3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   South Beach Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet-110/)
-   -   Naked Naked Naked (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet/93311-naked-naked-naked.html)

Sunnybunny 09-07-2006 02:22 PM

Naked Naked Naked

VEGGIES!!!

I had ya'll going there didn't I?!?!?! :carrot:

OK...so I would like to know what are your fav naked veggies?

I like: zucchini, squash, jicama, radishes, cauliflower, red & yellow peppers

How about you?
:carrot:

Chal 09-07-2006 02:28 PM

Must admit... I had to look!! :p

My favourite NAKED veggies are cucumber, zucchini and brocolli. :D Oh, and tomatoes!!!!

TiredofWeightin 09-07-2006 02:52 PM

It's funny how certain words just peak your attention, huh! Do you think it works if you just say it out loud all of a sudden!!;)

My fave nudies are carrots, cauliflower, and any type of peppers, especially jalapenos!!!:devil:

Island Girl 09-07-2006 03:06 PM

Hi,
Let's see: jicama, cucumber, red and yellow peppers,

Karen S.

Ruthxxx 09-07-2006 03:56 PM

Radishes!

Sunnybunny 09-07-2006 03:57 PM

I love Jalapenos too!!!!!!!!!!!!

cottagebythesea 09-07-2006 06:16 PM

You really caught my attention! :o Little disappointed to find out you were only talking about veggies! :( :D

My top favorite veggie is BROCCOLI, naked or not. Another favorite is zucchini, YUM!

ladybugnessa 09-07-2006 06:41 PM

peppers both red and green, baby carrots, green beans cooked or fresh...

now if adding a touch of soy sauce and garlic does not count... then we can add onions and zucchini.

beachgal 09-07-2006 06:59 PM

Peppers! :T I love them in hummus, but I can have them naked too!

Broccoli...but I like it steamed, first. I'm not a huge fan of it raw. I love cucumbers, tomatoes, and carrots.

Great thread! :hat:

SumtingSweet 09-07-2006 11:44 PM

Sheesh! You reeled me in ;) I hate vegetables but yesterday I tried something new...zuchinni! And I actually like it...who woulda thought?

Sunnybunny 09-08-2006 09:16 AM

I forgot celery, which I am eating right now!

Ohhhh Hummus is so good on veggies beachgal :)

Barb0522 09-08-2006 10:43 AM

I like raw cauliflower and zucchini as snack for work. I used to eat peppers with hummus but now I mostly eat the veggies plain. Sometimes I like raw red peppers but most of the time I prefer the cauliflower and zucchini.

For cooked veggies I LOVE asparagus. It's good just lightly cooked so it is still crunchy. I also like to fix it in the Soy Ginger Asparagus recipe out of the South Beach cookbook. Yum!

I love cooked broccoli and green beans. Cabbage is good too. Oh, I love taking some cabbage, red onion, mushroom and squash and sauteeing them with some Rotel tomatoes. And I love the pepper salad part of the pork and pepper salad recipe in the South Beach book. I fix that just so I can eat the veggies (but the pork is good too).

Oh, and brussel sprouts! I have a recipe where I cook some turkey bacon and then cook the brussel sprouts with some garlic and chicken broth and it gets sort of brown and tender.

I guess there are a lot of veggies I have come to love since starting SBD. Three bean salad too!

rebel 09-08-2006 10:58 AM

kohlrabi. Anyone else here eat kohlrabi? nobody's mentioned it.
sugar snap peas!

gma22 09-08-2006 11:06 AM

I have kind of a naked phobe so I would say definitely tomatoes if they are in season otherwise grape tomatoes or plum tomatoes, pickles, but I hate cucs as cucs, ice berg lettuce, bamboo shoots, water chestnuts celery is ok and that is about it.

I WILL however EAT, raw cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, spinach since they are good for me even if I am not a fan.

Naked, cooked, dressed for a party, I DO NOT eat squash, asparagus, lima beans, garbanzo beans, black beans and chick peas.

LitChick 09-08-2006 04:28 PM

I was wondering if there was anything naughty in here! :carrot:

I like most veggies, especially zucchini, red peppers (also green, yellow and orange), asparagus, mushrooms, carrots. One of my favorite things to eat for supper is a plate of roasted veggies - yum!