and get going.

DairyQueen
Hi, you and I are both short!! I feel good at 145. I am up to 150 right now and I just need
to get the 5 #'s off. It sounds like you are going to do well on this. The first week is the
killer!!! Once you get all the sugar out of you system it is a smooth ride.

GloryIBe
Sorry about the loss, hang in there!

Country
500.00 for 6?? Wow. Do you cook alot?? Do you have a weekly meal plan?? You must
be very organized. Tell me your secret.
Old 12-02-2002, 03:39 PM   #15  

Its been a quiet day! I am supposed to be doing some telephoning about my car. I better get that done before my husband gets home! The brake lights stick on, then the battery runs down and the car won't start. Its a pain...the brake light switch is only a year old, but is obviously defective, and the place that put it on will not fix it for free. We have to fork out the $$ to fix it. sigh.

GRACIOUS and COUNTRY: Don't you DARE tell my hubby you feed your families on $500 to $600 a month! He will cut my budget faster than a top spins! I spend about $200 a week, for everything. Now Gracious, I am sure you spend more during the month on the perishables. Do tell...what is the final $$ for the whole month by the time you have gotten milk, and bread and the 'stuff you forgot'? We go through three to four gallons of milk a week here, and at $2.50 a gallon, well, it adds up. I will admit we are a bit gourmandish and picky. I spend the extra $ for organic eggs, butter and half and half, and my hubby eats a lot of high quality protein as a body builder should.... But do tell..how do you get all the healthy SB stuff and keep the overall costs down?

GLORY: I am so sorry about your SIL. I hope you can make it through all the services and such without any problem. It was great that you had a good time for your anniversary!

DAIRY: Welcome! We are really glad you are here! Just jump right in!

SOL: I think I better try and catch up with stuff...tho my natural inclination is to say, so what? With the Christmas coming up, I will be miserable if I don't get a grip. My hubby and daughter just did what had to be done..so not much cleaning happened for the last six weeks. Adding decorations and a tree to the mess does not excite me!

JACK: No, I did not have a migraine..my daughter did. This one was the first in a few months. They seem to be cyclic though. They also seem to be getting worse. Hormones I am sure!

MUSIC: I really would like to continue to take it easy, but I think I no longer have an excuse! Isn't that sad?? I will work into activity slowly tho...Thanksgiving I did too much, and was exhausted! I don't want to feel that way again!

CHRIS: If you have trouble with cravings, I have heard drinking a big glass of water helps. Let me know if you try it and it helps! I have been trying that, and it seems to be working some for me.
Closed Thread