South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2006, 01:21 PM   #1  
memphis

S/C/G: 146/138/125

Height: 5'3"

Default Headaches, Hunger, No Weight Loss!

I am in my 3rd week of Phase 2. I have had headaches since the start (I have a hx of migraines but not this frequently). I am eating a lot of splenda was eating sugar in tea, etc. before SB. Eating lots of protein and veges, introduced oatmeal in the a.m.s this week. just started to intro bread at lunch.

I have lost 8lbs in total. Nothing in the last 8 days.

Any ideas?
Old 10-07-2006, 02:19 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 185/168/150

Height: 5'8

http://www.foodanddiet.com/NewFiles/splenda.html
Old 10-09-2006, 12:17 AM   #3  

Sorry you're having migraines Memphis... You may be sensitive to Splenda as suggested in the Link fitby40 provided.. Just curious--What is "a lot of splenda?"

Without additional details it's hard to determine why you are not losing . If you post a sample of your daily menu perhaps we can help figure it out.. You might also want to try inputting your portion/Cals in Fitday.com to help determine how many cals and where they are coming from.
Old 10-09-2006, 12:15 PM   #4  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

It wouldn't hurt to visit your doctor, Memphis. I'm sorry you're going through this!

What you used to eat might have masked the symptoms of a health problem that's only showing up now. Or you may be sensitive to Splenda. Or, perhaps, there's something else going on...like you started drinking more coffee when you started SBD or something like that...and it's affecting the headaches. Keep track of what you're eating/drinking and how much, as close to exact as you can, then go see your doctor and see what she/he says, okay?

Also, posting a daily menu here might help us all to help you figure out why you aren't losing. Hope you can resolve this soon!
Closed Thread