3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Success Stories!

Success Stories! Share your success stories! Let's work together to make this the busiest forum of all!

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2005, 02:05 AM   #211
Big Beautiful Mommy of 1

S/C/G: 256/256/170

Height: 5'8

Im going to buy lots of sexy clothes. I want to look hot and fashionable. Im only 19 and Ive never been able to look hot in all the latest fashions, cuz face it they just dont think of us big girls when it comes to fashion. The fashion world is getting better but I cant afford to drop $60 on a cute tank top So when I lose weight Im gonna dress sexy. Oh and Im going to do a photo shoot in only my underwear. I have done it recently but the outcome of the pictures just wasnt pleasant So when my body is smoking Im gonna take better pictures and keep the old ones for a reminder of "hey if you let yourself go THIS is what youll look like"

Long Term Goal
Closed Thread