South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2006, 06:46 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Faye ~ I pray that everything works out just fine for you and your DH. Don't be ashamed of falling apart, sometimes it's better to get it all out, it makes you stronger. Keep us posted on how everything's going, OK? We're here for you.
Old 08-31-2006, 07:17 PM   #17  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Cottage, that's exactly what I needed to hear! I am going to get up extra early just to read the forums and post! I will take a good beating if I deserve it! Tomorrow is a new month, and I'm going to be good, start working out, and try to ditch these extra pounds so I can fit into that dress by the end of the month! (Or at least be able to breathe in it.)

Faye, I don't really know you or anything as I haven't been around a whole lot lately, but you and your family will definitely be in my prayers. And you can vent to us or unload on us whenever you need to. It's ok to fall apart sometimes. You can't always be strong. Sometimes you need to lose it. This is a really great group of gals, I'm sure you've noticed, and we'll be here to help you through however we can.
Old 08-31-2006, 07:38 PM   #18  
RMT
1x on Lips 4ever on hips

S/C/G: 130/125/115

Height: 5'5"

Faye - Like Weezle said - sometimes you need to fall apart, in the end it makes you even stronger!!! I also wish you and your family the best and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. It is so nice to have people you can vent to and turn to not to mention all of the kinds words.

Please keep us posted . . . .

I hope all of you "Chicks" have a GREAT evening - I am off to let the dog out and maybe even curl up with my new book - Mary Higgins Clair - While my pretty one sleeps - my hubby bought me a new book light tonight - can't wait to check it out (I usually can't sleep though an entire night so this will be nice to read in bed and not have to go to the LR to turn on a light).

Nighty Nighty Ladies - till tomorrow - RMT
Old 08-31-2006, 07:39 PM   #19  
RMT
1x on Lips 4ever on hips

S/C/G: 130/125/115

Height: 5'5"

Sorry - - Mary Higgins Clark - my fingures are tired from work today - they don't want to work anymore
Old 08-31-2006, 08:35 PM   #20  
Skinny(er) by Thirty?

S/C/G: 192.2/163.8/154/135

Height: 5' 6"

Kiko - yep, I teach the big kids. I used to teach elementary. Not too many differences I am noticing. Surlier looks, mostly. Oh, and the gang members. Luckily they are mostly very respectful of authority, and I myself do not fear them but I respect that they have a skewed morality, so I keep it polite, so they don't get any bright ideas.

Had a rough morning at school - needed a bad girl treat to make it through the afternoon, but I had been so good, and was so good afterwards, so I won't even elaborate on what greasy goodness I obtained from the cafeteria...
Old 08-31-2006, 10:07 PM   #21  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Does anyone else get deeply affected by Grey's Anatomy reruns during their TOM? I don't know if it happened this past season or if it's going to happen next season (I only caught a few episodes of it here and there) but one of my favorite characters dies and they showed it on a commercial, and then the episode tonight had him in it, and I seriously have bawled my eyes out for an hour.

What on earth is wrong with me?

Did Denny already die? He's the patient that Izzy is in love with and he has congestive heart failure or something and is SO handsome and sweet. I'm really not this ridiculous about television usually, girls. I just can't stop crying over it. My husband thinks I'm having a nervous breakdown or something.

OK that's all I know. I'm posting regularly, at least, right?
Closed Thread