Maybe I'm just blind, but I've gone over the recipe a million times and cannot find anywhere where it lists vanilla as an ingredient. Has anybody made this and, if so, how much vanilla did you use?
Iced Vanilla Coffee Milk
15 minutes | Serves: 4 (1-cup)
Whipped topping turns this coffee milk into a satisfying, rich-tasting dessert. The cinnamon stick stirrer adds a light spiced flavor. You can also sprinkle some ground cinnamon on top, if you like. (Phase 1)
* 3 cups strongly brewed decaffeinated coffee, chilled
* 1 cup fat-free or 1% milk
* 2 teaspoons granular sugar substitute
* Ice cubes
* 1/2 cup fat-free or light whipped topping
* Pinch ground cinnamon for garnish (optional)
* 4 cinnamon sticks for garnish (optional)
0 g fat (0 g sat)
6 g carbohydrate
2 g protein
0 g fiber
45 mg sodium
1. In a pitcher, combine coffee, milk, vanilla, and sugar substitute; stir well. Fill 4 (10-ounce) glasses with ice. Pour coffee mixture over ice. Spoon 2 tablespoons of the whipped topping into each glass.
2. Stir gently so that some topping mixes with coffee and some remains at the top of the glass. Garnish each with a pinch of ground cinnamon and a cinnamon stick, if using.