An equal combination of two or more of the above 5 12.50%
I typically don\'t have lunch 0 0%
Other 1 2.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2002, 06:42 PM   #76  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

Whew! What a day!!!!

I woke up this morning, threw on my "walking clothes" and took Michael to school. Felt tired the minute I woke up. Came home and stripped off my clothes, threw on the nightie, and climbed back in bed for a few minutes before having to run Lauren to school. Still tired, decided to go back to sleep-fell into a very deep sleep for about an hour or so, waking up around 10:40am. ELI was getting ready to run to a Dr. appt. he had scheduled for 11am. I felt so out of it, but in my fog decided to get up at go for my walk-I must be nuts! It's the hottest part of the day, but up and out I went!!! I was going to do 3.5 miles, ended up doing 4.5 though I did about 2 miles of that walking. Interestingly so, my time with walking wasn't all that bad, made it in 47:38-better than some of my recent running times. I was disgustingly proud of myself for getting out there. Figured I better since tomorrow is WIW and last night I was just plain disgusted with myself...

ELI was due home last night at 7pm-called at 7:30pm and said he had to close the store, made a mistake in the scheduling. I didn't have anything planned for dinner, y'all know that's just not my dept. these days (or this life, should I say). I had been excellent with my eating all day long-it was wonderful, but then, this fierce demon came over me and took over what sense I had in my brain and I ate junk for dinner. SB LEGAL COOKIES (1 serving), SB LEGAL CHOCOLATE (2 small squares if quantity makes any difference), BREYERS ICE CREAM (okay, so this I threw up, does it still count??) and some CHOCOLATE COVERED COFFEE BEANS, dark chocolate but probably not SB LEGAL and definitely NOT in the quantity I ate-this was the worst of it. Nothing nutritious at all, that would of been too darn easy!!!

Come this morning when I woke up, the scale said 124, same as the last few days. After my nap, I was at 123-figured it would of been better today if I hadn't eaten all that crap. Who the heck do I think I'm fooling once again?? Determined to stop this INSANITY for now, at least, I gave me chocolate stash and anything else enticing to Michael to hide from me-and NO, I didn't give him the scale, though I may in the near future! I just have to realize once and for all that I just can't have this around at my disposal, that I have no self control. It's funny, when something is sealed up, brand new, it doesn't bother me in the least, but when it's open, I want to eat it ALL, right now, all in one sitting!!! I'm foregoing all the crap for the new few weeks as I did before a few months ago, feeling better when I did and THEN if I feel I want a piece of chocolate, I'll take a small piece and give it back to Michael to hide once again-I think outta sight outta mind holds true for me. I really would like to have the self control in this area, but lately it doesn't seem to be happening and after the fact, it drives me batty!!!!! So, today, I'm back on the straight and narrow, no more legal goodies, at least for now.

Anyhow, that's one of the reasons even at 11am and hotter than **** out there, that I went out and walked. With WEIGH IN WEDNESDAY TOMORROW looming over my head and last nights indiscretions, I figured I just HAD to do something to try to be counterproductive and try to right last nights wrong! Plus, I'm not going to be able to go walk tomorrow mornign, have a board meeting at 8am.

Went to SHORTY'S for lunch with the old coffee fart today-BOB, we thought of you!!!!!!!!!

QUIV, as long as you are shooting for a healthy weight for your height, age and bone structure, then go for it. Sometimes though, our bodies have other ideas than we do. Personally, I have a 5lb cushion I try to mantain, so make sure you give yourself some play room for those lovely fluctuations we tend to have. GIRL, be prepared, it's hotter than normal here already! It was 91 degrees today-rarely gets in the 90's in the dead of summer down here-it's going to be a bad one all around this year, I believe! Hey, if you think about taking a side trip to Miami while in FL, let me know!!! Hey, being women, we all go through that TOM and the ups and downs and bouts of insanity that goes with it-it wouldn't phase me!!!! LOL! When I read your post and you said I was the gentille type, I had to read it again. My first impression was you were saying I was GENTILE!!! I was going to refute that and say, no, I'm JEWISH!!! I had to laugh when I realized you meant GENTLE!!!!

