Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

View Poll Results: Typically, what sweetener do you tend to use most?
Equal 4 10.81%
Splenda 16 43.24%
Sweet N\' Low 6 16.22%
Stevia 3 8.11%
Agave Syrup 6 16.22%
Trutina Dulcem/Whey Low/Ki-Sweet 0 0%
Sugar 0 0%
Other 1 2.70%
None 1 2.70%
Whatever is handy, no preference/usage of any particular brand. 0 0%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2002, 04:25 PM   #106  

Just a quick note. I'm still here, things have been so crazy I haven't had much time to post.

I did want to post this, though, that I feel very strongly about. My husband just got back from attending the funeral of the son of a co-worker. It was a 13 y/o boy that drowned in a backyard pool accident. It was a horrible tragedy that could possibly have been prevented if he had not been in the pool or backyard alone. He could swim well, so no one thought twice about it. Apparently, he hit his head and was knocked out long enough to drown. The reason I'm bringing this up is just a reminder: Please, Please, Please do not let your kids of any age (or even adults, for that matter) swim alone!!! Okay, I'll get off my soapbox now.

I'll post more later when I have time, but I felt this was important.

Talk to you soon.

Trish
Old 06-06-2002, 04:28 PM   #107  

S/C/G: 257/169/155

Height: 5'6"

AFternoon Gang

Still nothing going on with me, Guess that could be good like Toni said. Getting ready to head home & fix burgers ont he grill and I think I will try sweet potatoe fries tonite. Let you know how they turn out.

Just wanted to get a few posts in.

Country, You got to count how this WOE makes you feel. I know that I feel 100% better, and I sure like myself more to. The loser clothes is a good sign too.

Gumbo, You did it!

BKM, Glad you have been doing good. Good to hear from you again. Neat that you get to meet with Quilter and Kim. BTW, where has kim been? Have a great time.

Toni, OK, it's your turn. Catch up with me this week.

BKM, Oh, I wish I could meet with you all when you come through Lou. Sounds like you har going to have a great time. I'm jealous.

Deb, Car problems, YUK! I hat that worse than anything. Ditch those socks. Thinis not good in everything. LOL. $2.69 for a dress. I'm sending you a check. Please shop for me. You are unbelievable. Your DH is very lucky. Please tell him I said so. Proud of your willpower to get right back OP.

Beth, If Deb doesn't kick your arse, I will. Don't you dare mess up that 30 lbs. You don't want to have to lose those pounds twice. Keep on drinking.

Have a great night everyone. See in Friday morning TGIF!!

Jackie
257/187/145
10-10-01
Old 06-06-2002, 05:25 PM   #108  

Hi All.

I awoke this morning thinking I was going to need to go into town all day because we had no electricity here. As I was dressing, the lights came on so, I felt like I had received a true gift to be able to stay here. Yesterday we took a long trip to Hickory, NC to look at furniture and I was ready for a day at home. I got in the kitchen and made Deb Crustless Quiche, SGWW Bread, Salad Dressing, cut up the cantaloupe, etc. I had a grand time and we had a fabulous lunch. It feels so nice to have some energy again.

Deb: Thanks for asking your Mom about some good places to eat in Hendersonville. About socks…have you tried the ones that are double layered? I have gotten some at Lady Foot Locker. It makes all the difference in the world for avoiding blisters.

TV: Good to see your post. It looks like you have done well with the weight and it will be even better now that you are back on track.

Gracious: Firm plan….Plan to be firm…..I did not think of it that way but good idea! Do you get most of your housekeeping ideas from the newsletter that Flylady sends? I looked at the sight and found it interesting but I haven’t signed in yet.

Toni: Your exercise enthusiasm is inspiring me to get back to my walking.

Jenn: You were talking about the scale weighing different weights. The first thing I do is pick up my cat to weigh with me, then I weigh alone. I feel like the scales need to reset. The cats know when it is weigh-in time and come to be picked up. You asked about my garden. In my little hillside garden, I have planted onions, lemon cucumbers, zucchini, tomatoes, some herbs and then the border is done in impatiens. It is a garden in the shape of an ameba and I plant things in a pretty pattern….such fun. Now the larger garden that I share with some neighbors has serious stuff in rows like several varieties of tomatoes, squash, beans, okra, onions and things like that. The little garden is really just an experiment since it does not get as much light as it should and I am just planting a few items to see how they will do. Eventually, I may need to just plant flowers.

Fruit: Glad to hear from you. My, you are a brave girl to endure all that.

