Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2007, 08:33 PM   #181  

Dinner is done...and the kitchen cleaned some. We had filet mignon, and tabouli. Before you all get to thinking we are wealthy or something, let me explain. There is a Korean grocery store chain that opened up here about two years ago. I don't know how they do it, but they sell whole tenderloins for $5 a pound! I can hardly get lean hamburger meat for that! So, I bought a whole one and cut it into steaks. They are smallish, so it lasts for more meals, but it sure was good! I got enough for at least three meals, and it was $22, so not too bad!

TECH: Good to see you!

Now where has TONI gotten off to? And why hasn't BOB stopped in and reported more on her new job???

Old 05-31-2007, 09:40 PM   #182  

Have been feeling bad all day. headache, nasal congestion & sore throat. YUCK!

Scale's been down to 180.4 the last 2 days.
Old 05-31-2007, 10:07 PM   #183  
ericsmommy

Hi guys

Just got done doing dinner and clean up and now l can relax, been a stressful day, Eric has been a handful and it's (TOM) so l am cramping and sore. But SAturday we are heading to Montana and I can't wait, to swim in the pool and relax, I love going to a hotel cause it's relaxing and we always get a king size bed so DH and I arn't fighting over sides of the bed, When our queen bed is readt to be replaced we are gonna go to a king. But we just bought our queen 2 years ago so that won't be for a few more years.
Scale was down again this morning to 174 boy l was excited, but l don't change my ticker till l see it twice in a row.

Hope all of you are feeling good and are going to enjoy the weekend.

Bye for now got to give Eric his bath.
Old 06-01-2007, 07:39 AM   #184  

Morning! Just flying by. I have a doctor appointment with my new doctor this morning. I will stop back by when I get home and let you all know how it went....
Old 06-01-2007, 08:31 AM   #185  

I've got to go shopping today and stock up this new fridge!! It's great and much bigger than what we had before. We have about 1-1.5 inches to either wall and cabinets above! We cut it close!!

Good luck Monet!! Hope the new doctor is more sympathetic to your ideas!

Mommy- Hope you have a wonderful time on your trip!

Country-we did get a little rain last night, but it was just enough to make it muggy!

Tech-So sorry you missed the award. I got an invitation to Rachel's honors day program this year. It was during my work day, so I would have had to ask for some time off. I asked her about it and she didn't care one way or the other. I wanted her to say, yes I want you to be there. I guess they're all growing up on me!

Everyone else Hope you have a wonderful day!
Old 06-01-2007, 11:11 AM   #186  

Back from the doctor!! I LOVED her. She was a good listener, did not mind that I tend to read a lot, asked for the address for the website here so she could see it... She is going to manage my diabetes and thyroid issues and see how it goes. That is fine with me. I did not like the endo I was going to. So, I am pleased with how it all went. Her staff was nice too...a BIG plus!

I need to go get some stuff done, so I will check in later!
Old 06-01-2007, 06:54 PM   #187  
BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL RULES

HEY MONET....

I'm here and will be back later to report...BUT....if you're going to start the JUNE BOARD, I'll wait...don't want it to get lost in the rush!

BOB
Old 06-01-2007, 07:14 PM   #188  
BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL RULES

Old 06-01-2007, 09:27 PM   #189  

DUH! It IS June 1! So I will!

Here is the NEW board!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114123
Closed Thread