- You naughty naughty girl! When Daniel and I go on our honeymoon to Vegas I plan on seeing The Chippendales. I've heard rumors that all of the men on the Chippendales prefer men but I don't think that they've ever confirmed or denied that. All those hotties and they wouldn't even enjoy me if they had me.
I mean..... ummmm well.... *fans self*
- A lot of people have made the prediction that Heather gains once she goes home and does not come back to the finale. I personally think Eric is going to win judging by the snippets of their current weights after the last show.
- when I made my chicken pot pie I used everything SB approved except for the crust. Daniel isn't on SBD (yet
) so he just at the majority of the crust while I had just a little. I did look on some recipe sites and the only on I could find that had something halfway healthy was a Canola Oil Pie Crust. Supposedly you can substitute the shortening with canola oil and it cuts the trans fats and saturated fats in half. It calls for all purpose flour but I don't see why you couldn't substitute it with whole grain.
Canola Oil Pie Crust
1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour (or whole grain
1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar (or Splenda
1/2 tsp salt
2 tablespoons of cold 1% milk
1/2 cup of canola oil
1. Sift together flour, sugar and salt. In a small bowl, beat milk into canola oil with fork until frothy. Form a well in flour mixture. Add canola oil mixture and combine gently with a fork until crumbly.
2. Pat into a pie plate as you would for a crumb crust. Add filling and bake according to filling recipe.
Not quite sure if you can roll it out or not. It's worth a try though!
<<<<< this is with out the substitutions made
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Amount Per Serving
* Total Fat: 14.3g
* Cholesterol: < 1mg
* Sodium: 148mg
* Total Carbs: 18.8g
* Dietary Fiber: 0.6g
* Protein: 2.5g