Jack K: I really congratulate you on the 70 pound loss. Here is me doing the Happy Dance along with you!

Sef: I told my daughter about the little preassembled needlepoint kits and she found some at Hobby Lobby at a better price than I had seen at the needlepoint shops I had visited. Maybe that would be fun for you. Like you need more to do in your busy life. I swear, I wish I had your energy.

Chrisb1022: Cake decorating sounds like fun. Have you continued with it since your move?

BigKnightsMom: Hi, good to see your post. I think the fact that this way of eating shows up in a positive way, keeps me motivated to continue with the plan. It was good to hear that being faithful to the walking has made a difference for the weight fluctuation, I have needed to get back to it and this might be the right push for me.

Tranquil: Thanks for thinking of me. I am happy to say that I am feeling so much better. Energy is a wonderful thing.

I am off to continuing reading this fun novel. Hope everyone is having a good day.
Old 06-06-2002, 06:16 PM   #109  
sef

HiedieHo All! DIL's family left this morning, we were a stopping off point for them on way back to MO from FL. We all got a chance to visit, the kids got some swimming in and a nice time is had by all. DS is at dioctor's now. The drain should be coming up. It is painful to see how he holds himself and moves, so know he is uncomfortable. Hopefully the removal of that and maybe some stitches will make movement easier. Went to NH this a.m. It is my favorite activity. I do it as much for myself as others.

GRACIOUS: Don't torture us! Let us know what your wonderful pasta dish was. Post it on recipe board. I agree, 1/2 c. is nothing, that's why I seldom make it. If I do I am lost! NH is for nursing home, I volunteer there twice a week, doing vurrent events and reminiscing. I also volunteer as the choir music librarian and sorta secretary, not church secretary. The music files are a real mess and I've been trrying to up-date them, but can only work short periods of time. I also volunteer as Recording Secretary for Habitat For Humanity and as such am a Board member. I also do their publicity articles for newspapers and write their newsletter for distribution to members, homeowners, volunteers and donors. I am historian for the Presbyterian Women's Association in my church which puts me on that Board too. I also attend the regular PW meetings. And last but not least I sing (?) in choir. All these things keep me out of trouble. Although this past week and the coming week there seems to be a lot to do in reports. Usually things are strung out enough they don't interfere with each other. I live with DS, DIL and GD.

TRANQUIL: I have been on a cottage cheese, Simply Fruit and Grape Nuts or Kashi mixed together. It is good and a one bowl meal. I like the crunch added to the cheese. I wonder if Shredded Wheat would work too? I have tried yogurt but don't care for the mixture as much.

MELERIS: Nice to hear names of places I've heard. Wayne. Rt 202. Sounds like home.

BETH: You had a real shopping orgy! But I'm sure it was fun. I am not a shopper, but it is interesting of late to see what size I am into! If I looked like you, I probably won't be on this board! You should have done with one less pair of shoes or shrts and sprang for a scale! You may be strange, but pretty none the less.

CHRIS: More familiar sounding area names. Also FT. Worth and Grapevine. My family lived in FW about 1 - 1 1/2 years. I lived there with them about 3 months and loved to go to Grapevine! Altho I looove pizza there are other things harder to resist for me, like mashed potatoes and corn on the cob! I can make pita, zucchini or macaroni crust pizzas and that seems to satify my yen for pizza.

NANCE: Isn't is always a disappointment when a recipe doesn't work out. Yet I love to experiment! Win a few, lose a few! I really like the pumpkin bread, very moist and good.

TONI: LOL! Could just picture those screams. DS is back from doctor and it is amazing the change in him. The drain and big bandage are gone and he is moving so much better. Said the drain didn't hurt coming out. I've had a few drains in my time and they really don't hurt, although the one for my laporatomy I thought that one didn't have an end to it! So there was a sensation. His stitches are suppposed to dissolve.

FRUIT: Thinking of you and hope you are feeling better.

DEB: OOOWW! With the blister. Honey, you've got to take care of yourself!

GUMBO: Your test made it, now remember what you did to succeed!!! It will come.

TRISH: That kind of soapbox you can get on anytime!

YELLOW: I have done needlepoint, although it has been quite a while. I guess I should't judge all Hobby Lobbys by the one here. I know in the League City area there is a huge one. We didn't go to it, but just from outside you knew it was big!

Well, time to see about supper, altho DIL is home and she will probably cook.

Take care all. Shirley
Old 06-06-2002, 06:23 PM   #110  
BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL RULES

EVENING EVERY BUDDY!!!

