Success Stories! Share your success stories! Let's work together to make this the busiest forum of all!

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2003, 01:27 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 277/270/150

Height: 5'3"

I am definitely going on a major shopping spree. That one special item will be either a sexy denim jumpsuit or a nice dress. I haven't worn a one-piece (dress, jumpsuit, or swim suit) since about the 6th grade. I don't wear dresses now because of my gut. I gain all of my weight in my midsection.
Old 08-25-2003, 04:36 PM   #32  

Hopefully A wedding gown!
Old 08-28-2003, 05:44 PM   #33  
Take Out Queen

Well being a dreamer there are so many things that I want to do once I'm at my goal weight. These are the three things that I look forward too:

1* Self- Confidence
2* Wedding in Hawaii (I've post-poned it until I lose the weight)
3* Sex with the lights on!!!!!!!! hehe

~Carlie
Old 08-31-2003, 11:31 AM   #34  
Rattie Lover

Oooo I have a few things I am going to do..get..etc..

I am going to get a make-over and get professional pictures done of me in either a bikini or something sexy for my husband.
I am going to buy a bunch of skinny clothes that I have always just got to drool over but could never fit in and wear them with pride!(Jeans Jeans Jeans!)
I am going to go on either a cruise or to one of those resort type of places with hubby for a honeymoon that we never had.
And last but not least...We're going to put in a back yard oasis with a swimming pool, spa, etc. to keep the weight off!

Gosh just typing that keeps me motivated. WOOHOO!

Noodles
Old 09-02-2003, 07:28 PM   #35  

Hi All, When I reach my goal weight I plan to buy a red leather dress.... or the brightest outfit I can find to show off my new figure.

Hang In There!
Old 09-03-2003, 05:57 PM   #36  

Height: 5'1"

Wow-
After reading all this I had to post too.

When I reach my goal, I plan on taking a weekend vacation away, with the brand new clothes that I can finally wear. And bringing the camera and actually posing for some of the pictures.

I'd hate for my daughter to look back 30-40yrs later and not see any pictures of me. She needs memories too.

Marti
Old 09-09-2003, 04:48 PM   #37  
Waiting for ONEDERLAND!

S/C/G: 209/209/150

Height: 5'10"

Well my goal is to lose a little over 70lbs... I have a while to go I know... and its going to be a battle......

BUT on the bright side this is what i might do when i lose the weight and reach my goals!!
(of course i wont do ALL of them but here are some ideas)
1. get a warm brownie w/vanilla ice cream (one of the best things on earth.....)

2. eat out at a chinese food place (ahhh must avoid like the plague right now.... but... chinese food is another beautiful thing )

3. buy NEW CLOTHES!!!!

and im sure there are plenty of other things i can think of
Old 09-10-2003, 07:47 AM   #38  
Starting Over Again!

S/C/G: 185/119/125

Height: 5'4"

I hear ya about the Chinese food...we finally had to stop going to the Chinese Buffett here in town...it was just too addictive and it was hard to control portions...I find that the less I eat out, the better I can control my portions and calories. I finally reached one of my goals the other day...I put on a (modest) two-piece bathing suit....believe it or not it was too big....I just got to keep going...got about 20 more lbs. to lose...these are the hardest for me too. I've only been taking off about 2 lbs. a month...really struggling with the appetite.
Old 09-10-2003, 11:14 AM   #39  
Work in Progress

well of course new clothes......and then a trip to the fire station up the street to do some major flirting with those beautiful single men!!!

Really I just want to be able to ride my bike in cute tight bike shorts, play volleyball on the beach and if necessary, consider tummy tuck and breast lift
Old 09-10-2003, 04:03 PM   #40  
Waiting for ONEDERLAND!

S/C/G: 209/209/150

Height: 5'10"

GeorgiaLady, I hear ya!

My bf and I used to go to the China Buffet every Sunday...... it would be all we'd eat all day.... but still I think it hurt us rather than helped.. and prolly caused me to gain more weight.... so we stopped..... and of course we stopped fast food and candy! Of course he's 5'9" and 189 or so and hes FINE he thinks hes overweight..... his right weight is like 175-180.. but.. we're dieting together and hes very supportive of me.. and despite him only having to lose like 10lbs... (GRRR! lol) we're still in it together!
Old 09-13-2003, 11:27 PM   #41  
Never give up

S/C/G: 78 kg/71/65?

Height: 5'1.5"

Autumn S, great idea for a thread. This is the kind of image training that I am so lacking in. Now, I'm going to go off and think about this because at the moment, I really must admit I have no idea what I am going to do, which probably means I was setting myself up for failure. Can't picture it. Don't get it.
Old 09-14-2003, 08:24 PM   #42  

Rarr. Chines buffets bad. Bad bad bad. They look so healthy with all the vegetables... but then you add the piles and piles of white rice. Plus soda. And the requisite hot fried sugary donut ball. NOT a place for losing weight. They're fine every once in a while, but I used to go twice a week.

I will buy myself a whole new wardrobe. Not just a few outfits. But a whole new closet full of clothes. It'll take a year to lose the weight, so I'm saving $$$ a little at a time. I will probably hit goal right around fall of next year, and fall is my favorite clothing season. Look out, mall!

AR
Old 09-15-2003, 02:22 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 185/136/125

Height: 5'5"

Angry

I think new clothes are what I want to buy most of all. I'm planning a trip next spring and would love to be able to have a new wardrobe before then! I have specifically promised myself (this is sort of dumb) that I can buy a shirt with my college logo on it. I'm only a part-time student right now, and am a "mature student" as well, but still. They don't sell much of a range of sizes except in the ugly shirts, for some reason. I guess that's sort of why I want one of the nice ones, because being able to wear one will mean I'm not fat!
Old 09-21-2003, 06:06 AM   #44  
just call me skinny

I'm going to cut my very long hair.
Old 09-21-2003, 08:14 AM   #45  

A little black dress!! You know, how they always say this is a staple in your wardrobe? Well, I've never had a little black dress and I'm going to get me one as my reward when I reach my goal weight.
Closed Thread