LIZ, surprised to see your post-didn't think you were still with us, but then again, I konw there are many people who use to be on the board that still lurk and read the posts. Hope you jump back on the wagon with us!!!

ROSE, sounds like you are having perfect weather up there! I never did ask you, do you have a house, or a trailer up there? My parents bought a trailer-I tell them they are mountain trailer trash now! LOL!! Don't know a hill of beans about canning, but I would think that applesauce would be good for a while. How about making some apple butter and using that on your toast?? What did you think of the COOP? I should of told you to stop at the GO and the CURBSIDE MKT while you were there. Yes, usually barfy = scale goes down, but not always-hope this time it does!

FRUIT, congrats on seeing those lower numbers on the scale!!! Heck if one call motivated you as it did, I'll call you every weekend!!! Get rid of that evil candy-no reason to tempt yourself, is there???

BOB, so you took the plunge and joined the challenge, I see! Good for you and GOOD LUCK! I know you can take the money and run (to Miami, run all the way here!!!!) Just how many people signed up to do this-how much $$$$ are we talking about??? I think you should stick with the equation as long as you are in the same general area, otherwise we have to tweak it, so if you want to, just send me the most recent info you have.

COUNTRY, I don't eat large portions, with the exception of something like ELI'S eggplant dish, or eggplant parmigiana. I can't, had my stomach stapled 18yrs ago and it's still small, so if I overeat, I get sick. BUT, I can tell you large portions of ice cream and candy use to slide down really easy way back when!!!! I don't think eating large portions of veggies is bad-wish I could get down small portions-hate making them, would eat them if someone else made them though Thanks for sharing your thoughts-the scale will move, trust me on that one-patience will pay off!!!

NANCE, the recipe for my cheesecake is on the 2002 FIRST QUARTER RECIPE BOARD, like the 4th or 5th recipe on there. LMK if you want me to e-mail it to you directly. Glad to hear Nad's hair is back to a normal color!!!

MONET, ever heard of a sponge?? Hopefully, when you buy stamps tomorrow, they'll be those that already have the adhesive on them!!! Yuck, must of tasted awful! I know from doing Michael's Bar Mitzvah on my own how much work goes into planning an event like this, so I can sympathize on all you are doing and still have to do. The MOTG gets away easy!!!

TRANQUIL, good going on keeping legal with that unlegal salad they sent. They should send you 2 freebies!!! Good luck at the Dr. tomorrow and def. let us know what he says!!!

RED, I saw that air show accident on the TV, very tragic, though it seems to happen quite often from what I see.

FROG, glad to hear the cheesecake was a hit-anyone not liking it should have their head examined, or maybe that should be their taste buds!!! I got the pictures back, just need to find some time to post them now-some are too funny!!!! Did you take a pic with the parrot?? Congrats on being the winner-the QUEEN OF SOLE and now a PARROT HEAD!!!! You are just full of wonder!!!

VES, now I know, when you come down here, do I have some stuff for you to do in the garden!!! LOL!!! You could spend days fixing it up for me since you like tackeling this type of job. I'll just sit in my lounge chair, with an SB LEGAL DRINK and watch. As YOU said "However, doing yard work is so much fun for me, exactly because I don’t have to do it, and also, it is an awesome exercise." I'll remind you of this when you come down!!! LOL!!

KIMMY, thanks for that explanation about Baptism. I had to laugh, took me a little time to figure out what the NT was! I'm sorry to read that your marriage is not a good one. I hope this is not an abusive relationship to either you or the kids in any way. If you EVER need to talk, you know we are all here for you and if ever you need to talk one-to-one, you just let me know!!!!

TRISH, kudos on receiving those compliments today!!! I know that makes one feel wonderful! Chicken recipe sounds yummy. I was reading a recipe today that uses shredded wheat for making a pie crust. How does that stuff taste anyhow-never bought it. Tell JORDAN congrats on the new wheels and to drive it in good health. I'd probably be more at ease having Michael drive in an area like you are, but down here, no way!!!!! Every siren I'd hear would have me going crazy!!!!!