BOB is feeling somewhat better, but this has still got it's hooks in me
I think it's starting to move downward into my chest...my coughing is lovely!!! I don't do well with bronchial thingys..I usually end up with a headache from all the barking

ROSE....glad you're feeling better..hope you found some furniture...there sure is enough of it there! Tell me once again where you're located up there? in Asheville or Hendersonville?
Have you been up to Lake Lure? If not..go it's beautiful!

NANCY...I might need to call your boss...are you running for assistant DUNGEON MISTRESS??? OR has Debbie got somebody watching you? WALKING??? RUNNING??? EXERCISE?
You are so pumped...keep it up girl...get those boxes packed and get moved...I've never been to that area and hey...I can cook you something SOUTHERN!!

BKM....SKYLINE??? Inviting Debbie???? Where's BOB gonna sit???? Enjoy your visit with Kim...and ditto on what Deb said about meeting Paul...Pinch him on the butt...tell him that's from me...he'll understand!!!
I'm so jealous that you might get to meet MADDIE though...I'm trying to calm SKEETER down, but he might have to go to!
HELLO to Sarah...how's the BK's knee???

JACKIE...Hope your rain is settling down..Talked to my Niece this morning and she said it was still raining.

BETH...you've got to watch out for Nancy...your ears will be ringing from all the buzzing...she can keep you on your toes!
Good picture...love the uniform!

TRANQUIL...read in the paper today that you all are using ENTIRELY too much electricity...it's only June...wait till AUGUST to turn the the air to freezing!!

DEB...I had a COBB day before yesterday, but my dressing was not as good as yours!!! Hope everthing is well down there.
Don't jinx me with the car problems!! Hello to the kids...and pinch ELI for me

everyone else...got to get some dinner...

Later

BOB
Old 06-06-2002, 06:36 PM   #111  

Good evening. Thought I'd check back in before going for a walk.. Hope you all had a great day. Can't believe its Thursday already.. For some reason I feel bloated. I can guess probably the reason, I made a pot of beans last night and had them for lunch today. Will probably freeze the rest tomorrow. Or make refried beans out of them...

Yellowrose- You're gardens make me absolutley green with envy!! They sound wonderful and what good eating....

Jack-K- I'll give it my best shop but that 4 is something else... Its such a boost to have a good weight loss.... I love to grill things...so your burgers sound good. And I've dying to try chips from sweet potatoes. Can wait till you tell us how they turned out...

Trishaloo- That so horrible about the drowning of a 13 yr. old. My son almost drowned when he was 2 so I've been oh so careful around water.... I think your advice is good...

Gumbo- EEEEKKKK I've never had that happen, and hope it never does. I hope you don't have anymore trouble. Was wondering where you were...

Beth- Good luck with the water. Sometimes its really hard to get it in.....

Tranquil- I'm about 3 1/2 hours from St. Louis going southwest. I used to walk bare footed on my treadmill and caught my foot in the back part. I had to have my foot and toe stiched up, so I've always been a little leary since then. They can get ya if you're not careful....LOL...

Debilli- I would love if you sent me the spinach quiche recipe, I know it's there somewhere. Your foot sounds awful... Boy something sure was rubbing!!! I can't believe how you can walk so far... OOO EEEE. Love the lady!!!!

Okay off to get ready for my walk.... Good evening....

213/186/130
Old 06-06-2002, 09:53 PM   #112  

Default catching up....

Well, WIW wasn't too bad to me. I am still holding at 143, where I was last week, but there was a lot of crap in between. So again, just grateful I didn't gain (this is an instant replay from last week!)

Monday night I made some couscous (durum whole wheat - so I thought legal). I had a small serving. By the time I went to bed I was a bloated whale - I looked 6 mos pregnant. I don't seem to be able to eat any kind of pasta - legal or not - without bloating out. Why is that - anybody know?

***SORRY - dh came in last night and needed to use the computer for work. So, I'm a day late with my WIW. But, I'll try to catch up.

Yesterday was sooooo hard to stay on plan - but I did - well about 95%. And today, about 96% - that is for the half a dozen Munch Em's I had with my daughter at lunch. But, I was pleased that I could stop at just a couple - huge deal for me!

Gracious - Thanks for the Flylady link - I had just read about that in a magazine but hadn't gone to the site yet - I signed up today - my sink is nice and clean!!!! Hope it doesn't rain on you the next couple of days so you could can get more work done.

