South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2006, 04:32 PM   #1  
Stinger

S/C/G: 0/0/0

Height: 5'5

Default New to Phase II~Nov 20-26, 06

Hi

This thread is for anyone who is just starting phase II. Let's help each other stay on track, share ideas and pat each other on the back for our success.

My name is Kim. I have been on S.B. for three weeks. The first two weeks I lost 11 lbs. This last week I lost 0.

I am not worried--Okay maybe a little. I am eating healthy and learning that food is not my world. Things I thought were yummy to die for before aren't as temping to me now. I think my taste are becoming more refinded. I prefer salmon to chicken nuggets now

Most of all I thank God I can eat bread; even if it is 100 whole wheat or whole grain.

TwoPeasInAPod
Old 11-20-2006, 05:30 PM   #2  
Losing on the Beach

S/C/G: 205/ticker/164

I am with you two peas- I have not started phase 2 yet but I will after Thanksgiving....Keep up the awosme work, pounds gone are pounds gone
Old 11-20-2006, 05:49 PM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Thanks for starting this thread. I thought of it as a followup to the last great Phase I thread.

Take it slow and it will go.
Old 11-20-2006, 09:58 PM   #4  
Stinger

Yes I thought we really needed to keep this going. I'm glad to hear you are sticking it out.

Knowing that pizza and Italian food was going to be served at the staff meeting tonight I went to the store to look for a low carb pizza. I found one that used whole wheat for the crust, low fat cheese, turkey pepperoni and tomato sauce with only 3 grams of sugar. It's called culinary concepts and comes in a blue box. 1 serving is 1/3 of the pizza; about two slices.

I ate it with a salad and was full. I must admit that when I went to the meeting I did indulge in a meatball. It was a big step for me to watch people eat my favorite food. Hey atleast I didn't eat the noodles.
Old 11-20-2006, 10:38 PM   #5  
Kris

S/C/G: 217.5/212/130

Height: 5'3"

Today was my "official" start of Phase One -- and I was thrilled to have some blueberries! But, I am thinking I might do another 2 weeks of Phase One starting next Monday. I will be traveling from Wednesday till next Monday and while I can handle Phase 2 on the road, Phase 1 would be setting myself up for failure.

So that's my plan for now!

Good job at your meeting TwoPeas!
Old 11-21-2006, 05:01 PM   #6  
Stinger

That sounds like a good plan Kris. I am convinced that while on phase 2 there will be days when I need to go back to phase 1 to get a jump start and days I will need to do phase 2 or even phase 3 because of lifes situations.
Old 11-21-2006, 05:31 PM   #7  
Losing on the Beach

S/C/G: 205/ticker/164

I am with you two, I am gonna have to do phase one for a few days after Thanksgiving as I am eating what I want that day and when my weight goes back down to where it was the day before I will go to phase 2, Good luck at weigh in...
Old 11-25-2006, 12:15 PM   #8  
Stinger

Hello Everyone

Great news to report. I just got back from the gym. They have a scale that actually works. (I've been jumping up and down on mine to get it to move and then it really didn't work anyway.)

That's not the best part...the best part is I am down 4 1/2 more lbs on phase II. Yes that's right I can eat bread and fruit and still lose weight. I am so relieved. Now I get to changed my weight counter. Whewee!!!!!!

Old 11-25-2006, 02:00 PM   #9  

You chicks are off to a great start!!! Keep it up!
Closed Thread