GRACIOUS, hydro truck??? Good luck to DH on his GREEK test! What does he plan on using that language for??

FILLISE, good luck to your parent's with SB-I'm sure your wonderful results have not only motivated them, but inspired them as well. I know they have to be proud of your achievments!!!

ROSALIE, snow yesterday??? How I'd give anything just to have the coolness that allows it to snow up there!!! It's soooo hot here!! I'm already whining and it's not summer yet!!! Pumpernickle bagels get their coloring by either coffee, chocolate or molasses, or a combo of any of those, usually. ELI would be proud, LAMB SHWARMA??? He loves SHWARMA!!! Actually, I like it too. YUM!! The beans you asked about for falafel would be the green ones, the big ones, not the small brown ones. Did you ever use the falafel mix I brought you?? It's a whole lot easier than making it from scratch!! Will try to search for the other sites of Lebanese recipes I have when I get a chance-if I don't do it soon, just remind me.

JACKK, I'm sure you'll do fine with the food at the track next week. You did great today, tasting bits of things isn't going to pack on the pounds. Many things I make I think are really sweet and those who aren't on SB that try them say they aren't sweet at all-they have baaad taste buds for sure!!! Hey, did I say for you to weigh in like me???? Oh no, don't want anyone to be as compulsive and obsessive as I am with that metal monster!! I only recommend it once a week and wish I was able to follow my own advice. For me though, when I intentionally stay off the scale, it's usually because I know I won't like what I see. I feel, for me, seeing what's going on with my body on a daily basis helps me understand my body a bit better. Esp. now that I'm at goal, if I only weighed in on WIW and each WIW saw the same numbers, it would be boring and maybe disheartening. I like to see it go down!!! Lately though, it's been going up

SHEANN, thanks for the update on JASON. I take it there is no news of any kind until this next appt?? Do they have any idea what this "abnormality" in the brain is??? Please, keep us informed!!!

BETH, glad to hear the new job is going well and you are enjoying it! I bought LAKEWOOD brand pure cranberry juice. It's very concentrated and very low in sugar. I take a tbl of it and mix it with water and add a little sweetener-yummy and only a few grams of natural sugar in it. Not sure if you can find it in your area though. It's not cheap, but considering that you mix it with water, it turns out to be very cheap in the long run.

TONI, enjoy your walk tonight with DH. ELI and I use to walk together, not any more, and I do miss those times!!!! Hope you make it to chat tonight!!!

Well, I do believe I'm all caught up!!! YEAH!!!!!

A reminder, least you forgot TOMORROW IS WEIGH IN WEDNESDAY!!!! I wish all of you, as well as myself, good luck with the scales tomorrow!!!

Hope to see you all at CHAT AT 9:15PM EST!!!!

Toodles

Debbie
194/124/129
SB since 3/22/00
Reached goal 6/10/01
Old 04-23-2002, 07:42 PM   #77  
BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL RULES

EVENING EVERY BUDDY!!!!!

BOB did really good with her eating today!!!

BREAKFAST
4oz BOAR'S HEAD SKINLESS CHICKEN BREAST
2 slices GERMAN DARK WHOLE WHEAT BREAD
low fat swiss cheese slice
low fat mayo

LUNCH
6 oz baked turkey thigh
1 c fresh green beans

SNACK
organic tangelo

SUPPER

1 tandori
1 tbs sugarfree ROSELLI'S pizza sauce
1 good hand full of low fat pizza cheese (combo chedder & prov)

VERY FULL RIGHT NOW...can't even imagine being hungry after while...

32 people signed up...non refundable $20 per person

$320 1st place
$ 96 2nd place
$ 64 3rd place

I also ordered a weight loss diary, food counts, graphs, combo like things from www.weightlosssoftware.com check it out..
pretty cool.. I'm downloading right now, but they are sending a CD also for back up...$39 one time fee...

