Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

View Poll Results: If someone were to ask you what you weigh, would you tell them the truth?
No, never! 4 10.81%
Not now, maybe later 4 10.81%
Not at this time, but when I lose a set amount of weight 1 2.70%
Not now, but when I reach my goal 3 8.11%
Depends on who's asking 19 51.35%
Yes, but with hesitation 1 2.70%
Yes, without a problem 5 13.51%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2002, 07:51 PM   #121  
"I'm working on it!"

Exclamation Oh Dear

I just realized I missed GATOR's birthday! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY GATOR . I'm sorry I forgot. I hope you had a wonderful day!
Old 02-17-2002, 08:28 PM   #122  
Little Engine That Could

Thanks, Zanne and Karen. I did have a good day.

Slaphappy--Whole foods is a upscale HFS. It has a big cheese section with all types of gourmet cheeses. It has a large wine section, a specialty coffee section, and a bakery and deli. It is more gourmet pure foods rather than just a HFS. It has only a small vitamin dept. Lots of its fruits and veggies are organic. The fresh fish section is wonderful, with sushi quality fishes. You can also get duck breast there, along with other non-steroid treated meats.

BOB--I have a meeting on the 9th. All day, but it is in Winter Park! Depending on what goes on during the meeting, I may be able to meet y’all for dinner. I’ll know that Sat. afternoon.

Karen--BTW, even if you fail we still love you and want you here. I certainly am not perfect and slip all the time. And I keep posting!
Old 02-17-2002, 08:40 PM   #123  
Goddess

Red face Sunday Evening

Good evening everyone! I've got a purring kitty curled up in my lap and am already in my jammies. It's been a long day and I have a longer one ahead of me tomorrow. Time to relax!

Deb--congrats on the size 2s--it doesn't matter whether they are missized or not. I know what you mean about not knowing what size to take into the dressing room with you! Some standards in sizing would be nice. I'm sure you could try the cheese cake recipe with lemon juice and geletin. I don't see why it wouldn't work.

BOB--it is good to hear that everything went well with Missy. Give her my love. I also think the orange jello would be wonderful int eh cheesecake cups. Speaking of cremesicle-s-Super Walmart's BlueBunny yougurt has an orange creme flavor that is wonderful! That, the key lime and the lemon chiffon are like eating pie filling--but they are SB legal.

Vesna--Brown sugar is a no-no. Any sugar, for that matter is bad for us. It doesn't really matter what form it is in--sugar is evil! Try the agave. I haven't tried making any cakes because it seems to be that the WW flour would make them too heavy. I saw a TV show on the food network that said that cake flour is the most refined flour--that makes it the most likely to spike the blood sugar!

Karen--glad you are felling better--been there and done that with the neck.shoulder/arm stuff. You have my sympathies because it is NO FUN!

Frog--sounds like you had a busy weekend. Has your kitty had her surgery yet? I've got to take Miss Belle next week, but she is so tiny I'm worried about it. I know it is routine, but she still looks so small--only weighs 3 1/2 pounds. I'm just a nervous mother I know!

Time to go. I probably won't be on the board tomorrow so will see everyone Friday.

Susan
Old 02-18-2002, 07:39 AM   #124  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

Morning!

It's a new week, time to start a new board! Just click on the link below to get to the new weekly board:

http://64.119.161.199/forum/showthre...threadid=13557

SEE YOU THERE!!
Closed Thread