TMI about TOM

• OKay...I need some help...
    I started SB AGAIN (after losing 80 pounds the first go-around) on MOnday, July 24, also on that day I started the first bc pill figuring that my TOM wouldn't get in the way of Phase 1. Well...low and behold, being in Phase one made me start TOM again...I was one week into it and 6lbs down. COuld it be possible that the drastic change in eating and rapid weight loss messed with my hormones? Has this happened to anyone else? I have now lost ten all together but the first time I did this (January, 2004) I lost 13 pounds. So I don't think it's slowing my loss, but I also don't want to have to deal with this all the time, who would??

Any help is appreciated. I"m glad I got back on the wagon after several months of stress eating and gaining back 40 pounds!

I am setting sail with the Bare Naked Ladies in January, 2007 and darnit all...I wanna look HOT! (Celebrating my divorce, woohoo)
  • TOM here too
    I thought it was just me! I started Phase one July 31 and promptly started and it wasn't time yet. Actually, 2 weeks early. Hmmmm. In all the reading and research I did on SB I didn't run across anything about that. Verrrrry interesting.....

What's funny is that not only am I going through sugar withdrawal, I'm hormonal too! My poor family!!