South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2006, 08:24 PM   #1  

Angry I guess its P1 for me ... Again...

I don't get it. P1 was tough, but I muddled through. Then I hit P2 while on vacation. Did great. Now that I'm home and life is normal (as normal as it can be), I am struggling and doing very poorly. In 3 weeks I'd lost 12 or so pounds. In the last week, I put back on some. I basically fell off the beach. How can you fall off a beach, its not a cliff or something... Anyway, as of tomorrow I'm back to P1 (not even 1.5, fruit does me in!). I just had to say this 'out loud'. Thanks for letting me vent.

Wishing everyone a wonderful rest of your weekend!!!!!
Old 07-29-2006, 08:52 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 160/147/130

Height: 5'4"

Some beaches have rocky cliffs....maybe you found your way to one of those. Seriously though - I did the same thing last year. I went to visit my grandmother, who shows love with sugar and cake. She can't stand for people to not have food in front of them! I made it through a week with her and actually LOST weight. I hit my goal weight!!! Came home - and spent the next weekend with friends that shopped based on MY food needs...fell of the wagon while I was there and it took me a year to get back on again!! So - follow the current and get back to a sandy beach fast!! We're all here for you!!! You've probably just gained water weight anyway!! We all slip from time to time, the trick is getting back on program fast!! be strong!
Old 07-30-2006, 08:48 AM   #3  

Kmy DO NOT beat yourself up so much. It IS hard and it DOES take determination. You can do this- it is all a learning process and it is a lifelong process, not something we can all fix overnight.

You WILL succeed!
Old 07-30-2006, 03:06 PM   #4  
determined chick

S/C/G: 213/191/125

Height: 5'

Hey, I just started Phase 1 again yesterday. Maybe we can help each other out, since we're starting over at the same time.
Closed Thread