South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2006, 11:54 AM   #1  

Default Just wanted to drop in and say HI!

I don't know if you will remember me, but I was around at the beginning of the year. I am hypothyroid and have PCOS. With the support of this board, I lost 34 pounds. My husband lost 30 pounds too. I was dropping sizes and exercising regularly. It was wonderful! In April, I found out that I was pregnant. I am now 6 months pregnant. I have put on more weight than I would like to admit. I haven't been a very well behaved eater. I know better and know what to eat. My husband has gained back at least all of his weight. So, I find myself on here looking in that wonderful receipe section to do damage control for myself and get him back on track. I plan to nurse after the baby is here so my concentration will be on better eating and more phase 3 like eating.

Anyways, I just wanted to say HI and tell you all that you are the best. I wanted to get pregnant and I am happy about it. I don't feel that it would have happened for me if I hadn't dropped the weight first. Boy, it was an experiene watching my waistline go out again though.
Old 09-22-2006, 02:18 PM   #2  

I remember you, Dana. Hi! Eating healthy (phase 3) is a great way of preparing your body for birth and for nursing afterwards. Make sure you get enough calcium.
Old 09-22-2006, 04:31 PM   #3  

Thanks! I will. I just have to force myself to get back in to the swing of eating healthy again. It makes me so mad at myself, b/c I know how much better I feel when I'm not eating all that crap.

Look at your ticker!! Congrats!!
Closed Thread