REMEMBER......if BOB WINS THE $$$$$$ DIRTY MARTINI'S and dinner at the beach house on me!!!! I'll cook!!!!
We'll get some fresh beans....grill some chicken breast...back a sweet potato.....fix a good salad...maybe a GREEK VILLAGE SALAD!! Mmmmmmmmm Mmmmmmmmmmmm Mmmmmmmmm

SUSAN....maybe we need to all come to your house next year for DERBY....I ABSOLUTELY LOVE DERBY PARTIES!!!! I've already got my hat...I'll be thinking about you while I'm rocking my new namesake (fingers crossed for a girl)

JACKIE...my Niece's husband works for BROWN & WILLIAMSON and they do the beer tent in the infield every year...They have been told to brace themselves...NO COOLERS WILL BE ALLOWED THIS YEAR AT ALL!!!!! Myself...I prefer the
OAKS ....love to watch the fillys run....

DEB...MARK IT DOWN!!!! I'll be down to mark my seat in the SB BUTT BUS.... AND I WILL BE GOING TO SHORTY'S WHEN I GET THERE AND BEFORE I LEAVE TO COME HOME!!!!

Talked to Kim (QUILTER) tonight and she said to let everyone know that she's thinking about them, and will try to get on the board in a few days.

EVERYONE!!!!! I'm off to get ready for a busy night of TV..
Will try my best to get on for CHAT tonight...

BOB
Old 04-23-2002, 08:54 PM   #78  

Bob I'm so excited for you and the contest.... I just know you can do it.......Your menu sounds great!!!! Good luck I'm sure going to be rooting for you....
Old 04-23-2002, 09:33 PM   #79  

Is there a trick to getting into the chat room? I have been trying for 10 to 15 minutes, and nothing happens.
Old 04-23-2002, 09:40 PM   #80  
Bustin' Buddy

Hey y'all!

No time at all to read posts at length - so I really skimmed! Today I was at 250.25 so I'm hoping for a super good WIW with the scale being under that 250 mark. I'll try to post in the morning if I don't have a chance I'll post on Thursday - I've got something at school tomorrow night and there will be no time to post!

KIMMY: It saddens me to hear of your "secret" I hope that things aren't too bad for you and your children. Didn't you say you were married to a doctor? Was that you? If so - how can he have such a hard heart and be in that profession? Just know that you can always talk to us about anything! My husband is wonderful and loves me so much - I am very lucky to have that - being that we have been through so much! Take care!!!

OK - good luck to everyone tomorrow!!

Missy
284/250.25 - I count every little notch!/170
Old 04-24-2002, 01:01 AM   #81  
Wife, Mother, Goddess

You guys are KILLING ME with the post....I checked in at lunch it was two pages, got home late tonight and we're on page 6!!!!!!!

I near dead, and the bed is only inches away from me, with an attractive man with limited clothing on, BUT I PROMISED myself I would post, even if it's just to mark where I'm at, so I can keep up with everyone!

Monet-When is your daughters wedding? Have you found something to wear yet? I was in J.C.Penny's the other day and they have alot of dresses in stock FYI.

Fruit-I can feel the vibes of your scale saying 249...249....249. It is soooooo going to happen!!!

Tranquil-Wasn't looking, but found another recipe for quiche! Was a little sophisticated for my taste, but made me think of you!
Called for some type of cheese that they probably only sale in those gournmet stores!

Red1-Sorry to hear about the naval accident. My husband is in the
army reserve, and I hate hearing about those types of things! I'm sure everyone will be affected that you work with by the loss. Prayers going out to those who suffered a loss!

Rosalie-DID I HEAR LAMB SHAWRMA????? YUMMY!!! I don't even like lamb, but I like that. We have a Jewish restaurant that serves it, and me a my girldfriend get cravings for it and MUST HAVE IT! Would love for you to post the recipe!

Vesnoid-I work as an Office Manager in a doctors office and am a
certified medical assistant and you would be SURPRISED how many Dr.'s don't even read ANY of the books that are out. Worse off, they think they know the gists of these plans out and haven't read A THING!!!!! Don't get me started!

