3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Success Stories!

Success Stories! Share your success stories! Let's work together to make this the busiest forum of all!

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2003, 08:51 PM   #16
Doin' it this time

S/C/G: 208.8/208.8/145

Default I feel like I am doing a commercial

When I reach 150 I am going to Disney.............lol
Old 07-14-2003, 08:45 AM   #17

Me too! I am going to Disney! Well on the cruise. One umbrella drink please!!

I should be there by Feb of 2003. But my cruise is in June. So no questions asked. I will be there.

Can't wait. Amazing how losing weight boost our confidence level.

I love the nike tatoo idea too!!
Old 07-14-2003, 07:26 PM   #18

Well, I actually have two goals. One is for the end of August and I hope to be at or very close to 165. But thats not the end of the road, its just the weight where I will truly feel like I am almost back to my old self. So when I get there, I am definately getting a man!! Really, it sounds dumb, but I left my BF of 7 years last summer and since then have not had another guy. I need one.

After that goal, losing the rest is a bonus and thats how I will treat it. One bonus day after another! But, yeah, I plan on getting some skimpy clothes to please the new man! And when my calves are small enough to actually fit into a pair of horseback riding boots, I am going to purchase some of those. Most people think that the custom boot is where its at, but after all my struggles, it will feel GREAT to buy some off the rack.

I think I want to buy some lingerie also, that would feel sooooooo good!
Old 07-16-2003, 10:38 AM   #19

Smile

I plan on going on a shopping spree. I'm saving money now!!! I can't wait. I also plan on going on a one week vacation on the west coast wearing my new bikini!!!!
Old 07-28-2003, 08:02 PM   #20

Hi everyone. New to the boards but wanted to put in my two cents. The one thing I tell myself every year is that by New Year's Eve I'll be "this" thin and picture myself in a slinky dress sipping champagne with my boyfriend. The past few years it's been sweatpants and a beer. Not this year, I"m determined to drop 50 pounds by then, not that I"ll be perfect then, but on my way to it.
264/264 (1st day!)/130
Old 07-29-2003, 02:33 AM   #21
Arizona Girl

My goal is to weigh 165lbs by December (I just restarted today at 230--so 65lbs to go....)

When I reach my goal...I am getting my belly button pierced. I am 29, and have a 3 yr old child...but hey I will feel like HOT mama...when I get that fat off... so stretch marks or not...the piercing will be just so I can be proud of what I accomplished

~Obstacles
are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal~
Old 07-29-2003, 12:03 PM   #22

Oh such fun! You all have great ideas. I have lost about 90 since January and still have 170 to go but when I reach my goal, hopefully by fall of next year, my wonderful and adorable hubby of 31 years and I are going on a full blown HONEYMOON on a cruise ship to the carribean! We never had a honeymoon because he was in the military and had to get back then there were children and no money so my plan is to take that great trip we have always dreamed of to St Thomas. DH has been there, but I haven't and he has always wanted to take me.

I am going to drag his behind out dancing everynight and make him keep up with ME for once!

YOU LADIES ARE ALL DOING A GREAT JOB!

Faye
Old 07-29-2003, 02:34 PM   #23
seekie

You know, I've never thought very concretely about what I'm going to do when I get to goal, because, I guess, I never thought I'd get there. But this time I'm going to make it, so I need to come up with a reward.

One time, a long time ago, I was wandering around Georgetown, DC with some friends and wandered into a fetish-wear shop. I saw this incredible latex dress and for some reason it's stuck in my mind. I'm not the fetish-wear kind of girl but I want a latex dress.

This is my year
Old 07-29-2003, 03:25 PM   #24

When I get to goal I'm gonna buy me some sexy clothes by J-Lo, baby phat, and guess. I'm gonna get me some tall sexy boots, and sexy heels. I already have 1 tattoo but I'm gonna get another one on my thigh. I'm gonna get my navel pierced. I want some sexxy undies from Vicki's Secret and fredricks of hollywood. Yes I am gonna be hanging like wet clothes LOL!!!!!
Old 07-30-2003, 04:17 PM   #25

When I reach my goal, I am going to buy a pair of diamond studs and wear nothing but to bed!!!
Old 08-02-2003, 04:52 PM   #26

When I am at my goal weight I will buy a bathing suit. The first one I have purchased in ten years. I am 31 and looking forward to seeing my feet again so maybe I'll get a toe ring too. My wish will be for a boob lift and a tummy tuck. But when I reach my goal weight the biggest thing I want is to be able to look in the mirror for more longer than to see if my hair is fine or I if I have something in my teeth. I might just stare at myself for a couple of days!!!

Goal Weight 125

Old 08-02-2003, 11:56 PM   #27
Healthy and Positive!

Great topic!! I'm getting lots of good ideas here! I have a list of things I want to do before I die (most of them consist of me being naked with a man--) I could really rename the list Things to Do when I Get in Shape. I did go out on a limb a few years ago and get my naval pierced at 250 pounds (agree that the piercing did not hurt, just not being able to sleep on my tummy for several weeks). I felt so sexy--even though no one but me ever saw it. It was cool just to know that I had a sexy secret under my clothes. I went thru a really depressed stretch where I felt like a worthless tub of lard and let it grow up. I'm down to 215 now and will definitely be getting my navel pierced again. I'm going to go to Jamaica or some other exotic locale and be a slut once I get to goal. LOL!!! I've been so ashamed of my body for so long; I just want to bask in the glory of being something that men actually want instead of invisible! Is that wrong, lol!!???
Old 08-03-2003, 12:21 PM   #28

I don't think that wrong at all. I do it too but my finace probably wouldn't approve! He's kinda of a stickler like that. I never want him to see me and hes a visual kinda guy. Says you're beautiful and I say piss off. That's our foreplay! I can't wait until I feel the same way about myself as he does.

Goal Weight 125

Old 08-03-2003, 07:36 PM   #29

What a fun thread!

A new wardrobe of cute clothes and undies! No more big ol white cotton panties!!

A tummy tuck if I need it although my skin is really elastic.
New boobs. I am a whopping 34AA when I am thin and I do enjoy my big boobs and would like to keep them.

I plan to get all dressed up with my grown daughter who stops traffic. She looks like Alicia Silverstone and has a bod like Halle Berry. Then go torment some men.

A dancing costume made by Madam Abla who is like the Chanel/Prada of Belly Dancing Costumes

A trip to a beach somewhere!
SW205/CW151/GW125 5'4"
Down 54 pounds
Began on 7/7/2003

Old 08-12-2003, 12:16 AM   #30
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 6"

Quote:
Originally posted by Athenaphoenix
... I've been so ashamed of my body for so long; I just want to bask in the glory of being something that men actually want instead of invisible! Is that wrong, lol!!???
Nothing wrong at'all with that, girl!

A couple of ladies mentioned motorcycles; do it!! It's a fantastic goal to work towards, 'cause you do need strength and fitness to ride well, and a fit woman on a bike will get you ALOT of nice attention!

I love hearing all these goals. I also want a pierced navel, and am working on feeling that it's OK for a middle-aged lady to do it.

Keep on your programs, and work towards these GREAT goals!!!

My program - Watching portions and trying to avoid empty carbs; at-home workouts
My motorcycle - '04 Honda VTX 1300C. Candy Apple Red!
Closed Thread