Deb - Sorry, don't know what stickies are - can't comment. I haven't spent a lot of time on the recipes thread yet - but I do want to. Congrats to your daughter on a perfect attendance record! Wow - I definitely never got that in school. Deb - I saw you offer to look at someone's typical menu for a day - I could use that one of these days. Would appreciate it! Congrats on your WIW weight. I think you have to indulge once in a while - there's no way I can face a future without an occasional "planned" treat. The key for me is to not turn into a feeding frenzy. Hey - I grew up in West Palm Beach - I lived there from 1972 to 1985 - went to some classes at FAU. My folks still live there. Maybe I'll see you down there sometime! Blood on your sock?? Yikes. Now you are one focussed walker not to have known about that till you took your sock off!

Serene - Welcome! Sorry to hear of your life change, but you are sound like you are in a great frame of mind to explore all the new possibilities that have opened to you!

HeartMom - Gorgeous pictures of an adorable little guy! I thought you might have a heart baby. Our daughter was born with a VSD, ASD, and PDA. She had open-heart surgery when she was 5 months old - that was 2.5 years ago. I relive the pain sometimes and am amazed at how much we as parents can handle when we have to. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Sef - So sorry for DS's pain and discomfort. At least it's over and it's all uphill from here.

BOB - Thanks for the virus funnies - forwarded them to some buds - hilarious! Bummer that you are still sick. Could it be pneumonia?

Home - Congrats on the great WIW! I have always eyed one of those fancy scales - but was afraid what it might tell me!

Country - Yep - I'm the yo-yo queen - I know where you are at. But, as you said in today's post - that it's how your clothes fit and how much energy you have that counts.

Beth - Woohoo! Way to go boys! Great picture of you! Good luck with the motivation finding mission. That's a tough one - I know I find it from reading through this board - instead of eating!

Jenn - I know what you mean about stress eating. I know I'm doing it and that I shouldn't be doing it - but I keep on. I read somewhere that sniffing peppermint is supposed to help - Altoids anyone?

Music - Your mom is in my prayers.

Tranquil - Wow - that's an ambitious goal! Good luck! Congrats on the losing!

Jack-K - Wow - Four pounds!!!!!! That is awesome! You should be darn proud of yourself.

Trish - thanks for the warning. Those poor parents - what they wouldn't do to turn back time. Today I was at a pool with 8 kids and I was trying to watch my dd who isn't very water safe yet, and the other adults were basically inside not paying attention. My eyes were darting all over the place to make sure all those kids (ranging from 3-8 years old) were okay. It was scary to see how little attention was paid to them.

Wow - it is tough keeping up with all you eager posters. But it is awesome to have all of you out there supporting each other through SB and other stuff.

I'm off to do my daily BIL workout - upper body tonight.
Old 06-06-2002, 11:44 PM   #113  

Happy Thursday everyone.

Well.....DQ did me in again today. Same senario. BIL tried to talk me into going with him. I turned him down. Picked kids up at day camp, which is 2 blocks from DQ, and they both asked. Ok, they begged. Thank goodness day camp ends tomorrow. Then I don't have any reason to be anywhere near that place. I also threatened to toss my BIL out on his bum if he mentioned that place to me again.

Then I went to get the meat to thaw out for dinner and discovered the inspector (we're selling our house) unplugged our big freezer. We lost over $700 worth of meat and frozen veggies. I was furious. I called him and
can say with complete certainty that he
doesn't like me. What kind of idiot unplugs your freezer?

Oh well. Tomorrow's another day. I recovered once and I'll recover this time. First thing in the morning right back on the wagon. Then off to the grocery store to buy a week's worth of meat and frozen veggies.

I wanted to respond last night to everyone's posts, but didn't have time. For those who have relatives ill, you're in my thoughts and prayers.

Meliris ? Thank you so much for warning me. My husband handed me two fat burner pills after breakfast when he took his. Being an idiot, I took them. Then I logged on 10 minutes later and saw your post. I?m on medication for high blood pressure and for a heart condition. Needless to say, I worried all morning. Finally decided to lay down and try to nap. I woke up 3 hours later feeling ok. That?s the last time I take any fat burners.

Beth ? glad you had a wonderful time shopping. Sometimes you just need to take time for yourself. I love your picture. You are one pretty lady.

Nance ? Way to go yesterday. Hang on and keep climbing up the wagon.

Toni ? about the treadmill ? Ouch! It?s a good thing you didn?t get hurt when the electric cut out.