Jack-K...If I can get my hubby SB LEGAL food, that would be even better. Tonight he made spagetti with meat sauce, and caesar salad...I had the salad sans the croutons and am hungry right now!!! But I am lucky, no doubt about it!

Sheann-Sorry to hear about your sons condition. There is an alternative medication I believe other than Dilantin! I'll check into that, all though I'm sure he's going to some great Doctors! Prayers especially for you both!

Beth-Girlfriend, do yourself a favor and get a prescription for an
antibiotic....Trust nurse Nancy when I say....Cranberry juice is great for filtering out the kidneys and it can lessen the symptoms, but it's a bacterial infection and doesn't usually resolve unless you get some medication. Your Dr. should be nice enough to call some in to the pharmacy without having to actually go in for an office visit! Keep up the fluids though! Glad to hear you're doing so good a work! I'm so proud that your planning ahead and not setting yourself up for failure. I really have to think before I walk out the door, "Do I have all the snacks,etc. I need?" You're doing AWESOME all the way around!!!

BOB- Was that Madori or Tandori??? I thought you were chugging down a melonball there for a second with all that dirty martini talk.
Did I hear someone say they would ride in the van???????

OKAY!!!!!!! I'm officially pooped, Dan the Man is now ASLEEP, and I missed all opportuntities that could have been available! Time to take out the contacts, swig some water and go sleepytime!

Zippy Bubblebutt
Old 04-24-2002, 07:11 AM   #82  

Talking WIW Report

Went to the gym last night and came home to make muffins for Admin Prof's day, so no chat for me. Sorry I missed you.

Have something I couldn't wait to share with you. Had body fat percentage done at the gym with the calipers and...

[SIZE=large]GOOD NEWS!! [/SIZE] [SIZE=huge]Since February 19th I've lost 5 1/2 pounds of fat and gained 7 1/2 pounds of mean, lean muscle!! [/SIZE]

This officially puts my BF% in the healthy range!

Not that it matters a whole lot to me, but I weighed 147.8 this morning. I've lost just over 2 pounds in the last two weeks. What does matter is that I am willing to bet those 2 pounds were FAT! Ciao blubber!

I feel a happy dance coming on!

Gotta go get ready for work!

Peace,
FROG

Last edited by Frog Lover; 04-24-2002 at 07:14 AM.
Old 04-24-2002, 07:49 AM   #83  

Talking WIW

Can you hear the music to that old disco song playing?
Cel-e-bra-tion Time Come On! Let's Celebrate!!

I am stoked!!! Okay Okay, I am back to my all time low...and it is about blooming time...I weighed in at 164 this morning..and on Day 2 of TOM. Now that has to be good news for me.
I really think that going down to 1 starchy carb a day is the key for me. I am still not vigilant on the fat intake but I am certainly grooving on the carbs and protein. I am glad it is working for me.

FROG - You are doing awesome! Way to go! I wish I could get my BF% taken properly. I have used various websites but it varies from site to site so you know they are not even close to being accurate. I tried measuring myself but that was a joke without calipers. One of them even said I was in the healthy range and how possible is that? The jiggle factor says otherwise!

SHEANN- Sorry to hear Jason is still having the seizures but at least they took a good long time to look him over. Perhaps these doctors looking at his MRI and catscans will have some more information. Still praying for you all.

DEBELLI- I thought she was calling you a gentile too and was laughing away here until I figured out she meant *genteel* and not *gentile* The hydro truck is the dude that drives in and reads your metre then drives out. My Hubby is a Pastor and already holds 2 degrees. This is another degree he is working on..a Classics degree. Greek...the NT ( I know you know what that means now! lol ) was written in Greek and so my husband knows Hebrew (OT) and Greek (NT) from his previous degree...he is just specializing even more now. He likes to be able to read and study the Sciptures in the original languages. Me...I am just happy to be able to read and understand it in English!

Jack-K - Wow...you rival Debelli in that last post of yours. I think you got all of us..impressive!

Toni- Hubby starts writing that exam in 7 minutes from now. He usually aces this stuff but I know he said there was so much to study. Professor said, "Know everything." Doesn't leave a guy with a break on his studying, eh?

