3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   South Beach Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet-110/)
-   -   New to 3 Fat Chicks and New to South Beach Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet/92501-new-3-fat-chicks-new-south-beach-diet.html)

EmilieB 08-28-2006 12:29 PM

New to 3 Fat Chicks and New to South Beach Diet

Hi there, I'm Emilie, a SAHM mom to Ben (2) and Katie (1) and I'm starting the SBD tomorrow :o You'd think chasing around two toddlers would keep me thin, but that's soooo not the case!!

Anywho, just thought I'd introduce myself so that when I have a question, which I'm sure I will, you'll have heard from me before :D

Ruthxxx 08-28-2006 12:32 PM

:wel3fc: and :welcome: to The Beach, EmilieB! :woo: We're looking forward to getting to know you.
Be sure to really peruse the FAQ section for hints and also check out some of our awesome recipes!

RMT 08-28-2006 12:38 PM

Welcome

:) Hello and Congrats on find the 3 Chicks web site - I just started the SBD last week and joined this site - it has been GREAT - everyone is very helpful with any questions!!!!! Not to mention all of the extra food ideas I have found (was getting sick of eggs and found some great breakfast ideas).

Anyway WELCOME!!!!!!

Have a great day - RMT

EmilieB 08-28-2006 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMT (Post 1386780)
:) Hello and Congrats on find the 3 Chicks web site - I just started the SBD last week and joined this site - it has been GREAT - everyone is very helpful with any questions!!!!! Not to mention all of the extra food ideas I have found (was getting sick of eggs and found some great breakfast ideas).

Anyway WELCOME!!!!!!

Have a great day - RMT

Thanks for the warm welcome :o

How was the first week? I must confess, I HATE eggs, so I'll definitely be needing some breakfast ideas!!

RMT 08-28-2006 01:17 PM

Hello agin :carrot:

I found a great breakfast idea - Mock waffles
2 eggs - beat really well
1/2 tea of baking powder
4 TBS FF Rocita Cheese (sp)
1 tsp splenda
I add - vanilla (just a bit) Cinnamon - All spice and some Zucchini

put it in a pan and cook (i don't have a waffle iron so it kinda comes out like a pancake - but it GREAT)

I wish you the best. I started on 8/19/06 - haven't had too much of a problem - i never eat sweets but craved them - made the jello and ff sf cool whip and that really helped for dessert at night.

Also, just log on to this site whenever you feel down and need an extra pick me up - it has really worked for me - so much good advice.

Good luck and remember all of us "chicks" are here for you whenever you need us :-)

~*Priss*Pot*~ 08-28-2006 01:54 PM

Hey Emilie! I'm new to the site too...I started Phase I today...and so far so good! And actually, I haven't been hungry...I'm surprised! So maybe we can lean on each other in times of need...

Ruthxxx 08-28-2006 02:05 PM

Check out the Breakfast Recipes for Phase I and remember to think outside the box. I frequently have the previous night's dinner leftovers for breakfast.

susanb1960 08-28-2006 02:35 PM

WELCOME!!! Everyone is very helpful here...the recipes are great too! Much better than the SBD recipe book...IMHO. This is the first time I have EVER been NOT hungry on a diet and I have been on diets since I was BORN! :) Not quite but pretty darn close. I can live like this!!

Susan

Schatzi 08-28-2006 03:08 PM

:welcome: EmilieB! yes yes! The chicks here are the best! we are yer number one :cheer: leaders and our recipes are KILLER!

and welcome outta hiding little lurking SusanB :lol:

TwinsMomRI 09-01-2006 01:01 AM

Hey... I'm new to 3Chicks site. Found a link to it on another diet site. Hope to find some fellowship and food suggestions here.