Trishaloo ? Thanks for the warning about swimming pools. Our rule has always been: Never, ever swim alone. The kids have to get permission from me or their Dad before diving in. Then we?re either out by the pool with them or in the living room which has a large bay window facing the pool. My kids caught me skinny dipping late one night when Jim was out of town. Boy, did they scold me. They were so mad about me swimming alone, it took them a few minutes to realize what I was wearing (or not wearing).

Gotta go. Have a great Friday, everyone.
Old 06-07-2002, 03:06 AM   #114  

Hi!

Gee, what an active group this is! This is wonderful! The only problem is having enough time to respond to all of the posts. I do
appreciate all of the very kind welcomes that I am still receiving!

I did get to weigh on Wednesday but did not have a chance to post it. My weight was 222.5, so I am down one and a half pounds. The scale finally moved again!!!

Debbie, I will try to answer your questionswithout being too lengthy. Yes, eating off plan during stressful times has been a huge problem for me in the past. I am getting better about not falling into that trap. The worst part of the impending divorce is that my DH still lives in the house, however sleeps in the garage with my mother! HaHa....sounds like Jerry Springer material doesn't it? Actually, our garage is large and converted to use for bedrooms. My Mother just recently moved in with us and it will be her space once the DH is gone. He is looking for a job out of town as he wants to be far away from everything here. Meanwhile, that does create a lot of tension with us still being in the same house. My 13 yr old daughter also lives at home. My 17 yr old son technically lives at home but is currently taking up residence in the Juvenile Dention center. My 24 yr old son is on his own and doing well. As for the greyhounds, they do some serious sleeping most of the day and you barely know they are in the house. They are some of the most quietest, sweetest and wonderful creatures that were placed on this earth. I really don't know what I want to do for employment. I've been out of the job market for so long that it seems overwhelming just trying to figure it out. I would love to take a trip with Tranquil to Miami to meet you. I haven't been there since I was a teenager. And yes, I am very blessed to have such a wonderful support and friend in Tranquil. She is the greatest! Can you help with how much I should be eating. I am 5'8" and weigh 222.5 lbs.

Toni48, yes the weight coming off does feel great. The best part is that I'm doing it for myself and not to please anyone else! I am enjoying getting out and doing things again too. I've seen 3 movies with Tranquil in the last few weeks. That is probably more than I've seen all year. It sure helps doing things with a friend that is likeminded about eating and losing weight. SB is the best eating plan I've ever tried!

Jack-K, I haven't really thought of a goal weight for myself. I'm thinking around 155, which would make about 70 lbs that I want to lose. You must be very proud to have one DD in college and the other one getting married. My 24 yr old DS is still looking for the right girl but is in no hurry.

Gracious, I remember the days that it was hard to get out of the house because of having little ones at home and no one to watch them. I can empathize with you on that! Now that mine are all older, I sometimes miss those days when they were young.

I'm sorry that I don't have time to respond to the other posts, however, it is after 2:30am so I'd better be off to bed. I will try to do better next time.

Serene a.k.a. Wendy
241/222.5/???
SB since 06/03/02
Old 06-07-2002, 03:11 AM   #115  

Hope this comes out. This is a picture of Tranquil and me at a French restaurant in Epcot, celebrating her birthday in May.
Old 06-07-2002, 03:18 AM   #116  

This is Tranquil and our sexy French waiter. He helped make our dinner so enjoyable!
Old 06-07-2002, 07:58 AM   #117  

Angry TGIF

What a wonderful morning it really is - I am late for work because I am on line reading the posts! I have to pack my lunch and my gym bag today is personal training....

Good news I had to share - I took Deb's advice on eating and for dinner packed it with vegetables I bought at the farmer's market store - butternut squash, zucchini, and some salad....I walked in the rain for a short walk - a mile - and I lost another half pound!

I now weigh 253.5!!!! I am thrilled, it means I am back on the losing roll again!

I will have to post the rest when I get to work - there will be traffic because of the nasty gloomy weather outside!

Sabrina
272/253.5/157
Old 06-07-2002, 08:07 AM   #118  

S/C/G: 257/169/155

Height: 5'6"

Happy Friday,

Thought it would never get here.

Well the sweet potato fries turned out to be pretty good. I just brushed them with olive oil and salt and pepper and baked them for about 40 minutes. They were crispy. I'm not a big sweet potato fan, unless they are cooked with tons of brown sugar, marshmellows, etc., but they were good. My kids tried them and didn't want to admit that they were good. They said not bad. I would fix them again.