VESNOID- I checked out your pots and I think they are beautiful too! Must be wonderful to have such a talent. I hope you do well on your sales.

Okay....that is it for me it seems. Brain came to an end. Have a fantastic WIW everyone!
Old 04-24-2002, 07:54 AM   #84  
Bustin' Buddy

GOOD MORNING!

Can someone cheer out 249?!?!?!? Cause that's where I was this morning!! It was so nice to move the bottom weight on my scale to the 200 instead of the 250!!!! Now - I just have to slide that top weight all the way across - BUT THAT'S OK!!!

So, last WIW I was at 252.5 and this one 249 so that's a loss of 3.5 pounds!!!

See you ladies on the board tomorrow cause I'll be MIA tonight - I have a function at school to attend. Hope you all have a great WIW!

Missy
284/249 /170
Old 04-24-2002, 08:15 AM   #85  
Mel

Default Yeah Fruit, Yeah Frog!!!

Good job, ladies! I'm happy for you!

Unfortunately, dh put the scale back in the bathroom and I'm up 3 pounds from my low, back to 138. Above goal again . I'm willing to bet that about 1 pound is new muscle, given the huge increase in weight I'm lifting, but my pants tell me that not all of it is muscle. Got to really buckle down.

Sorry the posts are short and infrequent these days, I think of you all.

mel

175/138 /135 originally, now 130
Old 04-24-2002, 08:41 AM   #86  
Clay Girl

Default WIW

Good Morning everybody!

DEB - Good job girl! Determined, aren't you? Perhaps you need to figure out just how much chocolate is going to cost you in walking and sweating. Me, I get sick as a dog if I eat too much sugar, so right now, I just remind myself of Monday, and....not tempted.

FROG - Congratulations!!! What an increadible feat! I am getting my fat count done for the first time next Wednesday, and I am really curious. OF course I have nothing to compare it with, but at least it will give me a starting point. What fat % should I shoot for, do you think?

BOB - Well, well. Knowing how much you like'em martinis, I know you will put up a big fight towards this competition. Way to go!

FRUIT - Good job on that scale! That's not just a little pat on the back, that's a swing, girl!

GRACIOUS - Must be nice to be somewhere, you'be never been before. I'm glad WIW was good to you. All that persistence paid off, right?

O.k. Will check back in later.

Vesna
Old 04-24-2002, 08:49 AM   #87  

MORNING EVERY BUDDY!!!

This was passed along to me this morning and I thought I would share...didn't realize how easy it is to make this yummy condiment!

MUSTARD

Making mustard is easy to do. It is best to mix small quantities to keep flavors fresh. Temperature of the mustard will vary according to the proportions and variety of mustard seed.
To Prepare: mix 2 – 3 Tbsp. liquid with ¼ cup ground mustard seed. For the French Dijon flavor, use champagne for the liquid, English style use vinegar, and for a spicy mustard use white wine. The Chinese variety uses flat beer and for the hottest of all, use black mustard seed and water.
To mellow the mustard, add a little milk, mayonnaise or olive oil. Sugar, garlic, tarragon or other hers can to added to vary the flavor.

Of course you ALL know to substitute the sugar for your favorite
A.S.!!!!!! I use SPLENDA because you measure just like sugar

Guess I will do a little work.....

BOB
Old 04-24-2002, 08:52 AM   #88  
Just me!

Post WIW

Well I am at 244. That is a 1 pound. I guess that's okay. Oh well! Sorry I can't chat long. I'm still trying to caught up at work for being on vacation.
Old 04-24-2002, 09:00 AM   #89  
Child of God

Default Oh My.....WIW

Good morning ladies! Once again, it is so beautiful here in Cinci! When days start off like this, I know it is gonna be good!
I missed that chat last night. I did not forget, but my hubby showed up and was on the computer ...great timing!
My sons friend had spent the past few days here and now his mom is home. It was really nice for my Kaleb, but it will be nice to get back to our normal family routine.
Tonight we have a party at church. The head of music is leaving and moving back home to PA. They are so home sick, and their parents have been ill so they are anxious to move back home. It will be sad, again for my child....Whitney. She is very close to one of their daughters.....but Whit is a survivor and she will be ok. Anyway......I hope the food there is legal. I am bringing some stuff like vegies. I just have a feeling that there will be some yummy food that calls my name.

