South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2006, 01:06 AM   #1  

Default Anyone out ther starting over?!

Hey Chickies,

I don't really know what I want! I lost 3.5lbs in about 4 days doing the first week of South Beach, but I got the WORST carb craving ever ever EVAR! So I'm thinkin that I'll start over starting next week, and actually following the book's recommendations this time. I actually love eating eggs in the morning and if mum lets me, I could make some mini quiches and eat salads for two weeks (I'm a really creative salad maker). I've gained all but two pounds back, but I really need some support so I'm back, and back with a vengeance. I saw some vacation pics back today and I ean, they were HORRID.

Here's to new beginnings....
Old 08-08-2006, 01:59 PM   #2  

cheers, butterfly! looks like you should be in start over day 3 from your last post; i hope it's going well! i am also starting over, effective today... have had trouble staying motivated and disciplined, but here's to a team effort! i suppose i'll be lurking these boards alot to soak up the positive energy. good luck to you!
Old 08-08-2006, 03:54 PM   #3  

arm yerselves with a plan lets seeeee:
Go to FAQ section and check out the Phase 1 food list
Go to recipe section and plan some tasty snacks and dinners
Make sure we drink Water and milk and have some beans to stave off feeling wonky and help curb the carb crave
Lurk or join the Daily Chat for and and
We're here to help ya!
Old 08-08-2006, 09:19 PM   #4  
Queen of Rationalization

S/C/G: 260/257/135

Height: 5'3

I'm starting over on Phase 1 myself. The first time I was on it I lost five poounds in the first week and then I stopped because my life got all wonky, so I am starting over from scratch tomorrow. I hope I'll do better this time around.

Closed Thread