Got my walk in this mornig. I think I slept thru the first 3 blocks. But got to run a little more than I usually do and that made me feel good. Now if I can just stay awake here at work.

Posts to catch up:

Trish, what a sad accident. You are right no one should ever swim alone. Prayers for that family.

Yellow, Sounds like you had a nice day. I always feel very good when I get all my veggies cut up and meals fixed. Nice feeling when you are in control

Sef, Glad your son is improving. Sure he will be moving around better now.

Bob, Wish you would get over whatever it is that has you puny (sp). How's that new baby doing?

Toni, the burgers were good. I even brought oen for lunch today. Gonna cover it in jalepenos. The sweet potatoe fries were really good. Crispy. Almsot as good as Micky D's. DH put catsup on his.

Jbug, Good for you on your eating. Just a little more effort and you will get there. I'm like you, before I would eat a whole box of something. Now I really watch my serving sizes.

HSMama, What a bummer about losing all the meat in your freezer. Can you make him pay for that? Get back on that wagon and hold on tight. Stay away from DQ. Loved the story about skinny dipping. My kids would think that was gross.

Serene, WTG on yur loss this week. Keep up the good work. Loved the pics. You and Tranquill could be sisters. The waiter is sexy. LOL You do have a lot on your plate. Good luck. Hope things work out for you.

Have a great day. Check in later.

Jackie
257/187/145
10-10-01
Old 06-07-2002, 08:25 AM   #119  

Default Friday!

Hubby and our foreman friend are due here any minute to get started on working so I can't make a long post. We exchanged our budgies last night with 5 week old baby ones who are darling and I am determined to train. There are 3 of them for the 3 kids and I know the guy was nice but won't let us switch birds again! These ones are named Jonah, James and Hannah!

Everyone who asked for my WW Pasta Recipe...listen, it was a throw what I have left in the house together and serve it up kinda thing. It was tasty but I dare not reproduce a recipe for you, how embarassing!

YELLOWROSE- The FlyLady thing gave me the incentive to get things done even better. I think that is a big help..motivation...just like with our SB. I have been doing some cleaning of jobs that she calls Procrastination Jobs...things we leave forever and I am finally tackling them. I use her daily email tips to keep everything else in order while I am doing the big jobs. I used to focus on a big job and then let everything else slip, but not anymore! I like her time saving ideas too, especially with young kids.

Anyways..can't do anymore posting because I really have to FLY today. Have a great Friday everyone!
Old 06-07-2002, 09:51 AM   #120  

Hi All:

Our weather is the summer grunge - humid and gloomy - we are getting much needed rain though!

Trish - That is a very tragic thing about the young boy! Scary!!! I am nervous about my son swimming even if there is a life guard around! You just hear about so many accidents happening.... I agree, never swim alone.

Jack-K - Your Swt potatoes sounded yummy! Good for you getting out there and walking and running! I feel like if I miss out on my walk, I have seriously let myself down. Keep up the good work!

Yellow - Your meal sounded yummy, you sounded very happy in your post too! Glad to hear about your energy, and your garden sounds Fabuloso!!!

Sef - Thanks for the tip on your cottage cheese mix - it sounds very yummy!!!! How is ds today - is he more comfy with the drain gone?

Bob - Was the article about Jax using too much electricity? I could not afford to keep my home like a refrigerator, even in August! But I have fans running constantly.

Toni - Well you are too far away from where I will be to stop and wave hello next weekend! Hope the bloated feeling left you.... I am going to make a pot of beans this weekend myself and package them up in the freezer for different meals..... I love black
beans the best. Ouch with the stitches from the treadmill accident!

Jbug - Thanks. Yes, I set big goals for myself - sometimes I am too hard on myself - but right now I don’t feel that I am being too hard on myself considering the long road to wellness ahead of me..... Keep up the good work- and once you get 100% op you will feel so good!

Homeschool - That is really awful about losing all that food because of someone’s thoughtless actions....who cares what he thinks of you, maybe he will be more thoughtful the next time he unplugs someone’s freezer to make sure he plugs it back
in....

Serene - You are doing so great!!!! But I am really trying to hurry and catch up with you at the moment!!! Just MHO but your weight goal needs to be the same as mine - we
are the same height though I have a smaller foot, hahahaha....

Gracious - AWWWW how sweet, little baby budgies their names are even just sweet!!!!

Well I just ate a pear and at noon I meet with the personal trainer, and after that I am going to have to go pick up a salad because I did not have time to pack my lunch today!

Sabrina
272/253.5/157
Closed Thread