Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

Old 06-28-2009, 04:37 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 218/00/135

Height: 5'1"

Wink Newbie

Well I'm new to all this and I'm not sure I'm doing this right but here goes.........
I just bought the book Sugar Busters and finished reading it and have decided to give it a try. I have type 2 diabetes and my numbers have been going up, not real high but just the same they are going up. After reading the book I have realized it will be a great way to get my numbers back to being good. I love sweets but they don't like me! I have been doing Sugar Busters for 2 days now so far so good (my problem has always been keeping on a diet). I start off great then lose interest real fast and then I'm off and running and can't stop. I pray this one will be the one as my health is not good. I'm looking for support and hope to get ideas and hints to keep on with Sugar Busters.
nan2two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 11:29 AM   #2  

Hello! I hope it is still going well for you! I gave up sugar and refined carbs on June 1st and I feel GREAT! I have never been so enthusiastic about a weight loss program before. I am a sugar addict and the only way to get past it was to give it up for good. I do not weigh myself so I only go by how I feel and how loose my clothes are and so far so good! Hang in there and remember to take it one day at a time! Good luck!
MissBliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 02:17 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 218/00/135

Height: 5'1"

Thank you Mis Bliss So Far So Good! Feeling really good. I'm on day 5 and have lost 6 lbs. but that's not what is so nice what is nice is that I'm having no cravings.
nan2two is offline   Reply With Quote