Frog..
Way to go girl! Fat for muscle is AWESOME!!! How is it that you measure? I have seen scales that says it measures fat%...but figured it was not correct. Keep up the hard work!

Gracious...
Congrats on your weight! That is so funny...this time around, my TOM did not cause me to go up either. I thought...maybe I am wrong...that Debs TOM did not cause her to go up either...at least in the beginning. Sounds like your hubby is into learning! Where did he go to (see if I can spell this) seminary? I know they learn Greek there...but not a degree in it. Sounds so exciting! I would love to be able to read both Greek and Hebrew...but like you, English seems hard enough sometimes. Thank you for your kind words as well. I know that ALL things are totally possible with God. I gave it to Him a while ago and we shall see. Dan, my hubby, is very hard. The best way to describe him is....black heart, angry, spiteful, prideful, oh...the list could go on. I am such a positive person...it is draining. I know God will take care of us...me and the kids. He has a REAL anger management problem. No, he is not saved, as far as I know...and they say you know them by their fruits. Thank you for your prayers.

Fruit...
WTG!!!!! What an awesome feeling to get to use another part of the scale! Keep up the hard work and the positive attitude! In no time flat you will be going down more and more! Thank you too for your kind words. What a blessing to be with a man that loves you. I will keep on praying for you two and for a junior!

For the others who had such kind words about my "situation"......
Thank you! . He is a doctor...a cardioligist....and he is great at breaking hearts He was brought up in a bad home and he does not know how to act...at 36 you would think he was mature. I know I have a place here if I ever need to type-! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok..
..now for WIW....
TOM had no effect on me this time. Pretty weird as I usually gain about 2 pounds. I had been weighing 127-126...more 126. So today, I will offically say 126. It is soild (I have a digital). So that makes 1 pound from my goal.
My problem is not losing....it is keeping off. That is where I fall down. I think working out has really helped too!

OK....anyone watch the OSBOURNES....
That Jason guy...too weird! Ozzy looked like a total dummy trying to open that DVD and play it. That show cracks me up, even though it is half bleeped out!

I hope the scales do good for everyone!

Last edited by Kimmythekid; 04-24-2002 at 09:04 AM.
Old 04-24-2002, 09:33 AM   #90  

Good morning everyone.... We had a giant storm last night with a lightening show and everything...I couldn't sleep so got up and read a bit..Sorry I jumped off the chat line so fast. My little grandson called from Colorado to thank me for his birthday gift. He just turned 10 and doesn't call to often!!! LOL... But I did come back on and you guys had ran away.....Jumped up this morning and headed right for the scales. Flashlight in hand. So I can be sure and see the numbers right!! And I've lost 2 lbs. this week. I thought with all the walking I've been doing etc. it might be a hugh loss. But I'll sure take two lbs. I need to get more vegetables in my diet and will try this week.

Kimmythekid-Hope you make it through the party okay. And dodge those yummy things not OP!! Hows your SD doing? Glad you held steady and solid on the weight...

Bob-Thats wild about mustard and a good thing to keep in your recipe book. Thank you!!

Vesnoid-Good talking to you last night.

Meliris-Back to the grind Mel, but getting that muscle is great....

Fruitloupe-OH MY GOSH what a absolutly fab weight loss........... That is great. I'm clapping for you...... You just made my day!!!!

Gracious-OH MY GOSH you too.... This is great and I would be celebrateing big time. That must be a great feeling........ Congradulations. This board is hopping with great news.. Keep up the good work....

Frog-Sorry you didn't make it to the chat...Good for you Frog. You must be looking and feeling great. Wow! That sounds great... I'll bet that was plain ole yucky fat too!!

Nance-You are cracking me up!! Sorry you missed your chance!!!

I'll check back in after while... Hope everyone has a great day!!!

213/194/130
Closed Thread