3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   South Beach Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet-110/)
-   -   Anyone dressing up for Halloween? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet/96947-anyone-dressing-up-halloween.html)

JanaM 10-29-2006 08:25 AM

Anyone dressing up for Halloween?

In past years there's always been a big Halloween costume contest at work, but I've never joined in. This year, I was really pumped about getting a costume and this year they're not going to have one. Bummer! But I'm going to dress up anyway. I got a Tavern Wench costume (that actually looks pretty good) and have a big ceramic beer stein that I'm going to carry around.

Anyone else out there going to dress up for Halloween? Kim, I know you're having a party. Are you going to have a costume?

jenne1017 10-29-2006 08:58 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I did/am! We've got two parties. One was last night. My wife and I went as sk8er chicks. heh. The point of Halloween is dressing up as something you are not and if you knew us, you'd KNOW we're not! :lol3:

We've got another party on Halloween itself so maybe someone will actually get a shot with our mini-skateboards but in the meantime, here are 2 shots :)

They are kinda small so here is the link to the photo set

JanaM 10-29-2006 03:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Cottage, you asked for a pic. Here 'tis. :D Hoping to get some better pictures from work on Tuesday.

Schatzi 10-29-2006 04:41 PM

FABULOUS JANA~!!~~ I :love: it!!!

Schatzi 10-29-2006 05:06 PM

Sigh, this wil be my 4th year of no dressing...but I have no doubt that we'll be doing the "Kim" thing and throwing parties in the years to come... Since we are in a rental, all my pics are stored away but I dressed up with a group of friends back in Joisey for ohh... 10 -15 years or so... We use to go to clubs and conventions and enter for prizes and we won most years :D :D here's a list of some of the groups we went as (I know not as good as scanning a pic in :shrug:)
Alice in Wonderland ( I was the Queen)
The Addams family (Cousin IT thankyewverymuch)
Characters from the Batman Series (the Penquin)
Dead Wedding Party (flower girl)
The Munsters (I was grandpa)
B horror movie characters (I was one of the twins from Mothra.. We had the fly, Bugeyes, Mothra, Vampira, Catwoman, the ape with antennas (from Plan 9 from outer space) and Ed Wood complete in a pink angora sweater :lol:)
Hellraisers (Julia, the bandage wrapped no skin chick)
Killer Clowns fron outer space
Twisted nursery rhyme characters ( I was Little miss muffet -with my head wrapped in webs all mummified :devil:)
Aliens
Witches coven (I was Hazel from the Bugs Bunny Classic)
Vampires (I was an Edwardian hussy vampire)
Classic Monsters ( I was Dr Jeckyll/Mr Hyde, we had Frankenstein, The Bride, werewolf, Dracula, Draculas lover and The Mummy, .)
Nightmare before Xmas (ooglyboogly)

I Love :love: Halloweeen! Thanks fer endulging me in listing some of my fav's over the years!

cottagebythesea 10-30-2006 09:40 AM

Jana, I love the costume, you look great!