South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2006, 04:17 PM   #16  
beachbum

Hi Ladies

I was in the middle of posting to you when my computer went down. I don't remember what I was posting in the orginal one.

I'm not going to change my ticker even if I gained 1.5 yesterday. It had something to do with my not feeling well.

I wasn't feeling well this morning,had sort of a tummy ache,with the salty taste in mouth syndrom.Than I remembered that I had a severe sinus headache over the weekend tha resulted into a draining of the sinus yesterday morn.turning my mouth salty tasting.Now that I know I'm not worried anymore.

BIG CONGRATS to all the losers and heres to next week for the rest

SORRY for all the ones are ill hope your all better soon

Have to get dinner started.

Hugs BB
Old 10-10-2006, 05:11 PM   #17  

I had a homemade biscuit and butter for a snack . we ran out of bread yesterday and stores were closed so I made biscuits for lunches. sigh

I am really hungry right now...I think...might be munchies. Supper in 30 min. Spose I should go make it, huh?
Closed Thread