Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

View Poll Results: In an average month, how often would you find yourself eating fish??
Never! 2 6.25%
Once in a very blue moon, maybe every few months, few times a year 1 3.13%
Maybe once a month 5 15.63%
Once every couple weeks 9 28.13%
Once a week 8 25.00%
Few times a week 4 12.50%
Other 3 9.38%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2002, 08:24 PM   #121  
Wife, Mother, Goddess

Hey Gang!

I survived the camping trip! We actually packed up and left early today, which is always nice, because there is so much cleaning up to do! We went up by Big Bear and it was mid 30's a night! Burrrrr! We had alot of fun, each of the kids brought a friend and we went went some good friends. Highlight was "Fear Factor Bingo" process of elimination, and the looser had to eat Dan's army food in a bag....dehydrated beef and mushroom. My daughter was the looser...and the final game was between me and her, it was so funny. She said it tasted like dog food! Am I an evil mother or what? It was so funny though. Went on some short hikes, and of course enjoyed a roaring fire each night. It was great to be out in nature, and sad to come back home...one more day would have been great!

Well, as specified....I stated I wasn't going to try to stay OP for the weekend, but I suffered with the worst heartburn I've ever had in my life Friday night. It's amazing staying OP how good you feel all the time!

Well....I've got to get dinner started for the family. Seems like a pretty quiet weekend on the board. I'm not a Survivor watcher, but I see the finale is on tonight, so that might expalin why everyone is MIA!
Old 05-19-2002, 10:39 PM   #122  

S/C/G: 278/163/143

Height: 5'8"

I HATE the weekends! I do so good during the week, just to throw it out the window on the weekends. I won't even begin to tell you how bad I was. I didn't just fall off the wagon, but got ran over by it. I have no self control when it comes to the weekend. It is routine for us to eat out 1-2 times on the weekend, and since I blow it- I decide "what the heck" and continue to blow it big time. I was down to 228. Now I am probably back in the 230's again.
Old 05-19-2002, 11:20 PM   #123  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

BREAKING NEWS!!!

The wagon has not only run over Debbie, but taken an arm, leg and some hair off her head. It's a sad scene down in Miami, one that hasn't been seen like this in years - more details tomorrow...
Old 05-20-2002, 07:29 AM   #124  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

The new weekly board is up and running, here's the link:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...threadid=16399

See you on the new board!

Closed Thread